Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-17-2007, 09:05 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,897
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I made those tiles in the blue. :D

I made those tiles in the blue. :D
Forum: Graphic Design 06-14-2007, 02:37 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,478
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
That's rather cool man, im pretty impressed. :D

That's rather cool man, im pretty impressed. :D
Forum: Graphic Design 06-14-2007, 12:16 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,301
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Any better?

Any better?
Forum: Graphic Design 06-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,301
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Random GUI

Just some gui display i made fairly quick. What do you guys think? Need improvement? Dont like it? Is it really sexy.. ? :p
Forum: Graphic Design 06-13-2007, 11:54 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,663
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
It was ages ago crono. :cool:

It was ages ago crono. :cool:
Forum: Graphic Design 06-13-2007, 10:30 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,663
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Good job at making things up? You've seen ONE...

Good job at making things up? You've seen ONE stolen thing from me.. Please dont talk from your behind Crow, it's beginning to stink.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-13-2007, 03:02 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,663
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You people are idiots if you think that this isnt...

You people are idiots if you think that this isnt an edit. Its so obvious that it has become stupid. And Luda, Be quite. Just because i've stolen something once, means nothing.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-12-2007, 04:50 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,663
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Naw... Thats definantly a rip from Dusty's...

Naw... Thats definantly a rip from Dusty's version. :noob:
Forum: Graphic Design 06-12-2007, 12:58 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,564
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Its fairly nice Kenshin, But I really dont see...

Its fairly nice Kenshin, But I really dont see how that could've took you a couple days to make, it looks like a bunch of c&p texture to me. Also, it might look a bit better if you added "support" or...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,506
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Your lamp is pretty cool, But that shrub seems a...

Your lamp is pretty cool, But that shrub seems a little bit too flat in my opinion, try to move your highlights down some, almost to close center maybe? and lose a little bit of the trunk part.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2007, 03:18 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,358
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Heres a 2 minute edit... nothing much.. But you...

Heres a 2 minute edit... nothing much.. But you should try to up your color count atleast a little bit... try not to make the thing all one color, it reduces from the uniqueness of it. Also, you...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-01-2007, 11:48 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 779
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
*cough* stop pillow shading!!!!!pissed! *cough*...

*cough* stop pillow shading!!!!!pissed! *cough* Lol Stan, after all the times i've told you some of your things are pillow shaded... you think you would learn what it looks like and not do it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2007, 02:07 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,906
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I REALLY do NOT see how that is a dragon... But...

I REALLY do NOT see how that is a dragon... But what ever floats your boat I guess. x_x
Forum: Graphic Design 05-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,441
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I rather like the grass... But the rock has no...

I rather like the grass... But the rock has no perspective to it.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,720
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I see repetativeness :X

I see repetativeness :X
Forum: Graphic Design 05-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,551
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well Dusty, I did a little edit for you to show...

Well Dusty, I did a little edit for you to show you how you could possibly improve the sprite quite a bit. Firstly, your sprite didnt seem to have a valid light source, you had the light on the head...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,095
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Just because its not your GFX, doesnt mean you...

Just because its not your GFX, doesnt mean you cant tell me what you think should be fixed, your just saying "Oh I dont like that, and Oh btw, that is hideous.". You should try something like "Hey,...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,551
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Its nice, But I have two things to pick at.....

Its nice, But I have two things to pick at.. First, If he was planned to be used on graal, he is a bit too flat looking, looks as if he was made more for a platformer, give him a more top-down...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,095
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Crow you seriously dont even deserve to be on...

Crow you seriously dont even deserve to be on these graphic forums, SERIOUSLY! Your sitting here nit picking at the thing, and instead of giving constructive crits, your just telling me what you dont...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,095
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
A new body.

Well heres a body I just finished.. did for a friend, first one i've done in awhile and looking back at the first body I posted on the forums, i'm rather happy with how much i've improved. :D...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-10-2007, 01:07 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,287
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I dont work on any server with you people? What...

I dont work on any server with you people? What the hell are you talking about.. ? Take my damn tiles off of your server. :\
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-09-2007, 01:17 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,287
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lance made those bushes. :o

Lance made those bushes. :o
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-08-2007, 11:57 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,287
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Uh... Kirble, who the hell are you, and when the...

Uh... Kirble, who the hell are you, and when the hell did I say you could use my tileset? I havn't even the slightest clue as to who you are. :\ Oh btw Stan, those aren't the transitions from DO's...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,751
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
OMGOMGOMGOMG MADJ! COME BACK!!! :cry:

OMGOMGOMGOMG MADJ! COME BACK!!! :cry:
Forum: Graphic Design 04-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,062
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well I didnt plan to only have one color.. I was...

Well I didnt plan to only have one color.. I was going to make various colors (3-4) to tile with. But I see what you mean about the contrast and the saturation. Thanks for the positive feedback. :)
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.