Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 420
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Matman58
Forum: Tech Support 04-30-2002, 01:38 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 654
Posted By Matman58
Exclamation A bug I have found with the Forums...

Well I don't know if this affects more than just me but I really want to know.
It has come to my attention that the forums has a bug possibly. See I have a Cable Modem and my IP never changes. I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-29-2002, 08:46 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 925
Posted By Matman58
Ok thanks for informing me man. I have been...

Ok thanks for informing me man. I have been wonderin for awhile who exactly is it. Once again thank you.
:)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 08:44 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,790
Posted By Matman58
Yea I understand that...I just posted this thread...

Yea I understand that...I just posted this thread for fun man. I wasn't tryin to insult anyone or anything. And I didn't make this thread to be a flame war. So just chill
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-29-2002, 08:40 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 925
Posted By Matman58
Uhm...who exactly is the PW Admin??

Just out of curiosity who is the PW Admin?? Is it Crono or Psyker. I mean I have heard Crono was fired then I have heard he wasn't. Can someone please explain or something. I am sure other peeps...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 08:29 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,790
Posted By Matman58
See and also this is why I made this thread I...

See and also this is why I made this thread I wanted to see everyones opinion and comments so keep them coming
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 08:28 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,790
Posted By Matman58
See people...if I didn't put you up there or...

See people...if I didn't put you up there or something it is because you weren't thought of off the top of my head or you don't play a major staff role on 2k1 anymore. For example you Alk would be...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 12:27 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,790
Posted By Matman58
One of the key people that was left out is...

One of the key people that was left out is Sparkplug...he is one of the best staff 2k1 has ever had. I am sorry for not adding you it was like right off the top of my head type of poll.
:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2002, 12:19 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,790
Posted By Matman58
Exclamation Who Do You Concider To Be The Best Staff Member On 2k1????

I have set Poll here for you people to respond. If I left someone out don't freak out. We all know your probably important to. Also after your answer the Poll leave your comments about the person...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2002, 07:09 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,698
Posted By Matman58
:confused: What exactly do you mean???

:confused:

What exactly do you mean???
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-10-2002, 06:03 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,439
Posted By Matman58
Question Where can I find a site with people from graals pics???

Thread title says it all..sorry for asking this, but I was wanting to know.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 11:46 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,122
Posted By Matman58
Uhm I should be on that list to there man. Look...

Uhm I should be on that list to there man.
Look when I registered!!!
I qualify to be on that list. This is the same account I started graal with.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-03-2002, 11:44 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By Matman58
Looks good

Looks good
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-02-2002, 06:13 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,113
Posted By Matman58
Actually DC alot of people on graal are...

Actually DC alot of people on graal are rude...maybe not to you because your an Account guy and you will probably ban them for being rude to you. So don't jump into a topic that you have no buisness...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-01-2002, 10:25 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,113
Posted By Matman58
People are starting to see where I was coming...

People are starting to see where I was coming from. And Xerphier that quote you said in your post from Alk "that every story has an ending" or something like that...It makes a lot of sense and it...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-01-2002, 08:59 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,113
Posted By Matman58
lol

lol
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-01-2002, 07:53 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,113
Posted By Matman58
Oh by the way I have given my account to a friend

Oh by the way I have given my account to a friend
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-01-2002, 06:56 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,113
Posted By Matman58
Just a final thought I will still get on the...

Just a final thought I will still get on the forums some time
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-01-2002, 06:48 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,113
Posted By Matman58
Exclamation Good Bye Everyone!!

Well people I know you guys don't care, but I would just like to say goodbye to everyone and that I am quiting this game. I just have become very sick and tired of how rude everyone acts to one...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-25-2002, 07:38 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,327
Posted By Matman58
I remember on my first day on 2k1...Stefan was on...

I remember on my first day on 2k1...Stefan was on and I was like whoa!!! So I pmed him and said hi and he said hi back I was like whoa again.....It was quite funny now that I think about it now. Oh...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-24-2002, 10:03 PM
Replies: 184
Views: 13,278
Posted By Matman58
Honestly people this is the best thing to ever...

Honestly people this is the best thing to ever happen to graal. Now there won't be no more power fights over who has more RC Abilitys and stuff and now stuff will get done a lot faster than what it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-22-2002, 10:44 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,369
Posted By Matman58
Yea I am looking forward to Konidias own...

Yea I am looking forward to Konidias own Playerworld myself. I bet it will be awesome!!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-22-2002, 06:36 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,402
Posted By Matman58
Very good man...looking forward to seeing that...

Very good man...looking forward to seeing that one. I thought Xone was good when I tested it and it passed now look of what you have become capable of making. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2002, 06:17 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 2,826
Posted By Matman58
Hey TrueHeat what is your AIM??

Hey TrueHeat what is your AIM??
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2002, 10:44 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 5,726
Posted By Matman58
People...you all need to grow up!!! I am tired...

People...you all need to grow up!!! I am tired of seeing immature people go about graal and harass people. Hype is constantly harassed by people like Gameo saying go commit suicide and stuff. I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 01:12 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,553
Posted By Matman58
Also I found the exact same virus in my computer...

Also I found the exact same virus in my computer two days ago....I had to reformat and I got me a firewall and a Virus protector now.....And I know it is my fault for taking the file that had the...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 420

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.