Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Zone 07-26-2005, 10:57 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,435
Posted By Akoalin
Ignoranus. Chainguns require more skill to use...

Ignoranus. Chainguns require more skill to use than ap pirces. It takes about 2 seconds to get started firing chaingun and any time you're hit you'll stop shooting and have to start over. Your logic...
Forum: Zone 07-26-2005, 10:25 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,015
Posted By Akoalin
Hmm... The mechs were pretty crappy, I'm sure if...

Hmm... The mechs were pretty crappy, I'm sure if we had planes, they'de be worse.
Forum: Zone 07-26-2005, 08:00 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,489
Posted By Akoalin
laming* Marines already have enough noob...

laming*
Marines already have enough noob weapons.
Forum: Zone 07-26-2005, 07:57 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,189
Posted By Akoalin
Did he not have time to switch to another gun?...

Did he not have time to switch to another gun? After you're done with rifles, you can switch to pistols, then to energy guns.
Forum: Zone 07-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,189
Posted By Akoalin
Wow, you must miss alot. It only takes about 6...

Wow, you must miss alot. It only takes about 6 bluerifle bullets to kill someone and 2-3 ap pirces shots (assuming all the bullets hit XD).
Forum: Zone 07-25-2005, 03:37 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,189
Posted By Akoalin
No, I have maxed out ammo on almost all guns.

No, I have maxed out ammo on almost all guns.
Forum: Zone 07-25-2005, 01:19 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,189
Posted By Akoalin
Nobody ever runs out of bullets.

Nobody ever runs out of bullets.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,567
Posted By Akoalin
I'm going to be really blunt. This is in the...

I'm going to be really blunt.
This is in the wrong section.
You need to learn to spell.
Your idea sucks.
Forum: Zone 07-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,256
Posted By Akoalin
Like a futuristic castle siege, like Ircia; but...

Like a futuristic castle siege, like Ircia; but focused on ONE base.
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-20-2005, 09:27 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,017
Posted By Akoalin
No, it looks like a big bazuka thing, 1 gun held...

No, it looks like a big bazuka thing, 1 gun held with 2 hands.
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,017
Posted By Akoalin
How does that remind you of a boner? O.o If you...

How does that remind you of a boner? O.o
If you think that's huge you're utterly mistaken
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,017
Posted By Akoalin
He uses Paintshop Pro 7, I beleive.

He uses Paintshop Pro 7, I beleive.
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-19-2005, 04:03 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,017
Posted By Akoalin
Sweetness :eek:

Sweetness
:eek:
Forum: Zone 07-18-2005, 11:34 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,399
Posted By Akoalin
When trials got 80 hp, most quit. We should find...

When trials got 80 hp, most quit. We should find another way to restrict them that won't make them quit..
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-18-2005, 10:52 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,017
Posted By Akoalin
They shouldn't be 'self healing tanks'. They...

They shouldn't be 'self healing tanks'. They already have AP Pirces, they don't need any more handicap.
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-18-2005, 08:53 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,017
Posted By Akoalin
Medics- NO Marines- They already have enough...

Medics- NO
Marines- They already have enough weapons -.-
Sapper- fine

Idea- I think this is a little like the one on Ratchet and Clank: Up your Arsenal. I support this idea :D
Forum: Zone 07-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,269
Posted By Akoalin
Beam was a good adition, but the lame speeders...

Beam was a good adition, but the lame speeders was not.
Forum: Zone 07-18-2005, 04:54 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,986
Posted By Akoalin
He wasn't using it negatively :p You were.

He wasn't using it negatively :p You were.
Forum: Zone 07-18-2005, 04:52 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,806
Posted By Akoalin
I had a good friend who quit because of the...

I had a good friend who quit because of the Hayashi tags not workin for trials, sthuplzkthxbai.
Forum: Zone 07-18-2005, 04:40 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,086
Posted By Akoalin
Anti-Packer Missiles mounted at base 1 ;D

Anti-Packer Missiles mounted at base 1 ;D
Forum: Zone 07-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,645
Posted By Akoalin
They require no skill to use. Commandoes/Scouts...

They require no skill to use. Commandoes/Scouts can move fast shooting bullets that fly in every direction and freeze you.
Forum: Zone 07-17-2005, 04:18 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,645
Posted By Akoalin
It's slightly cheap. Ap Pirces are still worse. I...

It's slightly cheap. Ap Pirces are still worse. I suggest decreasing reload speed.
Forum: Zone 07-16-2005, 02:15 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,806
Posted By Akoalin
Trials already have a max hp of 80, why drive it...

Trials already have a max hp of 80, why drive it further?
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-15-2005, 04:54 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,898
Posted By Akoalin
Why not detonator mines? I remember those old...

Why not detonator mines? I remember those old James Bond games (Goldeneye, The World is not Enough, Nightfire, etc.) where you could set up a trap that way and detonate them all at once and kill...
Forum: Zone 07-14-2005, 11:01 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,846
Posted By Akoalin
There's been too many complaints about lightside...

There's been too many complaints about lightside being overpowered.

My suggestion:
-Give darkside plasmasabre
-Make speeders ground only
Showing results 251 to 275 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.