Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thrashsoul
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-29-2004, 02:18 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,455
Posted By thrashsoul
The ban button on rc needs to have a time box, it...

The ban button on rc needs to have a time box, it is stupid how staff ban people and dont even list the ban somewhere and just forget about it. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-29-2004, 02:10 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,454
Posted By thrashsoul
The future isnt just about new ideas, it is also...

The future isnt just about new ideas, it is also about making things we have now better.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-28-2004, 09:55 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,334
Posted By thrashsoul
I might make something like a Deplhi Satelilte...

I might make something like a Deplhi Satelilte Radio, it will pop up a little interface were you can select everything , this would be cool.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-28-2004, 09:48 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,334
Posted By thrashsoul
Dont worry I will Gerami.

Dont worry I will Gerami.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-28-2004, 12:06 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,334
Posted By thrashsoul
Well I've been thinking ... Houses are going to...

Well I've been thinking ... Houses are going to be alot more complex, first of all, you will be able to fill your house with new items that will be released every day, House wont be just a table and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2004, 06:29 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,334
Posted By thrashsoul
eh?

eh?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2004, 02:09 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,334
Posted By thrashsoul
Isometric ... x.x How long pl3 will take:2 months...

Isometric ... x.x How long pl3 will take:2 months atleast, how long isometric will take : 4 years lol, but ya if you read my post bushes are being redone.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2004, 12:54 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,334
Posted By thrashsoul
I need to redo the bushes, but i probably dont...

I need to redo the bushes, but i probably dont want to mess with the town square tiles, in the town square im gonna add benches, maybe a statue with water and some bushes going around the edge of the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2004, 12:41 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,334
Posted By thrashsoul
PL3 New Stuff ::

Well i have been pondering about different things and I have decided that I am going to keep working on PL3. I've worked out a totally new system that will make the pw shine with variety. Different...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2004, 12:07 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,415
Posted By thrashsoul
coolio

coolio
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-26-2004, 11:59 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,415
Posted By thrashsoul
Are you going to have new bodies?

Are you going to have new bodies?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-26-2004, 01:09 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,699
Posted By thrashsoul
But no one ever said that was a modern...

But no one ever said that was a modern playerworld.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-25-2004, 01:49 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,517
Posted By thrashsoul
The thread about adairde wasnt me connecting, i...

The thread about adairde wasnt me connecting, i said it looks to much like oasis and you said so does graal x, so i had to defend my self.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-24-2004, 08:55 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,699
Posted By thrashsoul
search Realword in the search thing in the...

search Realword in the search thing in the forums.

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32853&highlight=Realworld

The date is 2002. I might find an older one.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-24-2004, 03:51 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 942
Posted By thrashsoul
I use the excuse , my homework at my dog. :D

I use the excuse , my homework at my dog. :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-24-2004, 02:52 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,699
Posted By thrashsoul
Ok watches my dvds, The Good,Bad, and Ugly,...

Ok watches my dvds, The Good,Bad, and Ugly, Maginificent Seven.
Anyways I was the first person to make a modern server, it was called Real World. There wasnt much ways to make your server different...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-24-2004, 02:47 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,517
Posted By thrashsoul
Good Job. If you spent that much time caring for...

Good Job. If you spent that much time caring for me, arrows point that you have no humor and no life. ;)

Anyways spark you forgot to notice that threads having problems about players are supposed...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-24-2004, 12:19 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,699
Posted By thrashsoul
Significance

Significance
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-23-2004, 11:45 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,699
Posted By thrashsoul
Well I didn't say i had to make the server. It...

Well I didn't say i had to make the server. It would just be cool, anyways PL3 turned into the new graal x , but if i do something new, you wont see anything about it until im done.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-23-2004, 02:10 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,699
Posted By thrashsoul
and your supposed to be perfect superb? :(

and your supposed to be perfect superb? :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-23-2004, 03:50 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,699
Posted By thrashsoul
You have to use only 2 two lines for one way and ...

You have to use only 2 two lines for one way and strait chain for the other. Its kinda weird.

http://www.pixelfreak.com/v3/en/tutorial0.html
// Good Helpful Info
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-23-2004, 03:45 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,699
Posted By thrashsoul
New Idea!

I remember Angel and Delph trying to do this, but then they started zone, i was thinking of making a server that uses pixel dimensions, even thought it would be hard to do , it would be a fun thing....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,415
Posted By thrashsoul
I didn't really care about posting graal x in...

I didn't really care about posting graal x in here, but you guys tried to involve it. So lalal la .... (end of discussion)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-22-2004, 02:58 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,415
Posted By thrashsoul
I can't use big words... But Judge is cool...

I can't use big words... But Judge is cool because he didnt judge graal x when you guys havent seen anything. :D +10 points for Judge
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-22-2004, 02:33 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,415
Posted By thrashsoul
i never showed any screenshots of the new graal x...

i never showed any screenshots of the new graal x , so put your p*nis back in your pants and stop trying to **** fight me.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.