Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 316
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ViCtOrEhEhEh
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-18-2006, 09:42 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,296
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I think the inspection reports should be on the...

I think the inspection reports should be on the forums since everyone can see how the server is.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-18-2006, 07:02 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 12,860
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Poodie....... -.-

Poodie....... -.-
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-18-2006, 03:13 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 12,860
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Ziro, those GFX suck and those won't be a sword....

Ziro, those GFX suck and those won't be a sword. I am not sure how they ended up there, lol. Also madj, I remember so many people always saying AE steals stuff from other servers. The things we...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-15-2006, 06:03 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,729
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Even some gospals of the lord?

Even some gospals of the lord?
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Replies: 3
Smu
Views: 777
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
<3

<3
Forum: Graphic Design 02-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,004
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
They look...weird. Like everyone else...

They look...weird. Like everyone else said...rubbery.
Forum: Level Design 02-10-2006, 01:18 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 150,564
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yup. :)

Yup. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-08-2006, 02:00 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,264
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yea your G2K was the best. ;) I know 3 SNCs...

Yea your G2K was the best. ;) I know 3 SNCs played G2k. KIO, RVP, and someone else. I always forget his name! :X
Forum: Era News 02-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,790
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
YES HOBOS!

YES HOBOS!
Forum: Level Design 02-06-2006, 07:02 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 150,564
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
It's empty. I opened the level and checked. I am...

It's empty. I opened the level and checked. I am sad. D:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-06-2006, 06:51 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,962
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
For me please.

For me please.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-06-2006, 06:39 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,264
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Maximus had the cool community and so did Muddy....

Maximus had the cool community and so did Muddy. I guess under Maximus because the community was smaller and I was still a newbie and it was pretty fun. In Muddy's I was more known to Graal and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,264
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Graal2000 and Era when Chrisz owned it. But...

Graal2000 and Era when Chrisz owned it. But Graal2000 mostly...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-05-2006, 03:55 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,481
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
It turns me on! Rofl.

It turns me on! Rofl.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-02-2006, 06:45 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,478
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
It looks pretty. I like the idea of the red light...

It looks pretty. I like the idea of the red light things (I forgot what they are called AND I live in NYC lol). But there are two of them in 1 corner so fix please. It is nice.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-02-2006, 06:37 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,185
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Don't forget me naked.

Don't forget me naked.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-29-2006, 05:35 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,729
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Unixmad said let there be light, and there was.

Unixmad said let there be light, and there was.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-21-2006, 07:10 AM
Replies: 137
Views: 21,172
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Wow...RIP man...

Wow...RIP man...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-20-2006, 08:11 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 12,860
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yea guys support Aeon! Also thanks Tom for the...

Yea guys support Aeon! Also thanks Tom for the nice thing you said. :D
Forum: Graphic Design 01-13-2006, 02:30 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 7,777
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2461/fasdfsda2v...

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2461/fasdfsda2vp.jpg
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-09-2006, 09:52 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,158
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Overflow!

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6968/runnrofl0mr.png
There was an overflow of bomys in Bomboria Trade. It was kind of funny because the wave before that a guy got killed. :P
Forum: Graphic Design 01-06-2006, 08:51 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 7,777
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Name: Victor Intrests: PKing ...

Name: Victor
Intrests: PKing
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/6530/meee6be.gif
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,067
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Rofl Yea. Lmao!

Rofl Yea. Lmao!
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,380
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
<3 You and <3 Aeon for being GS2 Enabled...

<3 You and <3 Aeon for being GS2 Enabled <3.
Forum: Discussions en Francais (Français) 01-03-2006, 08:57 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 8,758
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
TU MADRE! !pissed! Really, we need a spanish...

TU MADRE! !pissed!
Really, we need a spanish forum also. :p
Showing results 251 to 275 of 316

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.