Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-08-2003, 04:05 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,917
Posted By thesaiyan
He was on GK eariler massing all kinds of crap....

He was on GK eariler massing all kinds of crap. Harrassing everyone because he said "the economy is f*****" and whatnot. I don't really know him but he just started massing some pretty bad things and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-08-2003, 04:00 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,537
Posted By thesaiyan
An npc to reconnect the npc server? Is that even...

An npc to reconnect the npc server? Is that even possible? I thought the only was to restart it was /npcstart in RC.. But yes, if they had like 1-2 people that could be on most times in case that...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-08-2003, 12:23 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,537
Posted By thesaiyan
Edit: It was down while I was trying to play on...

Edit: It was down while I was trying to play on the weekend and thats the only time I can play.. Be lucky you can play whenever.. I was right in the middle of beating down a bomy lord too =(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-07-2003, 11:29 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,655
Posted By thesaiyan
The guy is jailed for telling people to go back...

The guy is jailed for telling people to go back to UN? Wow.. whoever called that should be beat with a large stick. You can't jail someone for that. I dislike UN as much as the next guy but come on,...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-06-2003, 02:32 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 868
Posted By thesaiyan
IT worked.. thats soo much :D

IT worked.. thats soo much :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-06-2003, 02:21 AM
Replies: 251
Views: 36,375
Posted By thesaiyan
Haha saves that for later. :p

Haha saves that for later. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 10:03 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,030
Posted By thesaiyan
How hard is it to learn a little simple password?...

How hard is it to learn a little simple password? Its no longer than 8 characters.. Thats just plain lazyness. It takes a whole 2 seconds to learn it. :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 07:47 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By thesaiyan
No!! We don't want Angel to leave Era again. :(

No!! We don't want Angel to leave Era again. :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 03:32 AM
Replies: 251
Views: 36,375
Posted By thesaiyan
I see.. You should be a lawyer.. wtf are...

I see..

You should be a lawyer.. wtf are you doing playing graal when you could be out making cash monies?! :O
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 02:46 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 5,671
Posted By thesaiyan
Ok I get the age thing, but isn't she like 20?...

Ok I get the age thing, but isn't she like 20? Last time I saw her profile it said that soo uhh.. She is good if you ask me. I've e-mailed her a few times with account problems and having e-mails...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 02:40 AM
Replies: 251
Views: 36,375
Posted By thesaiyan
If they press charges against Nem for this. Its...

If they press charges against Nem for this. Its understandable, but what about EVERYONE else that break the agreement you sign when you make graal accounts. Example, sharing accounts,using third...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2003, 09:37 PM
Replies: 251
Views: 36,375
Posted By thesaiyan
I heard that about a month ago. Like him and kish...

I heard that about a month ago. Like him and kish both quit but didn't really want to tell anyone.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2003, 08:22 PM
Replies: 251
Views: 36,375
Posted By thesaiyan
Whoa, I just wake up and log on to see all this...

Whoa, I just wake up and log on to see all this stuff. Im like shocked. :megaeek:

Anyways, I find it weird that just yesterday m1nt was on his "good" account asking me all these questions about...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2003, 05:09 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 2,041
Posted By thesaiyan
Umm I could have sworn that on the old graal site...

Umm I could have sworn that on the old graal site that anyone with an account could have [email protected], In fact, I think I even had one.. I may be wrong or just stupid but I THINK it...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2003, 04:36 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,346
Posted By thesaiyan
Not to be mean or anything but I was told by a...

Not to be mean or anything but I was told by a reliable source that this was fake. That the article and everything was fake. Im not sure if its true but the person that I heard it from probably...
Forum: Kingdoms 07-03-2003, 09:28 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,043
Posted By thesaiyan
No.. Santa Clause isn't the one considered a...

No.. Santa Clause isn't the one considered a Saint in the Catholic church. Saint Nicholus (sp?) is where the concept of Santa Clause came from. Santa Clause was made up from what St. Nicholus used to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2003, 03:16 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,997
Posted By thesaiyan
Funny how all you people know about stealing...

Funny how all you people know about stealing passwords. :(

*cough* hackers *cough*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2003, 03:09 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,476
Posted By thesaiyan
Pretty good idea to help keep people using their...

Pretty good idea to help keep people using their own accounts. But still wouldn't keep a lot of people from sharing. ie AOL players, they could only set the IP range to 172.*.*.* and that would let...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-03-2003, 03:04 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,397
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Person spreading rumors about Nemesis and Nyt

Thats Saga's account.. But I doubt its him saying that stuff. He is in the rain family along with nem and I so Im pretty sure he wouldn't say this.. Last time I saw him was Tuesday.
And NyT is like...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-02-2003, 07:52 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 10,821
Posted By thesaiyan
Well, its pretty obvious where I got my account...

Well, its pretty obvious where I got my account name from, DBZ. :rolleyes: I don't even like the stupid show anymore. I made it when I was in my DBZ phase. It sucks I know. Anyways my other account,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2003, 04:55 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,215
Posted By thesaiyan
If it looks really good, 3d.

If it looks really good, 3d.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-30-2003, 09:55 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,008
Posted By thesaiyan
IE... Era. I bet if they didn't disable...

IE... Era.

I bet if they didn't disable global guild tags, people would try and make soo many different types of gangs official and all. Or some idiots would go and make some local gang/business...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-29-2003, 11:35 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 868
Posted By thesaiyan
Yes.. I forgot I have to say /cast cause serious...

Yes.. I forgot I have to say /cast cause serious wounds to use it but it doesn't show up for me in my list.
Forum: GK Bugs 06-29-2003, 09:49 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 868
Posted By thesaiyan
Prayer not showing in list

Well Im not sure if anyone else has reported this (probably so) but I bought the prayer cause serouis wounds and when I clicked it to learn it, it said "You already know this prayer." But I haven't...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2003, 02:01 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,267
Posted By thesaiyan
Aww why did you tell us? We could of had fun...

Aww why did you tell us? We could of had fun watching the people using autofire make idiots of themselves.. :(
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.