Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: osrs
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,651
Posted By osrs
I just expected more interest of you with the...

I just expected more interest of you with the project beside 'are you done with this? are you done with that?'. You just wanted me to work on everything. If I wasn't good or interested, I shouldn't...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-19-2005, 05:09 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,341
Posted By osrs
I still prefer ProjectShifter.

I still prefer ProjectShifter.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-19-2005, 03:46 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,293
Posted By osrs
This game is the best, happy birthday. :)

This game is the best, happy birthday. :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-19-2005, 03:42 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 8,883
Posted By osrs
Yes, do it over the new engine.

Yes, do it over the new engine.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-14-2005, 02:30 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,445
Posted By osrs
I would not use the term 'team' anymore,...

I would not use the term 'team' anymore, everybody promises many things and jumps out after some time. I wrote some documents and uploaded on Debug to some GST check it out, I believe PS did and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,651
Posted By osrs
Really? And how can you test something when you...

Really? And how can you test something when you can't even have it on your attributes?



You really don't know me and you would never do. I don't try to be staff at many places because I don't...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-14-2005, 02:19 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,445
Posted By osrs
There is a string-variable document left.

There is a string-variable document left.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-14-2005, 02:18 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,445
Posted By osrs
It would be good if you could read all the...

It would be good if you could read all the newfeatures, they are in your Graal folder. These documents that I've uploaded are helpful too.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-14-2005, 04:24 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 15,948
Posted By osrs
And it is nice to know that I have always been...

And it is nice to know that I have always been around for 7 years. ^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-13-2005, 09:25 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,651
Posted By osrs
Believe it or not, I worked. I lost nights...

Believe it or not, I worked. I lost nights scripting and such, expected more help of you but didn't happen. If you really want to ever release Oasis you will have to trust people again and don't give...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-13-2005, 03:43 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,256
Posted By osrs
This document explains quite well how to optimize...

This document explains quite well how to optimize possible lags and such, it is really helpful when scripting baddies, try reading it. (If you haven't already)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-13-2005, 03:38 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,651
Posted By osrs
Have been working on Oasis some time ago but quit...

Have been working on Oasis some time ago but quit due to lack of help (Unless you are crazy enough to work a lot, I don't think anyone will ever build a playerworld alone). Now that I got my computer...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-13-2005, 03:32 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 107,412
Posted By osrs
Good advice, it would not be good to play Graal...

Good advice, it would not be good to play Graal Kingdoms/Zone with replaced files.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2005, 04:12 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 9,733
Posted By osrs
A late congratulations to Kamuii. :)

A late congratulations to Kamuii. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2005, 04:05 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,750
Posted By osrs
Nice work.

Nice work.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-28-2004, 06:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,028
Posted By osrs
Just wanted to remember you that you are arguing...

Just wanted to remember you that you are arguing with Loriel, if you don't want to lose your arguments, so it's better be quiet. ^^
(ironic points + 1)
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-27-2004, 11:29 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,735
Posted By osrs
Okay, post it in a new thread if possible. :)

Okay, post it in a new thread if possible. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-23-2004, 02:25 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 5,978
Posted By osrs
I don't really know what the Playerworld...

I don't really know what the Playerworld Administration people do, I have nothing against it, but I agree with you about some facts, specially that Managers should have direct contact with Stefan. It...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2004, 02:00 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,102
Posted By osrs
It is really nice, we have been playing there for...

It is really nice, we have been playing there for a while and it is good for now.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-23-2004, 12:34 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,798
Posted By osrs
Store the information on players accounts?

Store the information on players accounts?
Forum: Zone 12-21-2004, 08:08 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,551
Posted By osrs
Because the old sprites of Zone suck?

Because the old sprites of Zone suck?
Forum: Zone 12-21-2004, 08:24 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,551
Posted By osrs
It would not be nice to use a medieval sprite in...

It would not be nice to use a medieval sprite in a gun server or whatever Zone is called. Some new sprites should be done.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-21-2004, 08:21 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,104
Posted By osrs
Interesting, I guess it's going to work fine. :)

Interesting, I guess it's going to work fine. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-21-2004, 07:44 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,104
Posted By osrs
Threads of the week seems to be a nice idea! We...

Threads of the week seems to be a nice idea! We need more fun and intelligent threads around this community. I only don't know how can we vote for the best thread. (If that idea become true)
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-21-2004, 05:58 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,735
Posted By osrs
I have posted a thread about it two months ago,...

I have posted a thread about it two months ago, many people offered help but nobody did, unless Slash. Now everything is finished anyway.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.