Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 278
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ForgottenLegacy
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-02-2003, 06:59 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,010
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I understand that whole script, but the...

I understand that whole script, but the projectile is touching the Ground instad of the player, and that uses *I think* actionprojectile2.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-02-2003, 06:53 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,257
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Is it possoble to get the exact value of timevar...

Is it possoble to get the exact value of timevar and timevar2? In a #v(), all I get is somthing like 4.2562E341, in scientific notation.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-01-2003, 09:37 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,010
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Angry actionprojectile2 help

Okay, I heard that you use

if (actionprojectile) {
...check params here...
}

if you want to check if a projectile hits a player, but I have been trying to use

if (actionprojectile2) {
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-01-2003, 09:30 PM
Replies: 8
D:?
Views: 1,118
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Those were added later

Those were added later
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-01-2003, 07:23 AM
Replies: 8
D:?
Views: 1,118
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Thanks

Thanks
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-01-2003, 06:41 AM
Replies: 8
D:?
Views: 1,118
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
D:?

When I press ALT+4 and D:# comes up, what is that, and does it mean anything about my scripts? Or, is there a way to check what it is in a script?
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-01-2003, 06:37 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,130
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
getdir(x value of the mouse,y value of the mouse)...

getdir(x value of the mouse,y value of the mouse)

this will give you a number between 0 and 3
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-01-2003, 04:35 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,897
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I have another idea: Have the string...

I have another idea:

Have the string commands that we take for granted (replacestring, insertstring, deletestring, removestring) be usable for arrays. Like, have a 'replacearray' command, or...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-29-2003, 04:06 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,099
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Lance, your rights were removed because DL hates...

Lance, your rights were removed because DL hates giving globals rights they do not have. Since DL is no longer staff, tell me the acct you want rights on and I'll add them, my aim is TheOneGC.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-28-2003, 06:10 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,099
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I gice the NPC Server the 'updatelevels' right...

I gice the NPC Server the 'updatelevels' right before I do an /updatelvel on a sendtorc, because without that right, nothing happens. Babylon's NPC Server is screwed, so it needs a right in order to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-27-2003, 05:30 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,897
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
The commands I'd really like are the rotateimg...

The commands I'd really like are the rotateimg commands, thost would be awesome.

I know the way to do it, just use sine and cosine in a for loop, making each pixel of an image be it's own image....
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-27-2003, 03:48 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,897
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Exclamation Suggested commands?

Anyone here who has suggestions on future commands, then let your ideas flow freely. I have some myself.

Commands:

addweapon2 account,weapon;
removeweapon2 account,weapon;
removeweapon3...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-27-2003, 03:34 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,890
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I did not say I know everything about them. I...

I did not say I know everything about them. I have just worked with them, and I always enable canwarp/2 when I am making an NPC change levels, no matter if it is a gmap or not, just somthing that I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-27-2003, 03:33 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,099
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Give the NPC Server the 'reset accounts' right,...

Give the NPC Server the 'reset accounts' right, and have it do this:

sendtorc /reset #a;

It will work, it worked for me
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-27-2003, 02:12 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,890
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I know what a gmap is, I used to work with them...

I know what a gmap is, I used to work with them offline, all the time, then I worked with them online and found all the commands to help me out. I'm not stupid.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-27-2003, 02:09 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,099
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I've already checked, and the NPC Server even has...

I've already checked, and the NPC Server even has the NPC-Control right, but /clearnpcs inside of a torc or a tonc does not work.

Babylon-NPC (Server): /clearnpcs #F

That's what it says, same...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-25-2003, 10:31 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,170
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
This needs to be done serverside. I don't think I...

This needs to be done serverside. I don't think I can show you how to do it without violating the 'cannot post complete scripts' rule.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-25-2003, 10:28 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,099
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Can someone please make it so /clearnpcs #L works...

Can someone please make it so /clearnpcs #L works with the sendtorc command?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-25-2003, 06:50 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,890
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
No matter what type of overworld it is, you need...

No matter what type of overworld it is, you need to do it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-25-2003, 04:30 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,908
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I heard a rumor that there was a .txt read/write...

I heard a rumor that there was a .txt read/write command, readtext(startindex,length,document) I believe, where 'document' is any .nw, .txt, or .graal file. I have absolutely no idea what the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-24-2003, 02:50 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,206
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Unless you want people to regard you as 'stupid',...

Unless you want people to regard you as 'stupid', then use words that will not get 'bleeped by the censor' so-to-speak. Use the words 'unintellegent' or 'unwise' to depict a stupid or uneducated or...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-23-2003, 06:47 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,206
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I'm not stupid, and I got all the commands to...

I'm not stupid, and I got all the commands to work.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-23-2003, 05:14 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,099
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Houdini, I hearby worship you. Thank you, Lord. ...

Houdini, I hearby worship you. Thank you, Lord.

<3!
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-23-2003, 04:03 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,099
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
You guys need to note that Babylon has 1852 (Last...

You guys need to note that Babylon has 1852 (Last time I checked) levels uploaded. It would take me days to do a /clearnpcs on every level, or do a text search on each individual .NW file. (Unless...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-22-2003, 12:55 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,099
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Class help?

Is there a script or technique to see what levels join what classes? Babylon has some unused classes that I'd like to remove, but I have no idea which levels contain those classes. I'd appreciate any...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 278

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.