Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Warcaptain
Forum: Tech Support 04-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,348
Posted By Warcaptain
im having same problem on mana realms

im having same problem on mana realms
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 04-01-2006, 09:16 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,193
Posted By Warcaptain
Was just an example >_>

Was just an example >_>
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 04-01-2006, 05:09 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,193
Posted By Warcaptain
Can you select it to download the whole contents...

Can you select it to download the whole contents of a folder?

IE the contents of folder levels/images/ ???

That way it wont need to have like 3000 lines for 3000 files.. can just put them in...
Forum: Future Improvements 04-01-2006, 03:35 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 936
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes, folder rights are somewhat flawed.. only...

Yes, folder rights are somewhat flawed.. only designated staff should be able to modify their own folder rights.

Also.. it would be pointless to add a delete option because someone who really...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2006, 03:28 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,113
Posted By Warcaptain
I'm starting to love you more and more <3

I'm starting to love you more and more <3
Forum: Tech Support 03-31-2006, 11:18 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,252
Posted By Warcaptain
same for Mana Realms

same for Mana Realms
Forum: Level Design 03-31-2006, 09:37 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,450
Posted By Warcaptain
The upper npc tree on the left is WAY too high...

The upper npc tree on the left is WAY too high up.. I mean think of it the way it would be if it were 3D.. there's a tree floating higher than what looks like the 3rd story of a castle.. woah now.
Forum: Level Design 03-31-2006, 09:35 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,020
Posted By Warcaptain
Detailing definitely needs work. Try not to do...

Detailing definitely needs work. Try not to do so much just "put some detail tiles everywhere" and really think about WHY that specific detail would be there. Maybe an area of high grass somewhere...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2006, 09:30 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,113
Posted By Warcaptain
I seem to also remember a rule saying that if you...

I seem to also remember a rule saying that if you redo at least 70% of the content you use from a shut down playerworld you can re-use it.. or maybe that was for revival projects. I am not sure..
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 03-31-2006, 09:29 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,655
Posted By Warcaptain
I thought only this.variables saved after...

I thought only this.variables saved after functions?

If not then that will save me lots of typing.. I hate having to prefix everything with this. moreso because I am lazy than anything but also...
Forum: Tech Support 03-31-2006, 09:24 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 729
Posted By Warcaptain
gani problems

im having a problem with ganis.

for the longest time ganis always loaded in some weird folder
like

Graal2001\levels\junk\levels\graal2001 levels\levels\ganis

like everytime i opened up the...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 03-31-2006, 08:52 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 345
Posted By Warcaptain
Stefan has said some things about disabling it...

Stefan has said some things about disabling it before, but has not made it to my knowlege.

I just dislike it because if someone comes into the IRC chat outside of Mana Realms they will see...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 03-31-2006, 08:49 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,655
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes, it doesn't matter what you name it. On...

Yes, it doesn't matter what you name it.

On Mana Realms we try to divide up the custom functions as much as we can so that later on we dont have one huge file with 3000 functions in it.. and we...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-31-2006, 06:55 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,315
Posted By Warcaptain
i would have to modify the gmap file.. it would...

i would have to modify the gmap file.. it would be a lot more complicated than just copylevel();
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-31-2006, 05:39 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,315
Posted By Warcaptain
yes... thats what I thought Napo.. but if it...

yes... thats what I thought Napo.. but if it worked like that I could have 2 different gmaps that use the same .nw levels as a reference but players on one gmap can not access or see any npcs/players...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-31-2006, 05:34 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,315
Posted By Warcaptain
yes this is disappointing :-\ will have to...

yes this is disappointing :-\

will have to talk to stefan.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-31-2006, 04:43 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,315
Posted By Warcaptain
Try PUTNPC2 and also try DBNPC if you are...

Try PUTNPC2 and also try DBNPC if you are actually testing it.

Might want to try triggeraction as well to see if an npc on one gmap can receive the action.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-31-2006, 04:35 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,315
Posted By Warcaptain
I thought to test it too.. but I am not sure I...

I thought to test it too.. but I am not sure I will be able to think to test everything so I wanted to hear it from Stefan how the software will handle that type of thing.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 03-31-2006, 03:47 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 345
Posted By Warcaptain
F8 IRC Chat

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE make a way to disable it in serveroptions or something.

It really stinks becuase I have my chat script log into it.. and it logs the F8 chat in there too.. which in...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-31-2006, 03:39 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,315
Posted By Warcaptain
GMAP and copylevel()

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII have a question....

Since the player is shown on the gmap (ie: if an npc's level is set to the actual .nw it wont show up)

If I have 2 gmaps using the same generated NW files.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2006, 03:29 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,815
Posted By Warcaptain
Yeah you didnt have to charge like 25g for it...

Yeah you didnt have to charge like 25g for it either :(

I mean wtf, its a silly minigame no ones going to spend that much for it!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2006, 12:24 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,815
Posted By Warcaptain
x_x I don't know about Konidias.. Everything...

x_x I don't know about Konidias..

Everything he redoes would be KoniNAME

KoniBomy
KoniHouse
KoniKingdoms

x_x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2006, 10:44 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 821
Posted By Warcaptain
VIP/Playerworld Hosting

How long is it going to be down for? x_x

I need to work on transfering manarealms.com stuff over to it and its not up! :)

(web hosting, not playerworld hosting)
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 03-30-2006, 10:27 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 421
Posted By Warcaptain
ah... the variable needs to be set serverside or...

ah... the variable needs to be set serverside or has to read serverside (or both, of course)
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 03-30-2006, 10:26 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 421
Posted By Warcaptain
You are able to use them simply as...

You are able to use them simply as level.varname??

Because I have tried that and unfortunately it has not worked.

I tried it with my time system (to disable day/night locally in levels) and it...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.