Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 260 of 260
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: pig132
Forum: Tech Support 01-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 917
Posted By pig132
It's clientside. And i didn't use the support...

It's clientside. And i didn't use the support center because i know i wouldn't have gotten a response for a few days. And i know everyone comes here. I've tried reconnecting, restarting NPC server..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 967
Posted By pig132
Bodies / Ganis

Does anyone have the Graal Bomy Lands ganis and body images? If so, please post what you have. I have no gold and i can't log onto the server to download them.
Forum: Tech Support 01-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 917
Posted By pig132
NPC Updating

It seems that when im on my server, and i delete an NPC from the level, i have to restart the npc server in order for it to erase..is there a way to fix this? Also, it seems the server is 'lagging' a...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,048
Posted By pig132
Looks awesome, kindof like GK..

Looks awesome, kindof like GK..
Forum: Graphic Design 01-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,461
Posted By pig132
Looks good though. :)

Looks good though. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 01-06-2007, 05:06 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,338
Posted By pig132
I'd like to see it when its done. Looks good.

I'd like to see it when its done. Looks good.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-26-2006, 05:56 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,695
Posted By pig132
Nono, i want it to disconnect the players...

Nono, i want it to disconnect the players chat..like if i type /dc pig132, it disconnects pig132. I know how to do it, but i just cant get how to make it disconnect them..This is what i have so far.....
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-26-2006, 01:28 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,695
Posted By pig132
Disconnection through weapon?

I'm not sure on how/which command you would use to use a players chat to disconnect a player. Anyone help? I tried sendtorc /disconnect blah but it didnt work..
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-24-2006, 08:30 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,458
Posted By pig132
onActionGrab

I dont see why this doesnt work..

function onActionserverside() {
this.join("door");
}
//#CLIETNSIDE
function onActionGrab() {
triggeraction 0,0,serverside,test;
}
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,019
Posted By pig132
Particle Engine

Ive read the tutorial on how to do it, but i still cant understand it, or why it wont work..Can anyone help? Is there more than 1 tutorial?
Showing results 251 to 260 of 260

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.