Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darlene159
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2010, 05:19 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,788
Posted By Darlene159
Congrats and good luck to you.

Congrats and good luck to you.
Forum: Bug Report 02-25-2010, 05:17 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 27,974
Posted By Darlene159
Did you register? You have to register, and I or...

Did you register? You have to register, and I or another admin has to approve it.
Forum: Bug Report 02-24-2010, 07:52 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 27,974
Posted By Darlene159
Are you registering with your community name and...

Are you registering with your community name and game password?
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-22-2010, 03:46 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,201
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday kitty. :)

Happy Birthday kitty. :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-18-2010, 09:14 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,846
Posted By Darlene159
It is much better to give some detailed info...

It is much better to give some detailed info about your server. What kind of server, what you are aiming for, story, etc...
Also, I will move this to the hiring forum.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-16-2010, 05:14 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 16,038
Posted By Darlene159
Enough.

Enough.
Forum: Your opinion 02-15-2010, 08:07 AM
Replies: 148
Views: 203,555
Posted By Darlene159
I liked it.

I liked it.
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-11-2010, 06:34 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,358
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-06-2010, 07:34 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,170
Posted By Darlene159
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1554485#post1554485
Forum: Future Improvements 02-06-2010, 03:54 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,052
Posted By Darlene159
The only person that needs to know why a...

The only person that needs to know why a thread/post was deleted (usually they should, had they read the rules) is the person who posted it, and if they dont understand, then they can forum PM the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By Darlene159
lol, me too. ^^

lol, me too. ^^
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-26-2010, 12:08 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,727
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday. :)

Happy Birthday. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-24-2010, 07:53 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,399
Posted By Darlene159
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/announcement....

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/announcement.php?f=4
Forum: N-Pulse News 01-13-2010, 03:39 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 9,650
Posted By Darlene159
Graal isnt the same as it used to be. It's either...

Graal isnt the same as it used to be. It's either move up, or move on IMO.
Classic Graal just isnt going to get it anymore all these years later...
Forum: N-Pulse News 01-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 9,650
Posted By Darlene159
Sounds nice. Cant wait to see the changes.

Sounds nice. Cant wait to see the changes.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,672
Posted By Darlene159
Welcome back. We missed you. :)

Welcome back. We missed you. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 19,401
Posted By Darlene159
If they enable it, I have no problem with it, and...

If they enable it, I have no problem with it, and if they dont, I have no problem with it either. I am more worried about the forums being upgraded, and errors fixed at the moment.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 19,401
Posted By Darlene159
...only if it is something they dont mind doing,...

...only if it is something they dont mind doing, otherwise I have to bug just as much as the members do.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 19,401
Posted By Darlene159
Then maybe they just dont want to do it....

Then maybe they just dont want to do it....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 19,401
Posted By Darlene159
You know, I have even said in another thread that...

You know, I have even said in another thread that it didnt matter one way or another to me whether animated avs were allowed or not. My opinion is still just that (although the way some members act...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 19,401
Posted By Darlene159
It isn't up to me whether to allow them. My...

It isn't up to me whether to allow them. My opinion will not change just because you try to insult me. In the end, my opinion is only my opinion, the same as yours. Unixmad will only do as I want if...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2010, 06:54 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 19,401
Posted By Darlene159
That graphic just makes me nauseated. :\ Makes...

That graphic just makes me nauseated. :\
Makes me just not want anything animated allowed.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2010, 03:40 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 19,401
Posted By Darlene159
Sorry, I just think there are more important...

Sorry, I just think there are more important things to concentrate on then adding the option to have animated avatars.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2010, 03:31 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 19,401
Posted By Darlene159
Doesn't mean they have to be here. :whatever: ...

Doesn't mean they have to be here. :whatever:
Personally, I would rather them not...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,945
Posted By Darlene159
Well, I didnt mean only Graal gfx, but you might...

Well, I didnt mean only Graal gfx, but you might be right.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.