Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,595
Posted By CidNight1142
Bomies don't have sexes. Or maybe they do, I'm...

Bomies don't have sexes. Or maybe they do, I'm not really sure.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,722
Posted By CidNight1142
I have to agree with this one. People who either...

I have to agree with this one. People who either simply don't have the time to average 50 hours a month on kingdoms or those who get into being events master or running a pub or something really...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 09-24-2006, 04:43 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 9,477
Posted By CidNight1142
hehehe.

hehehe.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,175
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm assuming my house fell a long time ago. ...

I'm assuming my house fell a long time ago. Which sucks. Because I had probably 2 RoW's worth of stuff in there. :( My fault though.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 931
Posted By CidNight1142
Purrrrty.

Purrrrty.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-22-2006, 05:59 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,317
Posted By CidNight1142
This could have been a sweet way to try out the...

This could have been a sweet way to try out the new forum.

Nice though, although I agree on the screwed up nipple. Was it chopped off with a razor visa vis 'The Wall'?
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 830
Posted By CidNight1142
What ever happened to Eric, anyway?

What ever happened to Eric, anyway?
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-22-2006, 05:54 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,737
Posted By CidNight1142
But if more people get married, then they'll have...

But if more people get married, then they'll have more kids.

And then we can eat them!!!
Forum: Information 09-22-2006, 03:56 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,565
Posted By CidNight1142
1. Chatting mostly. Mindless skeleton clearing...

1. Chatting mostly. Mindless skeleton clearing for the occasional diamond or map.

2. Lack of updates. Instability in RP and complete lack of the tools and motivation for RP.

3. Talk. Discuss...
Forum: Zormite Republic 09-22-2006, 03:53 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 879
Posted By CidNight1142
As long as I can be princess.

As long as I can be princess.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-22-2006, 01:54 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 8,810
Posted By CidNight1142
What an unusual palette. Perhaps I'll try later.

What an unusual palette. Perhaps I'll try later.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-21-2006, 06:27 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,737
Posted By CidNight1142
That was genuinely funny.

That was genuinely funny.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-21-2006, 02:43 AM
Replies: 232
Views: 33,219
Posted By CidNight1142
I've seen it before. It's kind of fun. And...

I've seen it before. It's kind of fun.

And comeon, if your feelings are hurt by this. Perhaps you should buy a pillow to cry into.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-20-2006, 07:56 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,945
Posted By CidNight1142
First in! :pluffy:

First in!

:pluffy:
Forum: Graphic Design 09-20-2006, 07:56 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 12,881
Posted By CidNight1142
Pluffy will demolish all!!! :pluffy:...

Pluffy will demolish all!!!

:pluffy: :pluffy: :pluffy: :pluffy:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-19-2006, 11:54 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,342
Posted By CidNight1142
I enjoy the multi-quote feature.

I enjoy the multi-quote feature.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-19-2006, 11:44 PM
Replies: 114
Views: 8,155
Posted By CidNight1142
They should.

They should.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-19-2006, 04:39 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,567
Posted By CidNight1142
Status quo, ftw.

Status quo, ftw.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-19-2006, 04:37 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 8,155
Posted By CidNight1142
I feel the new kingdom items should be openly...

I feel the new kingdom items should be openly accessible to those within the kingdom.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-19-2006, 03:35 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,132
Posted By CidNight1142
I made that as an anniversary present.

I made that as an anniversary present.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-19-2006, 01:41 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,132
Posted By CidNight1142
Change the thread title to something like 'Humans...

Change the thread title to something like 'Humans - genetically bad or just taught to hate?'.

Then Excal can show up and we can all make fun of him.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-19-2006, 01:38 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,149
Posted By CidNight1142
CTF was always a huge success on every classic...

CTF was always a huge success on every classic server. There's no reason why it wouldn't be equally awesome on GK.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,770
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm assuming by that deleted post that you for...

I'm assuming by that deleted post that you for some reason saw my comment as an insult, Fayt. It was not. I'm just a ball buster at heart.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Replies: 114
Views: 8,155
Posted By CidNight1142
Very cool.

Very cool.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,770
Posted By CidNight1142
Way to take this thread seriously. We were...

Way to take this thread seriously. We were having a lovely spam fest.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.