Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 404
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SwimChao
Forum: Hiring for Unholy Nation 06-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 17,008
Posted By SwimChao
Crono has actually done a bit of freelance work...

Crono has actually done a bit of freelance work for the server.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-30-2009, 03:59 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,493
Posted By SwimChao
I do agree that your style seems very sloppy.

I do agree that your style seems very sloppy.
Forum: Hiring for Unholy Nation 06-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 17,008
Posted By SwimChao
Basically, you'll be working with pics1 to create...

Basically, you'll be working with pics1 to create one GMAP of creatively pulled together landscape. Does that make sense?

You'll all just be working together to pull one level into the other and...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,493
Posted By SwimChao
It's starting to look better, try to edge it off...

It's starting to look better, try to edge it off at a slant (Doesn't make sense... so I elaborate->). You seem to have a consistent hue all acrossed the edge of the cliff (or land). Remember that...
Forum: Gani Construction 06-30-2009, 09:44 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,947
Posted By SwimChao
Are you having a problem viewing the ganis from...

Are you having a problem viewing the ganis from Graalshop, on Graal or both? This may help to clarify your problem.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,493
Posted By SwimChao
Work your way out of the light, and use the...

Work your way out of the light, and use the palette from both. (But not ALL of the colors, that would be far too many).

This is going to be the hardest part of the piece for you, and it's going to...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,493
Posted By SwimChao
You're getting it! Listen to Elk too, he knows...

You're getting it! Listen to Elk too, he knows what he's talking about!
Forum: Hiring for Unholy Nation 06-30-2009, 08:21 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 17,008
Posted By SwimChao
Temporary Level Artists

Hi guys,

Currently on Unholy Nation we're running a little short handed for level artists, which is a huge problem. We're just starting work on a big GMAP for an upcoming system. So, I'm looking...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,879
Posted By SwimChao
:cry: ..I wanted EP.

:cry: ..I wanted EP.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-29-2009, 08:45 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,493
Posted By SwimChao
While I get a mysterious feeling from the...

While I get a mysterious feeling from the scenery, I think the warm colors give more of a sunrise look. If you wanted an eerie/mysterious glow I would suggest using cooler colors like blues, or off...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,879
Posted By SwimChao
Only I wasn't forced, somehow I liked to play...

Only I wasn't forced, somehow I liked to play Star Wars for 3 hours and beg people for money.

I'll add I PMed a couple people when they walked by and didn't acknowledge me.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 06-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,423
Posted By SwimChao
When you do have an issue with a team member, the...

When you do have an issue with a team member, the best thing to do is PM the team admin specifically.

I'd suggest PMing me, but sometimes it gets lost in the shuffle when I'm waiting for the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,879
Posted By SwimChao
In my very early days, I somehow acquired a sax....

In my very early days, I somehow acquired a sax. I would sit in Town Center of Unholy Nation playing. My name was set to Streetperformer {needs tips for instruments} and play in the same spot for...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-29-2009, 07:21 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 6,131
Posted By SwimChao
There's a difference between pillow-shading and...

There's a difference between pillow-shading and being minimalistic in the shading you do because of the light source.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 06-29-2009, 07:18 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,423
Posted By SwimChao
Nobody has a hat setter. One of the NATs gave...

Nobody has a hat setter. One of the NATs gave them to the GAT team a while back, but I took them away almost immediately. I agree staff deserves compensation, but not something like that.

If you...
Forum: Hiring for Unholy Nation 06-28-2009, 10:55 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 11,897
Posted By SwimChao
A development heavy server is always on the...

A development heavy server is always on the lookout for good staff members.

However, I was highlighting the GAT hiring which is still going on.
Forum: Tech Support 06-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,114
Posted By SwimChao
I'd go ahead and save it in a different format...

I'd go ahead and save it in a different format (preferably GIF or MNG if you're animating). I wouldn't advise saving any of your images as a BMP, as it can drastically reduce your colors and make a...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 6,131
Posted By SwimChao
If by heart attack you mean the overwhelming...

If by heart attack you mean the overwhelming inspiration to go out into the world and change Graal one spot at a time by changing everything to this new concept of... "Pillow Shading".. Me too! :D
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,813
Posted By SwimChao
Actually, I'm going to have Lloyd make one base...

Actually, I'm going to have Lloyd make one base for all around UN instead.

However, for future reference that script asks if the player actually has the gralats ("rupees") to donate. If they do,...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-28-2009, 06:57 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 6,131
Posted By SwimChao
Thank you! This is exactly the kind of guide I...

Thank you! This is exactly the kind of guide I was looking for! I'm gonna be making the best stuff EVER now! ;D
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-28-2009, 06:54 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 758
Posted By SwimChao
Happy Birthday! :-)

Happy Birthday! :-)
Forum: Hiring for Unholy Nation 06-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 11,897
Posted By SwimChao
I apologize to anyone who sent their applications...

I apologize to anyone who sent their applications to the emails in the PMs!

Please forward any GAT emails to [email protected].

We don't seem to have access to the other ones, and thus,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-28-2009, 10:32 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,396
Posted By SwimChao
My only advice is to try to think of something...

My only advice is to try to think of something creative. Don't use Zodiac as a place to borrow ideas, or look for inspiration. Perhaps invest your time in looking at some of the RPG classics. They're...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 06-28-2009, 10:27 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,138
Posted By SwimChao
I don't think I'd put the responsibility of...

I don't think I'd put the responsibility of hosting it onto the spar mods, but I'd like it if the spar mods would take the initiative to make sure the Events Team remember.

Maybe appoint someone a...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 06-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,643
Posted By SwimChao
Oh, I forgot to add that to my post. When I was...

Oh, I forgot to add that to my post. When I was promoted I swore all future FAQs will be losing RC rights, and ETs too. They have it right now for convenience, but will be losing it once I finish a...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 404

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.