Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Elk
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 08-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 70,632
Posted By Elk
Are you mocking me?

Are you mocking me?
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,043
Posted By Elk
smirt362 (27)

happy smirtday :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 763
Posted By Elk
Pandar (23)

happy birthday pandar :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-06-2014, 09:53 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 700
Posted By Elk
Deophite18 (30)

happy birthday deophite :)
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 08-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 70,632
Posted By Elk
Oh, now I know why my application was trashed... ...

Oh, now I know why my application was trashed...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18369116/Application%20PWA.pdf
Forum: Server Maintenance 08-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Elk
Youre just trying to get positive reputation :S

Youre just trying to get positive reputation :S
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-01-2014, 01:30 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,571
Posted By Elk
Oh lyndzey <3333333333333333333 and oops......

Oh lyndzey <3333333333333333333

and oops... wrong section
Forum: Server Maintenance 08-01-2014, 12:36 AM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Elk
A key figure might be missing, so they say...

A key figure might be missing, so they say...
Forum: Server Maintenance 08-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Elk
I'm assuming its a DDoS Attack.

I'm assuming its a DDoS Attack.
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-31-2014, 06:42 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Elk
I'd like to have some information on whats going...

I'd like to have some information on whats going on.

So I can estimate when I'm able to develop properly again...

Thank you
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-31-2014, 02:49 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,571
Posted By Elk
Malinko (26)

Happy birthday!
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-31-2014, 02:31 AM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Elk
is there a meetingpoint on iclassic for pc guys?

is there a meetingpoint on iclassic for pc guys?
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-30-2014, 09:54 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Elk
Draenin is Trial gg

Draenin is Trial

gg
Forum: Server Maintenance 07-30-2014, 09:30 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Elk
:/ ak9rTRuEJg

:/
ak9rTRuEJg
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-30-2014, 04:22 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,420
Posted By Elk
TheOneandOnly/Shakram/Angelu (28)

Happy birthday Angelu :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-24-2014, 10:01 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 577
Posted By Elk
brave1von10 (28)

Alles Gute alter Freund =)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-23-2014, 09:46 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,710
Posted By Elk
askalsfjlajsdljiorquowiruoqwiueqiwuoeiaoskdj

askalsfjlajsdljiorquowiruoqwiueqiwuoeiaoskdj
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-21-2014, 09:05 AM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,660
Posted By Elk
i wonder but the interface concept looks good

i wonder

but the interface concept looks good
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-19-2014, 02:28 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 910
Posted By Elk
unixmad (48), Agelaos (31)

happy birthday stephane and agelaos (old global accounts admin)
Forum: Future Improvements 07-18-2014, 07:18 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,622
Posted By Elk
Sounds fishy... So you basically want a...

Sounds fishy...

So you basically want a resource of free work for some greedy guy
Forum: Hiring for Unholy Nation 07-17-2014, 10:50 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 17,775
Posted By Elk
i should have joined detleria

i should have joined detleria
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-08-2014, 07:45 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,710
Posted By Elk
im still angry at you for disbanding the Global...

im still angry at you for disbanding the Global GFX Team! or leaving it in garels hands for him to disband it :0
Forum: Future Improvements 07-08-2014, 01:12 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,946
Posted By Elk
That's the only visual limitation I ever had when...

That's the only visual limitation I ever had when creating the fundaments of a Project...if it were not for that limitation, Crystia would have gone further, because I was always too confused...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,710
Posted By Elk
Hey Warlord :) ^^

Hey Warlord :) ^^
Forum: Your opinion 07-04-2014, 03:55 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 28,213
Posted By Elk
I enjoy logging on Client more than via Facebook,...

I enjoy logging on Client more than via Facebook, so I somewhat approve :p
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.