Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 346
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sum41Freeeeek
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-09-2006, 12:53 AM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,264
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
When he gave out the supers people sold them. ...

When he gave out the supers people sold them.
When he sells the supers, people make more and more money to buy them, which puts
out more money then is needed out into the economy.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,726
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
No, because your first post made a first...

No, because your first post made a first impression that you were jumping to conclusions
and being an ignorant *******, I just had to reply from it right there.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 11,057
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
How about we keep the wanabee gangsters off of...

How about we keep the wanabee gangsters off of graal.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-07-2006, 09:37 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,726
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
It can if you have a good development team. ...

It can if you have a good development team.
This isn't a thread for you to bash at it, it's a thread looking for dedicated
people to help.

shut up.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-04-2006, 08:18 PM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,264
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I think it pretty much went downhill when JENN...

I think it pretty much went downhill when JENN aquiered(sp) manager.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2006, 09:30 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 11,057
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Madj, Drogan, and G-Man left my server to make...

Madj, Drogan, and G-Man left my server to make Atrius and they have never been
successful yet. It's the curse of Zel :winky:
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,264
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
If Era resets, businesses will go to original...

If Era resets, businesses will go to original owners. [b]I don't want to see...
drgneyes -gf with jessie- *Owner* (Dippen Don0ts) Businesses and gangs are
something that doesn't get taken away...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-19-2006, 01:11 AM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,264
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I'm going to stick around as LAT and help make...

I'm going to stick around as LAT and help make this "New World" if you people choose
to reset. I enjoy making levels, and I'm not going to hop on the bandwagon because
Andrew, Dai, Morg, and Mange...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-17-2006, 05:24 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,925
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Uhm, okay, lets clear this up. There should be...

Uhm, okay, lets clear this up.
There should be an option in RC weather or not staff want to override messages.
There should not be an option on player to ignore overrided messages.

Crono, are...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-16-2006, 05:38 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,925
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
No, don't add an option for the player to ignore...

No, don't add an option for the player to ignore overrided messages. Add it to RC.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-14-2006, 07:28 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,925
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I don't want people ignoring me, since I'm staff....

I don't want people ignoring me, since I'm staff. If I have something to say,
they won't hear it. Besides, they then complain to other staff that I keep
"abusing" my staff rights to mass message.
...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-14-2006, 07:55 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,925
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Mass Override

Pardon me if this was already suggested:

In the RC options, there should be an option weather or not you want to
override mass messages. I like to play the server I work on, and I can't
mass...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-26-2006, 02:05 AM
Replies: 15
Era
Views: 3,543
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Mr !Blake, where have you been? :o

Mr !Blake, where have you been? :o
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,948
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
It sorta' pisses me off how in order for gangs to...

It sorta' pisses me off how in order for gangs to be successful they need to hire
a large ammount of people. They hire 20 people and say "Just shoot at the person,
you don't even have to be good"
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,047
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah, Uzi damage should be increased. SG552 is...

Yeah, Uzi damage should be increased.
SG552 is an uzi with less delay and 9 dmg.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-08-2006, 02:39 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,047
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Stop It

Every damned time you release something new people find away to make
it really good and usefull then you nerf it like crazy and it kills the economy.
MD5, was a really good weapon. Staff found out...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,970
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
From now on, if you send double applications...

From now on, if you send double applications without "Fix" in the subject title,
I will either delete it or ignore it. I cannot tell which application to read because all
I get is 2 applications...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,970
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Dippin' Donuts Application

I'm hiring as many as I wish to DD.
I will hire those that I belive is fit for the job.
Please do NOT ask me ANYTHING in game about hirinings/application unless
you have a question about the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-05-2006, 01:16 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,200
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Dippin Donuts Rights

Ok, I'm the Co-Owner of DD, yet I cannot add, I cannot fire, I cannot kick, and I cannot unban/ban.
The manager has ban rights, and I don't. Co-Owner > Manager.
Geo told me that only me and him...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-10-2006, 12:31 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,742
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Please don't mock my "10 minute level" because if...

Please don't mock my "10 minute level" because if you had some sort of intelligence you might of caught on to sarcasm??!??!?

Leveling is all common sense, most things are, people just don't get...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-08-2006, 03:09 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,742
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I'd make levels for free, I mean come on, if you...

I'd make levels for free, I mean come on, if you have half a brain it will only take 10 mins a level, nothing worth getting a big job.
Edit(reply to post after this)

Uhh, like I said, if you had...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,077
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Get the hell out of here.

Get the hell out of here.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,715
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Ammo problem.

Okay, this isn't Jenn Era anymore! This crap with ammo prices going up when they are high in demand is complete bull ****.
I need to pay ATLEAST 15g per uzi ammo box, when I should be paying around...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,087
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Please

Please, Snake, or Chris, get a new forum.
I'm sick of waiting 1 day just to make ONE post. I'm sure someone on the staff team knows how to make forums, host it, etc.

I'm not buying more gold just...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-27-2006, 09:20 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,334
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
No, bull****. All the old owners worked their...

No, bull****.
All the old owners worked their ass off to get where they were.
ERA IS KNOWN FOR HAVING SO MANY RESETS.
Everytime someone gets a business they get ****ed over by a reset, and the new...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 346

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.