Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 499
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shotoo2
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-08-2007, 06:31 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 945
Posted By Shotoo2
You have no idea how many logs Era keeps on...

You have no idea how many logs Era keeps on everything that everyone does on the server.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2007, 05:23 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,033
Posted By Shotoo2
Happy Birthday ...

Happy Birthday
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9395/era122yt2.png
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-03-2007, 06:03 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,181
Posted By Shotoo2
Radio 1 :(

Radio 1 :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-26-2007, 04:28 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,181
Posted By Shotoo2
Not where I'm from.

Not where I'm from.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,181
Posted By Shotoo2
If anything, more stations need to be deleted.

If anything, more stations need to be deleted.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-20-2007, 07:08 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,845
Posted By Shotoo2
I can guarantee that 95% of Era players would...

I can guarantee that 95% of Era players would agree with you.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-19-2007, 05:57 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,776
Posted By Shotoo2
You know what's up. :cool:

You know what's up. :cool:
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,776
Posted By Shotoo2
Part of the magic of Era is the social hierarchy.

Part of the magic of Era is the social hierarchy.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-18-2007, 05:21 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,776
Posted By Shotoo2
Sounds like Era's getting back on track finally.

Sounds like Era's getting back on track finally.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,776
Posted By Shotoo2
Those small business were a gigantic economy...

Those small business were a gigantic economy killer and needed to be removed.


The price was increased to get rid of more money.


Once again, the prices are all about removing money from the...
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-15-2007, 06:34 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,312
Posted By Shotoo2
Happy Hatchday

Happy Hatchday
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,287
Posted By Shotoo2
Base the entire server off the movie "Lost Boys"...

Base the entire server off the movie "Lost Boys" and it's sure to be a hit.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,123
Posted By Shotoo2
nothing if people keep their mouths shut? :D

nothing if people keep their mouths shut? :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,123
Posted By Shotoo2
Or you can just make an NPC that gives it to you...

Or you can just make an NPC that gives it to you if you really don't care.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-12-2007, 06:51 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,805
Posted By Shotoo2
I guess I'll say happy birthday.

I guess I'll say happy birthday.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-12-2007, 05:10 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,123
Posted By Shotoo2
98% of the time it's the latter on Era

98% of the time it's the latter on Era
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-11-2007, 07:28 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 572
Posted By Shotoo2
I remember you; happy birthday. :D

I remember you; happy birthday. :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-11-2007, 12:34 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,248
Posted By Shotoo2
I think I'm still on that list.

I think I'm still on that list.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,751
Posted By Shotoo2
Toss some shadow effects under the bridge.

Toss some shadow effects under the bridge.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-10-2007, 06:02 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 845
Posted By Shotoo2
Birthdays are for people, and Blonk's not a...

Birthdays are for people, and Blonk's not a person. :cry:
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,841
Posted By Shotoo2
Bravo.

Bravo.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,751
Posted By Shotoo2
and I did levels :cool:

and I did levels :cool:
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,428
Posted By Shotoo2
*chrisrainbigfan

*chrisrainbigfan
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-31-2007, 11:25 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,112
Posted By Shotoo2
---^

---^
Forum: Guild Life 03-30-2007, 10:56 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,827
Posted By Shotoo2
Vulcan?

Vulcan?
Showing results 251 to 275 of 499

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.