Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: adam
Forum: Graphic Design 03-20-2010, 10:28 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,691
Posted By adam
I like

I like
Forum: Code Gallery 03-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,045
Posted By adam
That's that's pretty much exactly what I needed...

That's that's pretty much exactly what I needed to know. It'd be nice to be able to do it all serverside, but it's just not quick enough.
Forum: Code Gallery 03-20-2010, 07:07 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,045
Posted By adam
The getHitBox() function now only requires you...

The getHitBox() function now only requires you call it whenever you want to change
your hitbox size||position. This is a far better way to go than my first example.

getHitBox( box, offset x,...
Forum: Code Gallery 03-19-2010, 11:37 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 7,417
Posted By adam
Your dedication is admirable!

Your dedication is admirable!
Forum: Future Improvements 03-19-2010, 06:06 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,909
Posted By adam
I see, yes, the official editor should not break...

I see, yes, the official editor should not break layers. Even online editor will have this problem so it isn't just about Gonstruct.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,542
Posted By adam
Watch it, you might make the huge mistake of...

Watch it, you might make the huge mistake of going by convention what something will do.
Forum: Code Gallery 03-18-2010, 08:34 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,045
Posted By adam
It will be better overall to use this function to...

It will be better overall to use this function to pre-calculate the hit box's instead of calling it everytime. Like

temp.box = {2,4,1,1};
player.hbox = null;
for...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-18-2010, 03:38 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,776
Posted By adam
Yes, when using an array with one element, it is...

Yes, when using an array with one element, it is totally broken. Seems to work with more than one well enough. And I didn't have any trouble with multi-dimensional arrays. But I would avoid it...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2010, 10:44 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 12,138
Posted By adam
Your right, every server is different. Testbed...

Your right, every server is different. Testbed isn't enough to make sure it's going to work properly. I mean, I don't have an iPhone, can you really script for it if you never play on an iPhone?
...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2010, 10:31 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 12,138
Posted By adam
Well, if their not hiring scripters. (Well, why...

Well, if their not hiring scripters. (Well, why do we call it hiring anyway? ) Nothing is stopping an LAT from just asking somebody to do something for them. Which is preferable to them learning...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-17-2010, 10:05 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,691
Posted By adam
Nice

Nice
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2010, 09:33 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 12,138
Posted By adam
Is there anything stopping an LAT from...

Is there anything stopping an LAT from contracting help with a script on his own?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,201
Posted By adam
Doomsday

Does anybody have screenshots, scripts, levels. from Doomsday? Especially early on, or when haven was the only thing available?

Also do you remember some kind of floatyball type game. I also need...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,808
Posted By adam
It looks like we have been challenged Dusty. We...

It looks like we have been challenged Dusty. We have to do better choreography with graal.

Shouldn't be a problem.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,249
Posted By adam
Also, you made guns. So it's hard to be nice. ...

Also, you made guns. So it's hard to be nice.

But it isn't bad looking. I guess it's hard to make guns look anything but plain.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Replies: 167
Views: 27,933
Posted By adam
Oh. well that's good. I guess it was just...

Oh. well that's good. I guess it was just because it was so sudden at the time.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2010, 04:05 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 12,138
Posted By adam
Oh yes for sure. I keep trying to tell people...

Oh yes for sure. I keep trying to tell people it's OK to pitch idea's to Stefan. But you should think about it, and perhaps to a detailed writeup about it first. But they always say, omg he never...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Replies: 167
Views: 27,933
Posted By adam
Am I under the impression it was decided Streety...

Am I under the impression it was decided Streety was a bad manager and needed to be replaced without ANY attempt AT ALL to let him know it was thought he was not doing a good job?

"Yeah, bye the...
Forum: Code Gallery 03-17-2010, 07:46 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,045
Posted By adam
Hit Players and NPC's with ease.

Specify Width*Height to create a set of co-ordinates for a Hitbox in front of the player. Additionally specify x and y offsets if directly in front of the player isn't what your going for.
...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2010, 11:20 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,968
Posted By adam
mm... Kicked from IRC, you should have waited...

mm... Kicked from IRC, you should have waited until I got home to get kicked.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2010, 04:59 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,691
Posted By adam
Oh, gettin lil better everytime, at least I hope...

Oh, gettin lil better everytime, at least I hope it's better.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2010, 04:11 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,691
Posted By adam
Oh good. Then I didn't break the rules with my...

Oh good. Then I didn't break the rules with my latest submission, It's Shades of Gray, Shades of Gold, Shades of Blue. So that's 3.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2010, 03:35 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,691
Posted By adam
I am also confused by the color rules. I asked,...

I am also confused by the color rules. I asked, I didn't get an answer yet. :( When it's more clear I'll try to follow clearly.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,691
Posted By adam
Oh, good to try new things. Oh, I dont' remember...

Oh, good to try new things. Oh, I dont' remember seeing that 3 different color thing. I'll go again.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,783
Posted By adam
The colors are alot better now.

The colors are alot better now.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.