Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 402
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nabru
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-04-2008, 03:51 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,260
Posted By Nabru
LiquidIce00 (22)

Happy birthday LiquidIce!
Forum: Future Improvements 01-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,450
Posted By Nabru
Online editor would be as annoying as the in-game...

Online editor would be as annoying as the in-game RC, KEEP THE DEVELOPMENT TOOLS OUTSIDE OF THE CLIENT.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-01-2008, 06:22 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 671
Posted By Nabru
Look at all the new year babies

gokuandgohan, Faheria_GP1, Sildae, TheNight_Ninja, KrAnKy, MaximusDM, xshadx, Maasharu (102), Methril (62), mr_bob (37), ls430 (31), Foos (27), Shade_P2P (23), Inferno (23), LaughingMan (22), hakman...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-01-2008, 12:29 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,214
Posted By Nabru
Happy newyard unix! (First!)

Happy newyard unix! (First!)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,064
Posted By Nabru
bodies 15 and up are female I think. edit:...

bodies 15 and up are female I think.

edit: also bodies 8 and 4
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-27-2007, 10:18 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,520
Posted By Nabru
something of the setshape brand, for the most...

something of the setshape brand, for the most part.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,174
Posted By Nabru
I use IJKL because my right arrow key is broken. ...

I use IJKL because my right arrow key is broken. I've actually come to like it, just takes some time.
Forum: Tech Support 12-26-2007, 08:43 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,670
Posted By Nabru
Wow, you guys didn't know you could skin your RC?...

Wow, you guys didn't know you could skin your RC? Look at the RC Options text once in a while.
Forum: Tech Support 12-25-2007, 04:10 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,670
Posted By Nabru
Are you trying to use a custom RC skin at all? ...

Are you trying to use a custom RC skin at all? Make sure all the image paths are right.
Forum: Tech Support 12-21-2007, 07:33 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,114
Posted By Nabru
Turn off icon auto arrange. They should just...

Turn off icon auto arrange. They should just move over a slot then when you dock your player list rather than reorganizing themselves.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,238
Posted By Nabru
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-20-2007, 01:46 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 48,411
Posted By Nabru
Because you're not right, and to say you are...

Because you're not right, and to say you are would be lying. It's Grail.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-17-2007, 08:12 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,527
Posted By Nabru
put an image of the vase there and allow it to be...

put an image of the vase there and allow it to be picked up...?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-17-2007, 03:06 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,527
Posted By Nabru
I stopped reading at: Needs more info.

I stopped reading at:



Needs more info.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,293
Posted By Nabru
Reminds me of that server archaic.

Reminds me of that server archaic.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,182
Posted By Nabru
So I have these Levelgen Maps

So I have these Levelgen Maps...For some reason my level generator doesn't like to work with them, and well, the idea I was going to use them for has gone out the window. So you all can have them,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-15-2007, 03:33 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 8,736
Posted By Nabru
I doubt it.

I doubt it.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-11-2007, 08:27 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,637
Posted By Nabru
Passwords should stay randomly generated, when...

Passwords should stay randomly generated, when people were given the option to choose their passwords they were getting stolen left and right.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,611
Posted By Nabru
Krakken (22)

Happy birthday Krakken!
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-07-2007, 04:38 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,511
Posted By Nabru
Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-04-2007, 08:55 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,657
Posted By Nabru
Everything is abusable if someone with a...

Everything is abusable if someone with a malicious cause is using it. I think it'd be a useful addition. I know there is times in the past where I used the wrong commands several times throughout...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-04-2007, 08:52 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,769
Posted By Nabru
I don't think so, but I think he'll be going on...

I don't think so, but I think he'll be going on vacation again shortly.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,231
Posted By Nabru
Out of curiosity...What difference would the...

Out of curiosity...What difference would the spaces make in comparison to Coreys's code?
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 916
Posted By Nabru
beat me to it! Happy birthday Geno!

beat me to it! Happy birthday Geno!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Replies: 244
Views: 253,004
Posted By Nabru
trifle kawaiisaria meltingsnickers hoss ...

trifle
kawaiisaria
meltingsnickers
hoss
ibonic
evil_mistress
avxatron
drastic vendetta
beanwicks
loa--paul
Showing results 251 to 275 of 402

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.