Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: --Chris--
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-20-2004, 02:59 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,680
Posted By --Chris--
Err...I got a recently formatted hard-drive, a...

Err...I got a recently formatted hard-drive, a 3.4ghz processor and like a gig of pc3200 400mhz RAM and I have the same problem o_O
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-19-2004, 03:20 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,724
Posted By --Chris--
Everything cept scripting but I perform best with...

Everything cept scripting but I perform best with ganis
Forum: Gani Construction 10-15-2004, 06:30 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,447
Posted By --Chris--
The attached gani works fine in game, maybe you...

The attached gani works fine in game, maybe you can look at the script and see if there's anything different to yours?
Forum: Gani Construction 10-15-2004, 06:17 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,586
Posted By --Chris--
I think you have singledir = true =/

I think you have singledir = true
=/
Forum: Gani Construction 10-12-2004, 03:55 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,586
Posted By --Chris--
You mean so it says false @ Alexander. True means...

You mean so it says false @ Alexander. True means all directions would be the same and I believe that's his problem. I'm unsure what's wrong Kranic but alternatively you can try making it by code in...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-10-2004, 10:33 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,045
Posted By --Chris--
laugh out loud

laugh
out
loud
Forum: Gani Construction 10-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 60,450
Posted By --Chris--
Here's mine of someone blowing up ;p

Here's mine of someone blowing up ;p
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-05-2004, 03:51 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 969
Posted By --Chris--
I can forgive you for being ignorant =) Add...

I can forgive you for being ignorant =)
Add alot of spaces to your ksays and see what happens. I do it all the time with Calani, actually had some snaps cause I was like "wtf" the first time she did...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 969
Posted By --Chris--
/ksay ...

/ksay <space> <text here>
Forum: Samurai 10-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,226
Posted By --Chris--
You're fortunate to get it for your rank, Stefan...

You're fortunate to get it for your rank, Stefan made me EVENT the Forest shields and wanted the events to be PUBLIC.
Forum: Samurai 09-29-2004, 07:51 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,226
Posted By --Chris--
You are aware kingdom items aren't supposed to be...

You are aware kingdom items aren't supposed to be _GIVEN_ out right?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2004, 06:07 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,987
Posted By --Chris--
Heh, you forgot about Zone Excal =D

Heh, you forgot about Zone Excal =D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-24-2004, 06:04 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,641
Posted By --Chris--
Ahoy hoy duder ;o

Ahoy hoy duder ;o
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-21-2004, 09:31 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,826
Posted By --Chris--
Ahoy <333 Welcome back

Ahoy <333
Welcome back
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-19-2004, 04:57 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 807
Posted By --Chris--
Weee nevermind this thread. Seems like my pc is...

Weee nevermind this thread. Seems like my pc is working fine (minus a few little things here and there) although it says "bios not installed" o_O Weird.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-18-2004, 04:17 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,987
Posted By --Chris--
liek 2k1 was so totally yesterday k? Yeah,...

liek 2k1 was so totally yesterday k?

Yeah, looks like someone has been hiding in a cave (or having a social life.) 2k1 has been down for months man.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-18-2004, 04:13 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 807
Posted By --Chris--
I've spoken to Lance about 2k1, I really just...

I've spoken to Lance about 2k1, I really just need a scripter to script the things I make ;x I have graphics and ganis from things I made for 2k1 before that were never added: tomato farming, pizza...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-18-2004, 07:12 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 807
Posted By --Chris--
Ewps I did it ag0ne1

Well I screwed up my nice, newly custom built pc trying to upgrade and flash my bios. I'd be re-installing my OS (windows xp pro) and updating again for the next few days to one week max (damn you...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-17-2004, 06:28 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,259
Posted By --Chris--
Happy Birthday! thug<3@Lance

Happy Birthday!
thug<3@Lance
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-16-2004, 05:32 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,206
Posted By --Chris--
/recipes command

Seeing as new alchemy is being released soon I believe their should be a command "/recipes" which displays all the recipes you know from reading (ingrediants and results) in the RPG window. What do...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-16-2004, 04:13 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,384
Posted By --Chris--
If it's the one on the market island I hope it...

If it's the one on the market island I hope it blows up ^_^;
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-13-2004, 04:55 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 8,992
Posted By --Chris--
1) Graal 2001 2) Zone (does that count?) 3)...

1) Graal 2001
2) Zone (does that count?)
3) Sanstrata
----
Strangely enough I work for 2/3 o_O

I also am looking forward to Oasis but I heard it was cancelled, no?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-11-2004, 06:08 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 991
Posted By --Chris--
Got the client yesterday, back full-time again ^^

Got the client yesterday, back full-time again ^^
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-10-2004, 03:51 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,692
Posted By --Chris--
Spark what did you get in your O levels/GCSE? You...

Spark what did you get in your O levels/GCSE? You got the same schooling system as me I see ;o I got 4 2s and 2 3s in 2003 *dies* For As I'm in my last year for: Econ, Business management and Law..I...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-10-2004, 03:47 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,076
Posted By --Chris--
Have fun dude

Have fun dude
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.