Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,676
Posted By PrinceDark
Eh Moonie I know how you feel. Recently on Exiled...

Eh Moonie I know how you feel. Recently on Exiled some nub got mad at me and wiped some of my work off after I think it was Houdini popped on and said to remove some rape and anti-black person npc....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-09-2005, 11:27 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 10,027
Posted By PrinceDark
With my main accounts, this one and...

With my main accounts, this one and DarkShadows_Legend, plus Warrior1.

guesstimates

UN - 2K
N-Pulse - 3.5K
Frolic - 2K
Delteria - 100
Valikorlia - 200
Classic - 500
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 06-02-2005, 10:37 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,422
Posted By PrinceDark
The lag is gone. I can finally play it with no...

The lag is gone. I can finally play it with no problem. Good job guys!!!!!
:)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,855
Posted By PrinceDark
Murfreesboro Man. The name, the character. the...

Murfreesboro Man. The name, the character. the way he played the game... lmao
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-29-2005, 03:18 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,848
Posted By PrinceDark
I guess it depends on how you use it. I tried it...

I guess it depends on how you use it. I tried it with keypressed also and it didn't work. I tried this online and my results was fine.

//#CLIENTSIDE
if ( playerenters || timeout ) {
if (...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-27-2005, 10:41 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,407
Posted By PrinceDark
Man VT. I don't really know or care about you,...

Man VT. I don't really know or care about you, but I kinda feel bad for you. Not getting help and then getting *****ed at by a bunch of whiny punks posting useless nonsense at the same time ruining...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-25-2005, 09:24 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 8,640
Posted By PrinceDark
Red face Famous & Infamous

Here's one of them random threads you may have seen before.

List who you have seen as the most famous or infamous players on Graal.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-19-2005, 05:48 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 985
Posted By PrinceDark
I want to blow up the players, not the servers. ...

I want to blow up the players, not the servers.
You wanna help? Lets form a clan, dress in tights, and run around on a rampage for random reasons we care nothing for. It'll be fun. Trust me. ;)
...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,067
Posted By PrinceDark
I was thinking of this a while back too. I was...

I was thinking of this a while back too. I was thinking that there should be a ban time that can be set for disruptive players, but not something any staff member can set on their own. I figure there...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 889
Posted By PrinceDark
Talking Happy birthday homeboy.

Happy birthday homeboy.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-15-2005, 08:48 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,658
Posted By PrinceDark
This is a very nice addition. Saves me the...

This is a very nice addition. Saves me the trouble of creating so many separate arrays/string lists. Thanks all. :cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-15-2005, 01:03 AM
Replies: 35
Poll: Graal..
Views: 3,712
Posted By PrinceDark
Graal right now is fun only when I really try to...

Graal right now is fun only when I really try to make it fun. This emans I have to go on some random server to start massing nonsense, scam and kill random players or abuse bugs in scripts.
My only...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-14-2005, 02:58 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,870
Posted By PrinceDark
Either change the x,y of the player or just have...

Either change the x,y of the player or just have it warp using the setlevel2 command.
The world I develop on we used setlevel2 for a summoning NPC.

One of those methods should work for you.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,073
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs up In my opinion the gfx suck. I still have to give...

In my opinion the gfx suck. I still have to give you mucho thumbs up for the effort and creativity. Nice work, just improve the gfx.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,389
Posted By PrinceDark
Well eff you too for missing my point. Its the...

Well eff you too for missing my point. Its the same now as back then people still had to go through PWA. If people went private back then they were going public eventually because they were...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-06-2005, 05:33 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,709
Posted By PrinceDark
It wouldn't surprise me if he scammed a bunch of...

It wouldn't surprise me if he scammed a bunch of suckers on GK to make this stuff like he did a while back when he promised people he would make them manager of his server in return for items on GK. ...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-30-2005, 12:01 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,389
Posted By PrinceDark
Because quality don't matter on the classic list.

Because quality don't matter on the classic list.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-29-2005, 06:29 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,000
Posted By PrinceDark
I'm guessing he used it for saving a list of hats...

I'm guessing he used it for saving a list of hats or other items. It happened to me not too long ago when I was doing the same thing and noticed it gets chopped off after X amount of characters.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-28-2005, 10:03 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,048
Posted By PrinceDark
Do you mean Explorer or is there a program called...

Do you mean Explorer or is there a program called Exporer that does that?
If so how and where? o.O
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-27-2005, 07:32 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,081
Posted By PrinceDark
You could go to N-Pulse and take orders from...

You could go to N-Pulse and take orders from Moonie. ;)
Forum: N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions 04-26-2005, 09:43 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 46,384
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs down I'm thinking the same that it might be just 2...

I'm thinking the same that it might be just 2 items that are wickedly adding some lag to some peoples clients.



The spar center I agree is loaded with crap and just isn't a place I would ever...
Forum: N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions 04-25-2005, 07:27 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 46,384
Posted By PrinceDark
Thumbs down A few things were chopped in half so some are...

A few things were chopped in half so some are incomplete so just continuously execute. There's a lot of things wrong there. Most of the content should be rescripted.

But that will likely never...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 28,492
Posted By PrinceDark
lmao. keep them coming and I'll read this forum...

lmao. keep them coming and I'll read this forum more.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-21-2005, 07:01 AM
Replies: 140
Views: 28,492
Posted By PrinceDark
lol. Now thats an interesting story.

lol. Now thats an interesting story.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-17-2005, 01:13 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,635
Posted By PrinceDark
lol it sounds silly, but its true or at least it...

lol it sounds silly, but its true or at least it was. I remember Spark making them threads saying "hey we're reviewing now, please apply". Not in those exact words, but thats basically how it can be...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.