Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Glory
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-18-2002, 02:09 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,499
Posted By Glory
Thanks not mine, it's Corupt's.

Thanks not mine, it's Corupt's.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-18-2002, 02:05 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,499
Posted By Glory
About the reset...

Well hours be deleted or only like items, flags etc?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-18-2002, 03:54 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,349
Posted By Glory
Corupt: yeah booj is the owner of cynical

Corupt: yeah booj is the owner of cynical
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-17-2002, 07:17 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,347
Posted By Glory
Andor screws everyone over.

Andor screws everyone over.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2002, 01:27 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,319
Posted By Glory
Corupt: yeah you said this before.. and well.. i...

Corupt: yeah you said this before.. and well.. i changed the tiles i didnt like the ones that have been changed are the ice on the water tiles they looked really bad i thoguht but its been changed...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2002, 01:16 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,216
Posted By Glory
Corupt: hey soul what was your into?

Corupt: hey soul what was your into?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2002, 12:29 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,266
Posted By Glory
Corupt: ditto

Corupt: ditto
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-14-2002, 12:31 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,301
Posted By Glory
Corupt: better yet soulblade you i know you...

Corupt: better yet soulblade you i know you already want to get away from graal you want to show graal up lolz

so why dont you take some online tutorials and make your own program game editor...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-14-2002, 02:15 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,749
Posted By Glory
Corupt: I like the tiles on the roof they look...

Corupt: I like the tiles on the roof they look cool just make them more of a redish clay color and it will really compliment the building and yes the door needs to be changed if your gonna have a...
Forum: Level Design 07-14-2002, 02:01 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,572
Posted By Glory
Corupt: whats the difference between a .graal...

Corupt: whats the difference between a .graal file name and a .nw?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-14-2002, 01:48 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,301
Posted By Glory
Corupt: if your redoing everything bodies tileset...

Corupt: if your redoing everything bodies tileset everything i wouldnt start over by working off the graal tileset or even the zelda tileset if you can just make a completely new tileset and work it...
Forum: Level Design 07-13-2002, 03:47 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,572
Posted By Glory
Corupt: whats the difference?

Corupt: whats the difference?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-13-2002, 03:42 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,319
Posted By Glory
Cool Corupt: yay glroy and me had a little...

Corupt: yay glroy and me had a little misunderstanding but it's all good man BL thread went 3 pages back I see yall are real worried about the progress of BL well anyways some new trees have been...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2002, 07:16 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,323
Posted By Glory
*gasp* it's easy, delete the account and then you...

*gasp* it's easy, delete the account and then you can remake and then all he has to do is add. lol *glares@snakeeyes&
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-08-2002, 11:47 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,564
Posted By Glory
Corupt: well if anyone really wanted the original...

Corupt: well if anyone really wanted the original script of that all they would have to do is change the image of the no-sheild.gif instead of transparent make it any color then you would be able to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-08-2002, 11:38 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 8,565
Posted By Glory
why would there even be hidden commands?

why would there even be hidden commands?
Forum: Level Design 07-08-2002, 10:12 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,363
Posted By Glory
Corupt: well Shadowless if you really wanna get...

Corupt: well Shadowless if you really wanna get snoody about it we can take it with Unixmad or Stefan or whoever handles these affairs when my server goes online whether or not in that current point...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2002, 03:39 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,238
Posted By Glory
Corupt: if your renegade staff just continue to...

Corupt: if your renegade staff just continue to help them... unless they don't want to except your ideas find a progressing pw that will..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2002, 03:33 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,905
Posted By Glory
Corupt: I would have to agree with Stefan

Corupt: I would have to agree with Stefan
Forum: Graphic Design 07-08-2002, 03:23 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,600
Posted By Glory


Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2002, 03:14 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,905
Posted By Glory
Corupt: why would you make a tileset to get up a...

Corupt: why would you make a tileset to get up a private server? private servers are to test scripts online I have a tileset and alot of stuff and I don/t need to test anything online yet maybe a few...
Forum: Level Design 07-08-2002, 03:07 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,363
Posted By Glory
Corupt: yeah I made the ice quest on rudora but...

Corupt: yeah I made the ice quest on rudora but shadowless is right but I told him the story is different and its not completely like the one on rudora but oh well I'm still using it cause I made it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-08-2002, 03:04 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,319
Posted By Glory
Corupt: lolz I'll let you win that contest man gj...

Corupt: lolz I'll let you win that contest man gj on the undies but I did blend the walls I made a then dark blue line but it wasnt enough to blend it but ill fix it
Forum: Level Design 07-07-2002, 08:16 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,363
Posted By Glory
He was talking about the walls....

He was talking about the walls....
Forum: Level Design 07-07-2002, 04:09 PM
Replies: 162
Views: 16,110
Posted By Glory
Corupt: I agree Zakur used alot of gfx but that...

Corupt: I agree Zakur used alot of gfx but that level is just breath taking he did an awesome job and put his time into it so what if he used alot of images or what not the level is great but I didnt...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.