Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Birdbird_0
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-01-2002, 04:32 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,161
Posted By Birdbird_0
I really need help here :(

I really need help here :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-01-2002, 04:25 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,772
Posted By Birdbird_0
shaggy is planning to rent a graal server...

shaggy is planning to rent a graal server monthly, and put elven lands on that server.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-01-2002, 01:06 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,763
Posted By Birdbird_0
pie hats

pie hats
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-01-2002, 12:55 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,161
Posted By Birdbird_0
OH MHY GOD BURGENDY GLOWING HAIR WITH UBER...

OH MHY GOD BURGENDY GLOWING HAIR WITH UBER CHICKESN*@#LEVEL 82

JEBUS SAVE ME NOW.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-01-2002, 12:36 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,161
Posted By Birdbird_0
:|

:|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-30-2002, 01:11 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,161
Posted By Birdbird_0
Did. Nothing.

Did. Nothing.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-30-2002, 10:11 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,161
Posted By Birdbird_0
Done both.

Done both.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-30-2002, 09:15 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,161
Posted By Birdbird_0
Technical Problem...blemo's

I can't see playertext with lights on, with them off, I see player text.

Help me?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-27-2002, 12:22 AM
Replies: 187
Views: 21,592
Posted By Birdbird_0
*stabs koni with a sponge*

*stabs koni with a sponge*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-23-2002, 02:23 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,267
Posted By Birdbird_0
You know it Hiz shiz it. Get down with my...

You know it Hiz shiz it.
Get down with my grovey grandma funk self.
Cuse Im grandma funk ya'll.
I want my grand babies to hear, I want the whole world to hear, so turn that volume up!:cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-23-2002, 09:05 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,267
Posted By Birdbird_0
Get off the word, before I stab you, I will. :\

Get off the word, before I stab you, I will.
:\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-19-2002, 04:45 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,250
Posted By Birdbird_0
Lies!

Lies!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-19-2002, 04:31 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,250
Posted By Birdbird_0
Graal2001 should be. Graal: Festia (sp?)

Graal2001 should be.
Graal: Festia (sp?)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-17-2002, 05:28 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,250
Posted By Birdbird_0
Go Unixmad. I can't wait for the new games...

Go Unixmad.

I can't wait for the new games next year.. or what may come.


Thanks for, well, making me happy :), This is just such a good step for graal, I never thought Iw ould see the day...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-17-2002, 12:47 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,536
Posted By Birdbird_0
please use THESE...

please use THESE (http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=39) forums instead! For the lob of, before I start calling you a Goober!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-16-2002, 03:48 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,276
Posted By Birdbird_0
I made two, one for graal and rc, a long time ago...

I made two, one for graal and rc, a long time ago ;p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-13-2002, 03:00 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,406
Posted By Birdbird_0
For Great Justice!

For Great Justice!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2002, 07:42 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 7,990
Posted By Birdbird_0
In the graphics forum, duno where though.

In the graphics forum, duno where though.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2002, 07:00 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 8,140
Posted By Birdbird_0
I agree Nemesis, but Unixmad might limit it to...

I agree Nemesis, but Unixmad might limit it to Gold memebers or not, Its up to him.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2002, 06:46 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,589
Posted By Birdbird_0
Developer on 2k1, I had many many fun times.

Developer on 2k1, I had many many fun times.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2002, 06:43 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 8,140
Posted By Birdbird_0
Unixmad might do Gold memebers only, or everyone,...

Unixmad might do Gold memebers only, or everyone, if its everyone, I doubt we, as in the gold forum memebers, would know who they are (the ones who get the most votes) So its up to Unixmad and Stefan...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2002, 06:39 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 8,140
Posted By Birdbird_0
Yes I can, and if Im mad upset or anthing that...

Yes I can, and if Im mad upset or anthing that might effect me, I just don't go online, everyone has those days. I had one two days ago, just didnt go online till the night time ;p

But to answer...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2002, 06:32 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 8,140
Posted By Birdbird_0
Doesn't matter if I get in or not, as long as...

Doesn't matter if I get in or not, as long as there's communication between the players, staff, and administation. It makes graal go round, and releaves all the unwanted loopholes and problems. As...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2002, 06:30 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 8,140
Posted By Birdbird_0
When I need to be serious, I am. People who work...

When I need to be serious, I am. People who work with me know that.

My choices are sorta small, Not alot of people I would personaly think of that would have all the neccacary qualitys to be in...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-12-2002, 04:36 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 8,140
Posted By Birdbird_0
I very much enjoy this Council, I'm glad Unixmad...

I very much enjoy this Council, I'm glad Unixmad took a back seat and observed everything, Go Unixmad!

I look forward to it.
Thank you Unixmad.

Now when that gets implimented, all thats left...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.