Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ArchOwl
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 03:10 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,761
Posted By ArchOwl
I deleted that post soon after i posted it...

I deleted that post soon after i posted it because I realized with that post how much of a hypocrit I was being - I have some hide music in my mp3 folder :o

JRock seems similar to the kind of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 02:33 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,761
Posted By ArchOwl
kamuii has me ignored, and thats my only way of...

kamuii has me ignored, and thats my only way of communicating with him
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 02:23 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,761
Posted By ArchOwl
im sorry if i made a rude comment on something...

im sorry if i made a rude comment on something you like alot kamuii, i shouldnt have done that, the post is deleted

i think i would feel the same way if someone just posted a random anti ddr...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 01:32 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 7,190
Posted By ArchOwl
ONO

ONO
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 01:29 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,291
Posted By ArchOwl
I hate to say this, because alkarens my friend,...

I hate to say this, because alkarens my friend, but its true:

Look how hard some people work for police chief. They think they can work up from FAQ to police then police chief. Well, Alkaren got...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 01:11 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,761
Posted By ArchOwl
Why? Because I cannot think of some stupid...

Why? Because I cannot think of some stupid mideval spell name to chant while doing absolutely nothing to your hp, thus not even making it near rpish at all?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 01:00 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 7,190
Posted By ArchOwl
OWL PLANET WOULD BE THE BEST EVER

OWL PLANET WOULD BE THE BEST EVER
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 12:24 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,766
Posted By ArchOwl
"New rule"? What "New rule"? I havent heard...

"New rule"? What "New rule"? I havent heard anything about it.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 12:22 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,761
Posted By ArchOwl
YOU CANT EVEN DO ANYTHING WITH IT ! ITS A USELESS...

YOU CANT EVEN DO ANYTHING WITH IT ! ITS A USELESS WASTE OF SPACE!!!!!

I COULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE


*ArchOwl casts Ultima on ZanderX for 3000 damage costing 1000 MP.*

AND IT WOULD NOT DO A...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 08:39 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 39,117
Posted By ArchOwl
I DONT LIKE IT

I DONT LIKE IT
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 03:04 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 7,190
Posted By ArchOwl
I know. I cant stand it when one of them responds...

I know. I cant stand it when one of them responds with an extremely violent/suicidal comment directed to another person, expecting them to get total respect by everyone because they are popular.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 02:47 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 7,190
Posted By ArchOwl
2230, future environment is my favorite :D

2230, future environment is my favorite :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 12:14 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,363
Posted By ArchOwl
thank you

thank you
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 11:41 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,726
Posted By ArchOwl
Thats nice and all shadrock, but it wasnt...

Thats nice and all shadrock, but it wasnt directed to you originally.

And I have nothing else to say to you, because your not the one I directed any of those comments to.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 11:37 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,726
Posted By ArchOwl
this was his old one, and the best one hes put up...

this was his old one, and the best one hes put up imo:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 11:36 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,726
Posted By ArchOwl
Thats not the important part of my statement...

Thats not the important part of my statement however.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 11:24 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,726
Posted By ArchOwl
It did, it was mocking your complete incorrect...

It did, it was mocking your complete incorrect use of rolleyes. Why would you need to use it after saying go the hell away? Use more common sense please.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 11:18 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,726
Posted By ArchOwl
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 10:53 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,726
Posted By ArchOwl
Please please dont get into this argument... I'm...

Please please dont get into this argument... I'm not trying to call you stupid or anything, its just best for you to stay out for your own good. You dont really know these people that well, so its...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 10:47 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,726
Posted By ArchOwl
Wait a second. I'm surprised I've been so stupid...

Wait a second. I'm surprised I've been so stupid to not realize this. What you people are doing is a perfect case of harassment. You're all ganging up on her, throwing insult after insult at her,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 10:41 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,726
Posted By ArchOwl
This is so sickening. You're SO obviously playing...

This is so sickening. You're SO obviously playing favorites. Its pathetic. The new account thing is a good example. Faheria_whatever insulted him, calling him an idiot, then Faheria_whatever told him...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 07:44 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,363
Posted By ArchOwl
:\

:\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 07:07 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,313
Posted By ArchOwl
wts :confused: :( :( :(

wts :confused: :( :( :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 07:03 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,363
Posted By ArchOwl
aftershok the two screenshots you posted dont...

aftershok the two screenshots you posted dont really look alike
the only thing i see similar is the style
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 06:21 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,726
Posted By ArchOwl
thats nice and all, but you still took that one...

thats nice and all, but you still took that one rock, it may just be one rock, but its still illegal, and you still told her to commit suicide, which is much worse than anything she did
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.