Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 90 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: JrTerrorist
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2003, 01:29 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 5,580
Posted By JrTerrorist
I remember the sphere :D Good times.. good...

I remember the sphere :D
Good times.. good times.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2003, 01:28 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,051
Posted By JrTerrorist
I like it Tyrial, its jsut that so many servers...

I like it Tyrial, its jsut that so many servers have it ;o
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-21-2003, 12:25 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,684
Posted By JrTerrorist
I didnt mean it like that, I meant that anyone...

I didnt mean it like that, I meant that anyone who never knew the guy will know how valuable he was to Graal because even Stefan was sad :o
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-21-2003, 12:22 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,686
Posted By JrTerrorist
Please excuse me while I kick you out the door,...

Please excuse me while I kick you out the door, show some respect to the bird.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2003, 12:08 PM
Replies: 147
Views: 13,508
Posted By JrTerrorist
Im sure we will be able to say, pay for two...

Im sure we will be able to say, pay for two months in advance?
Or soemthing like that..

10-20 usd.. ah crap.. into Canadian cashmonies thats more ;_;..
I make about $40 on average (Canadian).. a...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-21-2003, 12:01 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,473
Posted By JrTerrorist
Because no one was ersponding in the UN forum,...

Because no one was ersponding in the UN forum, durr?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2003, 12:00 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,489
Posted By JrTerrorist
god friggin dangit Stop copying Era you...

god friggin dangit

Stop copying Era you unoriginal &^%*ers.

Think up your own ideas for once.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2003, 11:58 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,050
Posted By JrTerrorist
Wts, the GFX ADMIN of a server sends a BMP? ...

Wts, the GFX ADMIN of a server sends a BMP?
PNG OR GIF :mad:



Who cares? The little &*%$ is finally gone.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2003, 11:53 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,051
Posted By JrTerrorist
The bodies look nice and all.. its just that...

The bodies look nice and all.. its just that well..
Those house tiles look like others.. they're getting too common in my opinion.. so try to think up something completely original.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2003, 11:50 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,959
Posted By JrTerrorist
Dont diss babylon ;_;

Dont diss babylon ;_;
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-20-2003, 06:12 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,473
Posted By JrTerrorist
Aww, I was hoping they took it down <=/

Aww, I was hoping they took it down <=/
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-20-2003, 05:45 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,473
Posted By JrTerrorist
UN.. o.o

Wheres UN?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2003, 12:33 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,379
Posted By JrTerrorist
yet ours do .. <=/

yet ours do .. <=/
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-19-2003, 12:32 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,046
Posted By JrTerrorist
...? Its a game.. like I REALLY care if some nerd...

...? Its a game.. like I REALLY care if some nerd thousands of miles away doesnt want me to come back to graal?

Im one of the greatest idiots you've ever known.. ? You don't know a lot of idiots...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-19-2003, 12:28 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,684
Posted By JrTerrorist
:( A LOT of people wont know him.. but just...

:(
A LOT of people wont know him.. but just seeing Stefan say bye proves it all..
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-19-2003, 12:23 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,063
Posted By JrTerrorist
MadWolf lives where I was born O:

MadWolf lives where I was born O:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-19-2003, 12:22 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,816
Posted By JrTerrorist
*Dr Zoidberg voice* Hooray!

*Dr Zoidberg voice* Hooray!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-19-2003, 12:21 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,986
Posted By JrTerrorist
Hi Damix.. sounds familiar.. o.O

Hi Damix.. sounds familiar.. o.O
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2003, 12:20 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,379
Posted By JrTerrorist
mine seems to be higher than everyone elses.. why...

mine seems to be higher than everyone elses.. why is this?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2003, 12:18 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,138
Posted By JrTerrorist
Sorry..? O.o Isnt it prone for a 14 year old...

Sorry..? O.o
Isnt it prone for a 14 year old CHILD to be CHILDish? -.-
Since no one cosnider's me a young adult.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-18-2003, 02:12 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,887
Posted By JrTerrorist
Trevor ish teh leet, he sets examples. So does...

Trevor ish teh leet, he sets examples. So does Bra-- wait.. Brad's not role model material ;/
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2003, 02:28 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,887
Posted By JrTerrorist
Ahh, yes. My entire posts consist of "o.o" over...

Ahh, yes. My entire posts consist of "o.o" over and over again.
Well.. im amazed actually, i leave the forums for .. ten seconds to respond to an IM and you have what.. 1-2 new posts?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2003, 02:25 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,887
Posted By JrTerrorist
Every second post is yours.. you idiot, and you...

Every second post is yours.. you idiot, and you say you dont spam?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2003, 02:24 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,138
Posted By JrTerrorist
...? I came into this post JUST to flame you? ...

...? I came into this post JUST to flame you?
Did you not read the text below that.. ?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2003, 02:21 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,138
Posted By JrTerrorist
Haha you can annoy? Anyways.. I dont think...

Haha you can annoy?

Anyways.. I dont think anything new will be coming untill Stefans done with Graal C++ o.O
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.