Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 444
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crono1508
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 797
Posted By Crono1508
hbd

hbd
Forum: Future Improvements 09-02-2008, 03:48 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,121
Posted By Crono1508
Don't visit graal hacking sites and you shouldn't...

Don't visit graal hacking sites and you shouldn't have to worry about your account getting stolen in the first place.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-30-2008, 04:18 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,035
Posted By Crono1508
Not that I'm against the server. It isn't going...

Not that I'm against the server.
It isn't going to prevent me from playing (if ever released).
But it does look nice overall...
Forum: Level Design 08-30-2008, 04:15 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,578
Posted By Crono1508
I hope this isn't for... Unholy Nation. Because...

I hope this isn't for... Unholy Nation.
Because I believe those boots graphics are Zodiac's.
Forum: Level Design 08-30-2008, 04:14 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 7,000
Posted By Crono1508
Dusty you're pretty amazing. Does anybody call...

Dusty you're pretty amazing.
Does anybody call you utility man? If not, I will.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-29-2008, 02:13 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,035
Posted By Crono1508
I would use head1168.png and body2.png over those...

I would use head1168.png and body2.png over those anyday.
I don't need to use a custom recolored head I've created. asdf
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-29-2008, 05:49 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,035
Posted By Crono1508
Especially the bodies; pretty much exactly why I...

Especially the bodies; pretty much exactly why I hate them.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-29-2008, 02:18 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 8,035
Posted By Crono1508
The main drawback to this server is the custom...

The main drawback to this server is the custom bodies in my opinion.
Forum: Level Design 08-25-2008, 06:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,337
Posted By Crono1508
Very dull, opened space. Than again you can't...

Very dull, opened space. Than again you can't really use NPCs very well to design R2Rs. But yeah, definitely could use some work...



Assuming that's a TV, that's pretty bad ass, lmao.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-25-2008, 06:47 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,435
Posted By Crono1508
I use Animation Shop 3 that comes with Paint Shop...

I use Animation Shop 3 that comes with Paint Shop Pro 7.
Pretty simple tools if you're just using them for Graal.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-23-2008, 02:05 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,493
Posted By Crono1508
No, do not change this! Because whenever I'm on...

No, do not change this!
Because whenever I'm on Era, this is exactly what I'm doing. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-20-2008, 09:09 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,449
Posted By Crono1508
I remember Graal use to average around 700... now...

I remember Graal use to average around 700... now its 530.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-20-2008, 04:31 AM
Replies: 491
Views: 838,114
Posted By Crono1508
Wow, I hate you Crono! You didn't make mine. :(

Wow, I hate you Crono!
You didn't make mine. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,015
Posted By Crono1508
I get the first farewell ! Have fun too . :)

I get the first farewell !
Have fun too . :)
Forum: Future Improvements 08-18-2008, 09:17 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 64,198
Posted By Crono1508
No, I'm serious. 'W' - Middle Finger 'A' -...

No, I'm serious.
'W' - Middle Finger
'A' - Ring Finger
'S' 'D' - Pointer Finger

Then you use your right hand for the arrows like so. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,449
Posted By Crono1508
Well said.

Well said.
Forum: Tech Support 08-18-2008, 09:14 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,116
Posted By Crono1508
At least yours isn't ugly fat green around your...

At least yours isn't ugly fat green around your body!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-17-2008, 09:57 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,021
Posted By Crono1508
Yes, Goboom's back! You're the one I learned...

Yes, Goboom's back!
You're the one I learned dithering shade off of your graphics. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,449
Posted By Crono1508
I never said Stefan being Manager or Project...

I never said Stefan being Manager or Project Leader.
I mentioned being your Coder, I'm sure he could
script mainly anything you requested.

If I recall, he's the one who improved Zodiac's baddy...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 64,198
Posted By Crono1508
When did I say I use WASD as my movement keys?! ...

When did I say I use WASD as my movement keys?!
I clearly just said 'W'!

http://i38.tinypic.com/2czzjhj.png
Forum: Future Improvements 08-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 64,198
Posted By Crono1508
I tend to drawback on ANY server that uses 'W' as...

I tend to drawback on ANY server that uses 'W' as a key, such as Classic.
'W' is my up key instead of up arrow. I cannot play Classic because of the stupid whistle.
Same goes for N-Pulse with their...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-17-2008, 09:38 PM
Replies: 17
Poll: Smiles
Views: 3,135
Posted By Crono1508
I don't understand. What's wrong with the current...

I don't understand. What's wrong with the current ones?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-17-2008, 05:11 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,449
Posted By Crono1508
Just imagine what a Classic server could be with...

Just imagine what a Classic server could be with Stefan as their coder.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,698
Posted By Crono1508
But some of do not care for the Gold such as Zone...

But some of do not care for the Gold such as Zone and Graal Kingdoms.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-14-2008, 07:00 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,698
Posted By Crono1508
If I remember, back in 2003, when I decided to...

If I remember, back in 2003, when I decided to upgrade Crono1508 from a trial, it was 29 USD.

This included gold for 6 months, and lifetime classic.

Then, the next year around Christmas time,...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 444

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.