Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 401
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: skillmaster19
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,163
Posted By skillmaster19
Testbed down?

I keep trying to log onto testbed and everytime I get the "The server administrator has disconnected you" message. I don't know if someone has somehow written a script to disconnect me on login,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
I think the multiple devices option should be for...

I think the multiple devices option should be for everyone, it would save Xor a lot of work with account transfers and would be very convienient to many people;they could play from their iphone in...
Forum: Code Gallery 04-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,387
Posted By skillmaster19
Isn't that a default system?

Isn't that a default system?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
Stefan has told me the VIP subscription will be...

Stefan has told me the VIP subscription will be $2.99 a month, and include items. Seems like a bit much to pay for an iPhone game, especially when considering the game already has a cash shop. In my...
Forum: Tech Support 04-10-2011, 04:09 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,529
Posted By skillmaster19
no I didn't forget

no I didn't forget
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
It generally takes apple about a week to update...

It generally takes apple about a week to update their apps though that doesn't mean Stefan won't wait to release the update after its approved.
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2011, 08:22 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,529
Posted By skillmaster19
Doesn't seem to work, I also tried triggering the...

Doesn't seem to work, I also tried triggering the server to do the stuff needed when hit.
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,529
Posted By skillmaster19
yup thats it! thanks! too bad I have to rescript...

yup thats it! thanks! too bad I have to rescript the whole thing now...
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,529
Posted By skillmaster19
it says sword, so it seems like the gani is right...

it says sword, so it seems like the gani is right :/
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,529
Posted By skillmaster19
Well its on a gmap

Well its on a gmap
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,529
Posted By skillmaster19
How would I fix it?

How would I fix it?
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,529
Posted By skillmaster19
Maybe someone did before me, I'm not sure;...

Maybe someone did before me, I'm not sure; however, before I received the server all of the classes and weapons were removed, and I reset my character and the onWas.hit still doesn't work.
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2011, 02:28 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,529
Posted By skillmaster19
This script wont work. function onCreated(){...

This script wont work.

function onCreated(){
showcharacter();
}

function onWa****(){
this.chat = "test";
}
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2011, 12:43 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,529
Posted By skillmaster19
class, that a npc joins.

class, that a npc joins.
Forum: Tech Support 04-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,529
Posted By skillmaster19
the script worked fine on another server, but it...

the script worked fine on another server, but it won't work on mine.
Forum: Tech Support 04-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,529
Posted By skillmaster19
I know what it is used for... stop trolling my...

I know what it is used for... stop trolling my posts. and the script it fine, I looked at it line by line. I get no errors uppon applying the script, yet none of the function works.
Forum: Tech Support 04-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,529
Posted By skillmaster19
onWa****() not working on my server?

For some the onWas.Hit() (yes I removed the dot)function is not working on my server... is there any way I can fix it?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-08-2011, 10:28 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,410
Posted By skillmaster19
The GP's on Classic iPhone aren't the greatest. I...

The GP's on Classic iPhone aren't the greatest. I was walking past some wall of people as bushes and I was jailed for blocking. I also reported someone for hacking and he was never jailed or...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,243
Posted By skillmaster19
Haha that is said about every single new server,...

Haha that is said about every single new server, funny thing is it is true for almost all servers.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,243
Posted By skillmaster19
The server will focus heavily on pking and go...

The server will focus heavily on pking and go further than any other classic server has gone on making pking fun and benificial.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-07-2011, 04:15 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,243
Posted By skillmaster19
Europa Hirings(new)

Hello, as many of you know Vinka has quit and discontinued development on Europa. Upon my request, he has given the server to me. Since we no longer have the unique graphics from Vinka, the server...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-06-2011, 04:41 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,005
Posted By skillmaster19
player to player interaction

How would I make it so the actions of one player trigger someone elses? For example if a player fires a weapon all players within a 8x4 area of the players direction are effected.(like being hit by a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
Any update on the iPhone VIP subscription beta...

Any update on the iPhone VIP subscription beta test?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-04-2011, 03:26 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 13,916
Posted By skillmaster19
Its true I witnessed it

Its true I witnessed it
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,269
Posted By skillmaster19
Agreed^

Agreed^
Showing results 251 to 275 of 401

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.