Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 357
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: oinknessx
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-27-2005, 10:50 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,551
Posted By oinknessx
Indeed... And graal3d is somewhat of a big...

Indeed... And graal3d is somewhat of a big download so I'm gonna wait for 3.15 for windows I guess before downloading another version... I think my G3d is pretty old (if thats possible x.X)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-27-2005, 09:56 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,551
Posted By oinknessx
Thanks Stef!! Is it only for linux or is it...

Thanks Stef!!

Is it only for linux or is it for windows too? :confused:

p.s. please check forum pm from me! :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-27-2005, 09:06 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,530
Posted By oinknessx
That's all that matters.. :frown: Now if only...

That's all that matters.. :frown: Now if only there was a way to get in contact with unixmad or stefan easier... maybe they can make a pre-approved pm list? :p Or maybe a list that sorts priorities...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-27-2005, 05:55 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,720
Posted By oinknessx
Zargon should be the emperor of Zormite.... all...

Zargon should be the emperor of Zormite.... all others are noooooo!1111 only thing toad did good on bomy moon was put me in jail. and that was bad. you is bad toad. but welcome home. im using lots of...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-27-2005, 05:51 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,059
Posted By oinknessx
I thought they said "Yeehaw" in texas? Either one...

I thought they said "Yeehaw" in texas? Either one will do though. ;)

Be like "Yeehaw!" when you're playing, and "don't fork up" when you get a staff job!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-27-2005, 05:40 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,059
Posted By oinknessx
Hi noobie... Enjoy Graal forums, for they are...

Hi noobie... Enjoy Graal forums, for they are many to enjoy much of when the forums were... have fun.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-27-2005, 04:17 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,142
Posted By oinknessx
Anywhere between "I just grew my first...

Anywhere between "I just grew my first moustache!" to "I just paid my first taxes!"
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-26-2005, 11:29 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 7,450
Posted By oinknessx
A friend upgraded my account. I might have the...

A friend upgraded my account. I might have the confirmation that my count is activated, but that's about it... I wish I could find that guy again... I need him to buy me more toys. :frown:

And...
Forum: Level Design 01-26-2005, 08:55 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 5,535
Posted By oinknessx
Just a quick observation here frolll (start...

Just a quick observation here frolll (start answering on aim or im gonna poke you with a cattle prod)...

You asked "What do you think" about your levels. That's a no no.. If you don't think it...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-26-2005, 07:59 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,538
Posted By oinknessx
Have you guys ever played Graal before?...

Have you guys ever played Graal before? Seriously. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-26-2005, 07:59 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 7,450
Posted By oinknessx
What about us people who didn't pay for the...

What about us people who didn't pay for the account through paypal? And also what about the people who's accounts were bought with paypal, yet they do not have the original paypal receipt? Are they...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-26-2005, 04:27 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 13,644
Posted By oinknessx
It's sad PS.... I don't wanna see you go, but...

It's sad PS.... I don't wanna see you go, but there's no stopping it because I'm pretty sure things won't change.. I keep thinking "If only they hired a team who could take care of things like this"...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-26-2005, 02:32 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,178
Posted By oinknessx
Hi silly goose!

Hi silly goose!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-25-2005, 11:29 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,538
Posted By oinknessx
I also think the in-game PMs should have a higher...

I also think the in-game PMs should have a higher ammount of words typable... you can't even have someone pm you with a staff tryout or something. Raise it to 5000!
Forum: Samurai 01-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 7,417
Posted By oinknessx
Hey, I've got an idea... ban everyone, I'm sure...

Hey, I've got an idea... ban everyone, I'm sure everyone has done something bad before. Infact, ban yourself, and ban the king/queen or whatever... also ban all the members. :D
Forum: Tech Support 01-25-2005, 03:14 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,844
Posted By oinknessx
Hehe! Show some respect! We bought our dial-up...

Hehe! Show some respect! We bought our dial-up before anyone even heard of "DsL" or "cable"... Some might call us old-school. ^^
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,733
Posted By oinknessx
That character looks like a dork! I assume you...

That character looks like a dork! I assume you will also make masculine characters? And maybe some females? ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-22-2005, 05:56 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,697
Posted By oinknessx
Ummm... I sent a message to his email... Wether...

Ummm... I sent a message to his email... Wether he choose me or not, it's ok, and I am not going to beg or be rude about it. I think it's nice that he is trying to help people out, especially us...
Forum: Announcements 01-19-2005, 09:24 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 55,844
Posted By oinknessx
Yay! Does this mean you saw the thread I made...

Yay! Does this mean you saw the thread I made about transparency problems in 32bit? Thank you very much!! I like high quality icons and stuff, and always being in 16bit made the icons look bad....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,474
Posted By oinknessx
Uhh hello, I have samples in my sig! Anyone is...

Uhh hello, I have samples in my sig! Anyone is free to listen to 'em!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2005, 06:06 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,474
Posted By oinknessx
Woahh... I just realized I made a thread JUST...

Woahh... I just realized I made a thread JUST LIKE THIS recently.... Talk about dejavu, eh? :) This just goes to show how much experience in music I really have, hehehe... PLus if you notice, my...
Forum: Samurai 01-18-2005, 06:00 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 7,417
Posted By oinknessx
Hehe that's funny... bo0ey is my old account,...

Hehe that's funny... bo0ey is my old account, though I was never in Samurai on it. Yet, I'm honored to be number 5. :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-17-2005, 06:05 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,293
Posted By oinknessx
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, ...

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
you smell like an mmorpg,
and you play like one too. :o
Forum: Tech Support 01-17-2005, 03:11 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,059
Posted By oinknessx
Thumbs down Internet speed? - I run 56k, and my "b"...

Internet speed?

-

I run 56k, and my "b" is pretty wacky. It's hard to pinpoint the problem because Graal is a 2D game with no polygons or anything, but good luck with your search for help.. ...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-17-2005, 03:07 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,407
Posted By oinknessx
I don't think they make shirts for fat people...

I don't think they make shirts for fat people like you and me, but seeing as how you will need 2, they might make them because of increasing demands... :) Wow, that gives me reason to get 10,000...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 357

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.