Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TSAdmin
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 10,887
Posted By TSAdmin
^ This, pure and simple. The blocking rule was...

^ This, pure and simple. The blocking rule was created for the problem of people blocking physical door, ladder or similar entry/exit points, not for the actual aim of stopping your enemy[ies]. "It's...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-22-2011, 04:38 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 19,707
Posted By TSAdmin
I have to agree with Gambet. Generally developers...

I have to agree with Gambet. Generally developers have a direction and vision to fulfil that direction's goals. With everybody these days caring only about updates, updates, updates, a developing...
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-21-2011, 04:42 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,952
Posted By TSAdmin
Happy Birthday, man.

Happy Birthday, man.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-18-2011, 05:15 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 19,707
Posted By TSAdmin
I tried to rectify this issue, but Crono's too...

I tried to rectify this issue, but Crono's too strong for me to overpower :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,799
Posted By TSAdmin
I have one of when you were only CO-leader....

I have one of when you were only CO-leader. /takeThat

http://i39.tinypic.com/2jdjo0z.png
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-16-2011, 04:50 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,188
Posted By TSAdmin
I tend to be consistent throughout the entire...

I tend to be consistent throughout the entire script. If I create something with a prefix, the prefix will appear every single time unless it explicitly requires dropping, but that's never been...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 6,640
Posted By TSAdmin
Just throwing it out there, but someone whose...

Just throwing it out there, but someone whose post was riddled with errors, starting with "Farewell" being incorrectly spelled as "Fairwell", should probably not demand other's "l3arn to r3ad".
...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,373
Posted By TSAdmin
I don't recall myself saying you were a scammer...

I don't recall myself saying you were a scammer anywhere in my previous post, either. Re-read it, perhaps?
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-30-2011, 11:03 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,491
Posted By TSAdmin
If you put someone in charge of running either of...

If you put someone in charge of running either of those, the minute they start advertising themselves, more people will use them. Always been the way with everything that's opened up and had a player...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-30-2011, 10:57 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,373
Posted By TSAdmin
As far as Businesses on Era go, the fact that you...

As far as Businesses on Era go, the fact that you can haggle with other players successfully doesn't mean you can run a business in the slightest, unless you try to haggle your staff into accepting...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,491
Posted By TSAdmin
Well, to clarify my standpoint on the topic, it...

Well, to clarify my standpoint on the topic, it is indeed a lot of fun. But the problem is monopolising with businesses like GreenRoads Cafe. The only way I'd support player-run businesses is if...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-30-2011, 07:46 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,491
Posted By TSAdmin
It used to be, but Sarah (the old owner) gave it...

It used to be, but Sarah (the old owner) gave it up and Maverick made it NPC-ran. I'm not sure there was any other reason than his view being that everything should be NPC-ran due to so much trouble...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-28-2011, 11:15 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 9,532
Posted By TSAdmin
Dragons

Dragons
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,537
Posted By TSAdmin
g15.jpg makes me wanna gauge my eyes out, to be...

g15.jpg makes me wanna gauge my eyes out, to be perfectly honest with you. The particles don't match the level they're in, for starters. Not to mention there doesn't appear to be any discernible...
Forum: Tech Support 11-22-2011, 08:28 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,510
Posted By TSAdmin
Well, the other 10% is in fact actually true. You...

Well, the other 10% is in fact actually true. You send an email, it goes to the email's inbox, PWA have to log into the email account and read the inbox with either a mail client or directly on the...
Forum: Playerworld Related Information 11-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 60,065
Posted By TSAdmin
I've stickied the thread, however what are the...

I've stickied the thread, however what are the rule updates?
Forum: Guild Life 11-07-2011, 09:57 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,404
Posted By TSAdmin
1. Thieves 2007-12-28 11:40:28 Master Thief 2....

1. Thieves 2007-12-28 11:40:28 Master Thief
2. VIP 2006-10-23 06:46:01 Member

Scelus and Tranquility were disbanded and of course PWA, PWI and any other "Global" global guild I was in between now...
Forum: Level Design 11-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,658
Posted By TSAdmin
A "dam bridge"? :p

A "dam bridge"? :p
Forum: Future Improvements 11-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,777
Posted By TSAdmin
^ This exactly. Thread starters should only have...

^ This exactly. Thread starters should only have the ability to delete or change their post. Perhaps changes after a certain timeframe should be moderator approved so the above problem mentioned...
Forum: Level Design 11-05-2011, 01:15 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,658
Posted By TSAdmin
No wasted space, but room to move freely. Smooth...

No wasted space, but room to move freely. Smooth tile usage. This sort of work seems rare these days in the Level Design forum. Nicely done, I like it.
+Rep for the good work.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,391
Posted By TSAdmin
The part I glued myself to is where Thor said...

The part I glued myself to is where Thor said "Gold Subscription is becoming redundant" because if I remember correctly, we were supposed to be removing Gold Subscription entirely once Stefan worked...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Replies: 7
hi
Views: 1,530
Posted By TSAdmin
Are you new?Inside joke, relax

Are you new?Inside joke, relax
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-26-2011, 05:28 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,682
Posted By TSAdmin
Happy Birthday, Twinny :)

Happy Birthday, Twinny :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-26-2011, 01:52 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,202
Posted By TSAdmin
Admin-Playerworld accounts were phased out around...

Admin-Playerworld accounts were phased out around the same time VIP was phased out. That was at least 2005. Time flies, I know.



You're welcome :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,202
Posted By TSAdmin
Yes. The best way to think about it is that...

Yes. The best way to think about it is that everything is tied to your account. I haven't renewed my server in a good 4 years but if I renewed it today, I'd have everything back from 4 years ago...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.