Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ceserthen
Forum: Zone 03-28-2007, 02:50 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 9,835
Posted By ceserthen
You never were on zone before you got the package?

You never were on zone before you got the package?
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-28-2007, 02:30 AM
Replies: 203
Views: 29,347
Posted By ceserthen
I like the first razor better

I like the first razor better
Forum: Zone 03-26-2007, 11:48 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 11,263
Posted By ceserthen
I kinda agree about not being furturistic, and...

I kinda agree about not being furturistic, and now you have to deal with 4 noobs running around saying they're Super Sayian (insert name here).
Forum: Sounds & Music 03-26-2007, 11:25 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,752
Posted By ceserthen
by chance what program are you using, I hear some...

by chance what program are you using, I hear some original rythyms in there but a keep on hearing loops.
Forum: Zone 03-26-2007, 03:39 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,346
Posted By ceserthen
I think its vegieta. and the green guys the migit...

I think its vegieta. and the green guys the migit that can heal people. Goku doesn't wear the weird armor.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-26-2007, 03:37 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,995
Posted By ceserthen
DR. SUES CANNON !!!! (couldn't resist)

DR. SUES CANNON !!!!

(couldn't resist)
Forum: Zone 03-26-2007, 03:27 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,346
Posted By ceserthen
It looks like every single stupid one, Two guys...

It looks like every single stupid one, Two guys fighting evary one else watching. but it looks like vegieta*vs. frieza

*like a vegtable
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-26-2007, 03:22 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,995
Posted By ceserthen
3 new weapons

I made some weapons, bored I guess, and too lazy to do edits and stuff like that. I made some more but they arn't finished yet. I'll try to finish them and post them tommorow.
Forum: Zone 03-25-2007, 04:36 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 9,835
Posted By ceserthen
I love the grav always have always will. Also one...

I love the grav always have always will. Also one of the players tried to trick me into using a grav back a long time ago in an atempt to get a laugh (I think) I accomplised my goal a while back and...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-25-2007, 04:30 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 24,215
Posted By ceserthen
It's a shame. New weapons would be awsome.

It's a shame. New weapons would be awsome.
Forum: Zone 03-25-2007, 04:29 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,597
Posted By ceserthen
Top lame list 1. too many mines 2. ds 3....

Top lame list

1. too many mines
2. ds
3. Ze Army (old trial guild)
4. people who say everything is lame
5. everything is lame
Forum: Zone 03-25-2007, 04:24 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 9,835
Posted By ceserthen
Doubt I would ever be hired for Et but anyway, ...

Doubt I would ever be hired for Et but anyway,

Name: CESERTHEN
Weapon: gravitrom (oh yeah)
Expereince:bringing down a mech with my faithful grav then getting lamed by the same mech user for 20...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-25-2007, 04:18 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 24,215
Posted By ceserthen
Any weapons yet?:D

Any weapons yet?:D
Forum: Zone 03-25-2007, 03:49 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,355
Posted By ceserthen
draw it out like a baisoc tourny. You can base...

draw it out like a baisoc tourny. You can base the seeding on exp or bounty or whatever you wish.

ex

1_______
---------- \
------------_________
3_______/------------\...
Forum: Zone 03-24-2007, 08:08 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,448
Posted By ceserthen
Genreral greives rocks but he isn't sith. I guess...

Genreral greives rocks but he isn't sith. I guess there's 4 sith if you count maul, but if you do that you can count them. Maul, Sideous, Tyranus, Vader, and that one weird one from the minisodes, I...
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,504
Posted By ceserthen
You should just learn to deal with insults. More...

You should just learn to deal with insults. More people would leave if every little comment would result in a ban. Thats the reason Graal is unique, the community is diverse and not ruled by a team...
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 680
Posted By ceserthen
Present

Present
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-17-2007, 11:07 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,590
Posted By ceserthen
Sorry, I forgot about this, it would be awsome...

Sorry, I forgot about this, it would be awsome for April fools day.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Replies: 123
Views: 24,215
Posted By ceserthen
I'll be happy to make some this week if people...

I'll be happy to make some this week if people will post what they want.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,741
Posted By ceserthen
the top doesn't look much like the side veiw,...

the top doesn't look much like the side veiw, otherwise, you're getting better. Keep up the work.
Forum: Zormite Republic 03-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,871
Posted By ceserthen
A new Zormite leader should NOT be appointed by...

A new Zormite leader should NOT be appointed by Sam
Drakeero's good enough for a lot of people.
Forum: Zone 03-07-2007, 03:00 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,790
Posted By ceserthen
Gambets on there twice x_x

Gambets on there twice x_x
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,406
Posted By ceserthen
That'd be fun, lol.

That'd be fun, lol.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-06-2007, 01:08 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,153
Posted By ceserthen
GAH!!! another thread reviver. You use school...

GAH!!! another thread reviver. You use school computers because they are convenient.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-05-2007, 12:39 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,406
Posted By ceserthen
Death to Zem all.

Death to Zem all.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.