Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 484
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Arch_Angel
Forum: Graphic Design 09-25-2008, 03:28 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 11,861
Posted By Arch_Angel
Swords are probably one of my worst fields, might...

Swords are probably one of my worst fields, might want to hope Elk or somebody helps you on this one. Here is my attempt at it

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3944/soalaeditjt1.gif...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-22-2008, 01:17 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,725
Posted By Arch_Angel
Yea it'll all depend on how it gets when the time...

Yea it'll all depend on how it gets when the time comes..
So what do the rest of you think about PvP on the server ? ? ?

a) PvP on GMap will be only for people who choose to be flagged in battle...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-22-2008, 04:11 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,725
Posted By Arch_Angel
Yea if its able to be turned on/off it'll have...

Yea if its able to be turned on/off it'll have like a 5 minute timer where you cant PvP for 5 mins to turn it off.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-22-2008, 03:59 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,725
Posted By Arch_Angel
Drae, when/where did I say that o_o ? I'm so...

Drae, when/where did I say that o_o ?
I'm so confused haha.

Thanks Bonzai, means a lot :D

Okay so I have one of several way we can do PvP on the GMap.. I want YOU, the people of Graal, to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,725
Posted By Arch_Angel
Yea gun blade have not been discussed on how they...

Yea gun blade have not been discussed on how they will even be made, or even I they will be 100% made. It was just an idea thrown out there to make it seem like a more unique Idea on the server.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,273
Posted By Arch_Angel
Thank both of you for the compliments. WE are...

Thank both of you for the compliments. WE are getting some very good feedback on the server, and very talented developers helping out. I appreciate it all!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,725
Posted By Arch_Angel
Working on it Codein :) I'm hoping to add a...

Working on it Codein :)
I'm hoping to add a good bit to the tileset today when I get back from breakfast. Also, expect major updates system wise as the days go by, along with graphics.
Please try...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2008, 02:04 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,725
Posted By Arch_Angel
Well that comment was helpful.. Thanks

Well that comment was helpful.. Thanks
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2008, 01:53 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,725
Posted By Arch_Angel
Now your getting your hopes down for no reason. I...

Now your getting your hopes down for no reason. I can't really pick what our most unique thing about the server will be, since we have a lot of new ideas coming in every day. But yes, you will be...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2008, 01:26 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,725
Posted By Arch_Angel
Well all in all it will be nothing like Mythic...

Well all in all it will be nothing like Mythic planned to be. Trust me :)
Sorry if It came out that way


Hmm. If I had to name one thing, I would say that it will have several themes all blended...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-21-2008, 12:14 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,077
Posted By Arch_Angel
nicee, I liked it :P rep+

nicee, I liked it :P
rep+
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,273
Posted By Arch_Angel
Fantasy Life - Hirings

Fantasy Life is now hiring all development positions. Our staff team is already skilled to pursue our ideas, but help always makes things much smoother. If joined, you will be surrounded by some...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-20-2008, 11:25 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,725
Posted By Arch_Angel
Fantasy Life

From the makers of Interitus. We bring to you, a new beginning - Fantasy Life

Hello all and welcome to the thread, I want to start by saying thank you for all your participation in this thread....
Forum: Information 09-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 23,298
Posted By Arch_Angel
What kind of angles? I personally like the acute...

What kind of angles? I personally like the acute angles :O
Forum: Information 09-18-2008, 10:53 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 23,298
Posted By Arch_Angel
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5628/gkzp6.gif...

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5628/gkzp6.gif (http://imageshack.us)


thats how..
Forum: Information 09-18-2008, 02:20 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 23,298
Posted By Arch_Angel
my cousin ray ray....boop, dead

my cousin ray ray....boop, dead
Forum: Information 09-18-2008, 01:16 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 23,298
Posted By Arch_Angel
for 25 dias ill go get her... or what remains of...

for 25 dias ill go get her... or what remains of her..."food"
Forum: Information 09-18-2008, 01:11 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 23,298
Posted By Arch_Angel
give it up... she's off to a better place now.

give it up... she's off to a better place now.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Replies: 15
Hey
Views: 2,811
Posted By Arch_Angel
yo

yo
Forum: Markets 09-17-2008, 01:02 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,125
Posted By Arch_Angel
Selling Ring of War

Selling Ring of War, along with a Toy Soldier Face.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-16-2008, 02:24 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,703
Posted By Arch_Angel
Agreed 100%

Agreed 100%
Forum: Graphic Design 09-15-2008, 04:30 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,891
Posted By Arch_Angel
Yea I was thinking the same earlier. That could...

Yea I was thinking the same earlier. That could possibly work
Forum: Graphic Design 09-15-2008, 04:10 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,891
Posted By Arch_Angel
But I've seen it get better than what these tile...

But I've seen it get better than what these tile like. Which is why I came to the forums hoping someone could help me fix 'em up.. I know how tiling works, and everyone seems to just be trying to...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-14-2008, 11:58 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,891
Posted By Arch_Angel
That's why you first fix the repetitiveness.

That's why you first fix the repetitiveness.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-14-2008, 10:48 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,891
Posted By Arch_Angel
But we don't want it to get dull. I'll just do...

But we don't want it to get dull. I'll just do what Crow said, thanks.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 484

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.