Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: superb
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2004, 05:36 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,981
Posted By superb
What does he actually DO? :o

What does he actually DO? :o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2004, 05:35 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,268
Posted By superb
I wanted to see the winter olympics. :( Maybe...

I wanted to see the winter olympics. :( Maybe next year.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2004, 05:34 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,967
Posted By superb
He used to be pretty active on the forums though....

He used to be pretty active on the forums though. He just disappeared. :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2004, 05:31 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,268
Posted By superb
I think part of it was the scripts weren't...

I think part of it was the scripts weren't designed to handle so many people.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2004, 05:30 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,967
Posted By superb
Tyhm?

What happened to him? I haven't seen nor heard from him in a long time. Is he just lurking? Sorry for making a thread pertaining to this, but he is pretty important to Graal.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-11-2004, 05:23 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 9,118
Posted By superb
I like the little program that came with the...

I like the little program that came with the deluxe edition that'd let you add skins using any graphic file. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-11-2004, 10:51 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,917
Posted By superb
. I think I'd do a better job than what has...

.
I think I'd do a better job than what has been going on so far. But this isn't about me. I'm not complaining now. I was just saying what I thought should be done.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-11-2004, 01:04 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,981
Posted By superb
apple picking/berry picking = over done.

apple picking/berry picking = over done.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-10-2004, 11:53 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 9,118
Posted By superb
Yeah that'd be sweet. :)

Yeah that'd be sweet. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,917
Posted By superb
... I agree with the threads being merged....

...

I agree with the threads being merged. It's good housekeeping.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-10-2004, 09:29 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,296
Posted By superb
Since unixmad is reading this now, I just wanted...

Since unixmad is reading this now, I just wanted to take a moment to personally appologize for giving him a headache. I'm sorry man, it's just a bit frustrating when such forum atrocities have been...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2004, 10:35 PM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,296
Posted By superb
How so?

How so?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2004, 08:48 PM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,296
Posted By superb
Incorrect. The posts I'm referring to were not...

Incorrect. The posts I'm referring to were not attacks. Complaint != attack. Arguing with a moderator's response != attack. Making a moderator look bad by adequately refuting their points to an...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2004, 08:37 PM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,296
Posted By superb
"Overkill" is not a valid reason to close a...

"Overkill" is not a valid reason to close a thread. You guys just got tired of us making you look bad. No matter though. I just hope you guys start doing your job correctly.

Actually, the mods...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,296
Posted By superb
You don't look very hard. :)

You don't look very hard. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-09-2004, 07:39 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,593
Posted By superb
No, I mean it is just up to a moderator to decide...

No, I mean it is just up to a moderator to decide whether or not the post is spam in the case where a post is made that consists of only a quote.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2004, 07:12 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,296
Posted By superb
It's the little things like this that spawned...

It's the little things like this that spawned many of my complaint posts. :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-09-2004, 07:04 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,249
Posted By superb
See ya Kramer.

See ya Kramer.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-09-2004, 05:52 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,546
Posted By superb
I would be nice and upgrade Farin, but I just...

I would be nice and upgrade Farin, but I just don't feel right giving my money to unixmad since he doesn't care about my and other people's opinions.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2004, 05:46 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,296
Posted By superb
It's not so bad now because in an attempt to not...

It's not so bad now because in an attempt to not look AS bad, the mods have simply began ignoring things, double posts for instance. I can give them the benefit of the doubt seeing as they were...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2004, 12:32 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,296
Posted By superb
Exactly what I've agreed to do. :)

Exactly what I've agreed to do. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2004, 12:17 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,296
Posted By superb
I don't know about "sane" people, but I've...

I don't know about "sane" people, but I've already agreed to stop. It has nothing to do with "spilt milk" as you say. I've made it perfectly clear that the choice of moderators is no longer an issue...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-08-2004, 11:50 PM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,296
Posted By superb
I think it's perfectly reasonable to request that...

I think it's perfectly reasonable to request that the moderators do their jobs correctly. That's all I've been asking for.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Replies: 183
Views: 15,296
Posted By superb
[/b] That was my whole point. More input from...

[/b]
That was my whole point. More input from the players should be listened to and we shouldn't be censored just because he doesn't like what has been said.


Ha, now you compare me to Hitler?...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,593
Posted By superb
Read the new rules.

Read the new rules.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.