Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MiniOne
Forum: Guild Life 04-17-2009, 06:37 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 14,806
Posted By MiniOne
I reckon this is going to fail, it'll die out...

I reckon this is going to fail, it'll die out within the month.
Not saying its a bad idea, just saying it'll become another one of those forgotten servers.
Forum: Zone 04-17-2009, 06:33 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
School never really had much to do with the...

School never really had much to do with the playercount, honestly people still found time to play during weekends. It was only effected on weekdays.
Forum: Zone 04-17-2009, 12:32 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
Everyone was happy getting one big event per...

Everyone was happy getting one big event per month, sometimes more then a month. The server's failing playercount is because of the community, development and lack of advertisement, and since no one...
Forum: Zone 04-16-2009, 12:32 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
I second that its developments fault, as well as...

I second that its developments fault, as well as the new stream of players, they turned the game into a piece of !#@! for me :)
Forum: Zone News 04-16-2009, 12:30 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 33,745
Posted By MiniOne
Ya they've been adding alot of pointless stuff,...

Ya they've been adding alot of pointless stuff, like I understand the mission objectives, but it's only useful for first time players. It just irritates people who already know how to play and what...
Forum: Zone 04-14-2009, 12:01 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
Doubt what, I forgot or that I started this...

Doubt what, I forgot or that I started this thread?
Forum: Zone 04-14-2009, 04:47 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
Ahh I forgot I made this thread :( XD

Ahh I forgot I made this thread :( XD
Forum: Zone 04-14-2009, 02:57 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,844
Posted By MiniOne
lol I'm not sure if was me since I was either...

lol I'm not sure if was me since I was either unaware of forums or I had quit during that period :P
Forum: Zone 04-14-2009, 02:53 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
Although it could be 'human knowledge' it...

Although it could be 'human knowledge' it shouldn't be counted as a vote because you'd have a bias opinion towards friends.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-13-2009, 12:44 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,043
Posted By MiniOne
awww bye :( Had fun seeing you on Zone like...

awww bye :( Had fun seeing you on Zone like yesterday xD
Owned on DM :)
Forum: Zone News 04-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 33,745
Posted By MiniOne
Its basically just spam popping up, since you...

Its basically just spam popping up, since you really want to see who died in the past 24 hours.
Forum: Zone 04-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
Your so naive.... Read the other peoples post I'm...

Your so naive.... Read the other peoples post I'm quite sure Revo is a dutchie.
Forum: Zone 04-12-2009, 03:05 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,033
Posted By MiniOne
Whats it called coming back after being suspended...

Whats it called coming back after being suspended or leaving? I believe its known as returning therefore my statement is fine :) Since I said I wasn't going to return if carrot was perm, therefore it...
Forum: Zone 04-12-2009, 03:02 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,371
Posted By MiniOne
Its Stefan* not stephen :)

Its Stefan* not stephen :)
Forum: Zone 04-11-2009, 03:50 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,837
Posted By MiniOne
We don't need that many more staff, we just need...

We don't need that many more staff, we just need active GPs from Europe and America. Maybe two from each continent would provide enough more then enough to help through when hackers arise and so on...
Forum: Zone 04-11-2009, 03:47 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
Desear come back :( We can play hippies again :D

Desear come back :( We can play hippies again :D
Forum: Zone 04-11-2009, 02:39 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,837
Posted By MiniOne
Why do we need so much staff if we have so little...

Why do we need so much staff if we have so little playercount?

One staff per 20 people is more then enough if you ask me, and our playercount rarely surpasses 20 nowadays :) We'd be lucky to have...
Forum: Zone 04-11-2009, 02:34 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
I vote Desear as ET :) Woot go Frieza

I vote Desear as ET :)
Woot go Frieza
Forum: Zone 04-11-2009, 02:34 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,033
Posted By MiniOne
if carrots perm I'm never returning to zone :(

if carrots perm I'm never returning to zone :(
Forum: Zone 04-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,371
Posted By MiniOne
Obviously a glitch

Obviously a glitch
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-10-2009, 07:10 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,159
Posted By MiniOne
Trust me playercount won't increase no matter...

Trust me playercount won't increase no matter what you attempt to do, unless that attempt is advertising :) Think logically now, but its a good gun.
Forum: Zone 04-10-2009, 07:09 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,216
Posted By MiniOne
Agreed. I'd much rather this then having...

Agreed.

I'd much rather this then having guns put into certain classes, and Jesse I never said I liked this idea, I've been against it since you brought it up, I've liked your idea of balancing...
Forum: Zone PC 04-10-2009, 07:08 AM
Replies: 321
Views: 166,382
Posted By MiniOne
xD I can't remember people with yellow hair, only...

xD I can't remember people with yellow hair, only Az and Conor (In_The_Dark) only rings bells in my head....
Forum: Zone 04-10-2009, 07:06 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,033
Posted By MiniOne
Who was this towards? Me? Since I believe I'm...

Who was this towards? Me?
Since I believe I'm banned therefore don't have access to the server.
Forum: Zone 04-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,216
Posted By MiniOne
Gold weapons will be basically stupid after class...

Gold weapons will be basically stupid after class weapons if they get put into certain classes.

Chances of playercount going anywhere with updates is pretty slim since only players from other...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.