Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Angel_Light
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Replies: 249
Views: 78,182
Posted By Angel_Light
It techniqually has. You can replicate this with...

It techniqually has. You can replicate this with gfx and scripts
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,513
Posted By Angel_Light
why so?

why so?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,513
Posted By Angel_Light
send in your Ideas, only 6 days left. =]

send in your Ideas, only 6 days left. =]
Forum: Graphic Design 01-21-2008, 05:03 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,168
Posted By Angel_Light
May I hire you? lol xd

May I hire you? lol xd
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,610
Posted By Angel_Light
//#CLIENTSIDE function onCreated() { ...

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated()
{
this.overheat_max = 100;
this.overheat = 0;
}

function onWeaponFired()
{
this.active = !this.active;
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2008, 04:30 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,247
Posted By Angel_Light
awesome, got it. Thanks Stefan. :P

awesome, got it. Thanks Stefan. :P
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2008, 06:55 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,114
Posted By Angel_Light
Maybe stupid but have you tried that whole Modulu...

Maybe stupid but have you tried that whole Modulu thing or whatever it is called. (%64)
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2008, 06:50 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,114
Posted By Angel_Light
I suggest making it's on movement system, move()...

I suggest making it's on movement system, move() is bugged on serverside. Try maybe using npc.setLevel(); Although I believe setLevel is only for player objects?
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2008, 06:45 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,247
Posted By Angel_Light
It is for changing the Level Z (as like GK...

It is for changing the Level Z (as like GK Levels) I am wondering how to use the parameters for it correctly

setZ( x, y, width, height, a, b, c, d);

The first four are pretty much self...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2008, 05:17 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,820
Posted By Angel_Light
player.swordpower++; that's how you raise...

player.swordpower++;

that's how you raise the sword level I believe.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-21-2008, 05:11 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,513
Posted By Angel_Light
Build the Playworld of your Dreams.

This may sound as an odd request and what not, but Simply, I have grown bored with Varia. I have been developing it for about 3 months now all on my own and I guess I've grown lonesome. So instead to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2008, 04:20 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,247
Posted By Angel_Light
setZ();

Wiki has very limited documentation on this and doesn't really give a good example. Can someone please enlighten me on how to use this?
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2008, 11:54 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,771
Posted By Angel_Light
Graal isn't always logical but it burns me when a...

Graal isn't always logical but it burns me when a huge inside house level ( 60x60) fits in a small ( 10x10) house on the outside. :P
Forum: Sounds & Music 01-18-2008, 10:36 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,261
Posted By Angel_Light
It was a minor chord. @ Tig: Fox is just...

It was a minor chord.

@ Tig: Fox is just pointing out you made the remark quite rudely.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-17-2008, 10:36 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 8,816
Posted By Angel_Light
@ Ziro_of_the_Turks: Zelda, Graal didn't come...

@ Ziro_of_the_Turks: Zelda, Graal didn't come around till 2001, I believe?
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-17-2008, 02:37 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 8,816
Posted By Angel_Light
Happy B-Day! I started playing back in mid 02`. I...

Happy B-Day! I started playing back in mid 02`. I loved Val back then. :P
Forum: Sounds & Music 01-16-2008, 01:44 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,261
Posted By Angel_Light
It is Tig, I've gotten use to it. ;] I don't let...

It is Tig, I've gotten use to it. ;] I don't let people say (especially over the internet) effect me. Everyone is allowed to have their opinion, and I will not hinder that God-given freedom in any...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-14-2008, 10:44 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,223
Posted By Angel_Light
It is a green form of Ridley. :D Looks good.

It is a green form of Ridley. :D Looks good.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,143
Posted By Angel_Light
It should be findPBCN(); :P

It should be findPBCN(); :P
Forum: Tech Support 01-14-2008, 09:34 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,944
Posted By Angel_Light
24bit doesnt support alpha transparency so yeah I...

24bit doesnt support alpha transparency so yeah I can see a somewhat remedy, was that image saved in the 8bit or 32bit format?
Forum: Tech Support 01-14-2008, 06:19 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,507
Posted By Angel_Light
lol, I guess I'll add a pop later explaining what...

lol, I guess I'll add a pop later explaining what to do. :P
Forum: Tech Support 01-14-2008, 06:18 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,944
Posted By Angel_Light
maybe making the black a really dark gray, I...

maybe making the black a really dark gray, I believe with as old the RC is is take pure white/black and sets it as transparent.
Forum: Tech Support 01-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,507
Posted By Angel_Light
You need to read the Server Message then Dusty,...

You need to read the Server Message then Dusty, gosh, people need to read that. >.<
Forum: Tech Support 01-13-2008, 05:11 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,507
Posted By Angel_Light
Hmm, Odd, thanks for the input. =] EDIT:...

Hmm, Odd, thanks for the input. =]

EDIT: wth? I mean I'm happy, but... WTH!?! It is showing now. This was very odd. I guess you somehow fixed it Jeffy. xD
Forum: Tech Support 01-13-2008, 04:25 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,507
Posted By Angel_Light
Error with nothing

In my OSL I have a good size Image, it is downloadable and so is the level, so nothing bad there. I create an NPC to show the Image and it works, hooray, I thought, well few weeks later the image is...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.