Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 260 of 260
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Riot
Forum: Future Improvements 12-05-2003, 06:45 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 848
Posted By Riot
But the password reset requires verification that...

But the password reset requires verification that is sent via email, so that wouldn't do anything.

But I still don't think this should be added, if anything allow auto-login using cookies...
Forum: Tech Support 12-03-2003, 06:32 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 991
Posted By Riot
Yes, however now it happens to every account...

Yes, however now it happens to every account providing they are not online
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-30-2003, 08:46 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,687
Posted By Riot
It is still active, I am just in the process of...

It is still active, I am just in the process of recoding the site.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-28-2003, 06:44 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 7,565
Posted By Riot
See:

See:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-28-2003, 04:29 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 7,565
Posted By Riot
Just follow a procedure such as: Open...

Just follow a procedure such as:

Open comments
Open Attributes
Set Attributes
Set Comments
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-27-2003, 06:31 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 7,565
Posted By Riot
Very nice. If only the right click ->...

Very nice.

If only the right click -> download worked on NC though.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-26-2003, 02:29 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,005
Posted By Riot
I do believe that if (rcchat) only calls when...

I do believe that if (rcchat) only calls when /npc is used.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-25-2003, 06:37 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,897
Posted By Riot
actionprojectile2 works serverside and clientside...

actionprojectile2 works serverside and clientside as far as I know.
It can be in any npc. It is called when the NPC lands.

#p(0) = x of landing
#p(1) = y of landing
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-19-2003, 11:29 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,403
Posted By Riot
Uh, no you weren't. I'm shure plenty of people...

Uh, no you weren't. I'm shure plenty of people (including myself) have edited it. Most of us just never released it.
Forum: Tech Support 11-16-2003, 03:59 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 854
Posted By Riot
Interesting, I don't have this problem on Windows...

Interesting, I don't have this problem on Windows XP.
Did you do a clean install or simply upgrade?
Showing results 251 to 260 of 260

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.