Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Donark
Forum: Zone 05-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,972
Posted By Donark
You know a servers dead when: Someones making a...

You know a servers dead when:
Someones making a thread celebrating the fact there's 10 people online.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,187
Posted By Donark
I always see people on the gmap pking, or at Era...

I always see people on the gmap pking, or at Era Mafia. Also pking on gmap gets annoying cause of all the RPKing.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,561
Posted By Donark
Atrox > Cassini Not at all squirt....

Atrox > Cassini



Not at all squirt. yaknow what I'm talkin about.
Forum: Zone 03-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Replies: 21
Poll: Base Laming
Views: 3,524
Posted By Donark
This made me lol Anyway, I don't see the...

This made me lol


Anyway, I don't see the point of making a thread asking to bring back base laming, about a year ago there was a new thread every week with ideas to stop base laming.

Base...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-29-2009, 02:54 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,311
Posted By Donark
Pro- Era has many guns. Pro- It's easy. Pro-...

Pro- Era has many guns.
Pro- It's easy.
Pro- Many nubs
Pro - Era HAS been worse.
Pro - Me (im pro) - k_killar
Pro - everything else
Pro - unique fighting style
Pros - The Eranian community...
Forum: Zone 12-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,585
Posted By Donark
Alright, you get to know who's #1. It'd be nice...

Alright, you get to know who's #1. It'd be nice to be able to see the top 20.
Forum: Zone 12-28-2009, 02:52 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,585
Posted By Donark
Squad Total Kills

Can you make a Squad total kills section in the statistics, I feel no motivation trying to get squad kills if it resets every week. kthx.

Edit: Alright so your kills don't get reset but you only...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,401
Posted By Donark
<object width="425" height="344"><param...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XcqPy-hIoAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param...
Forum: Videos 11-02-2009, 02:31 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 20,455
Posted By Donark
Foot fairy.

Foot fairy.
Forum: Videos 10-27-2009, 11:35 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 20,455
Posted By Donark
Don't plan on it :[

Don't plan on it :[
Forum: Videos 10-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 20,455
Posted By Donark
thanks

thanks
Forum: Zone 10-25-2009, 11:05 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 25,431
Posted By Donark
best friends ever - cookie, shawn, and chris,...

best friends ever -
cookie, shawn, and chris, even though he left me out on his list
Forum: Zone 10-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 9,766
Posted By Donark
<3

<3
Forum: Zone 09-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,013
Posted By Donark
Omg, NO. Squirt is soo ezpz. On era, zone, un,...

Omg, NO. Squirt is soo ezpz. On era, zone, un, ANY server. He just tells himself that he's better than me so he can sleep at night.
Any way, I have like 35k kills and 10j deaths. :]
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-30-2009, 08:55 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,396
Posted By Donark
Well if it's not going to be only graal-related...

Well if it's not going to be only graal-related then you should have a Tab Graal, then under that tab there should be the different servers. That's just my opinion.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,396
Posted By Donark
I don't understand why the link is mmorpglibrary,...

I don't understand why the link is mmorpglibrary, if you're only going to have only Graal-related information. It would make more sense if it was graallibrary, or something like that.
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 08-29-2009, 06:05 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 35,149
Posted By Donark
There's enough staff.

There's enough staff.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-27-2009, 11:32 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,994
Posted By Donark
Damn, first ETA to hire me >.> Gonna miss you...

Damn, first ETA to hire me >.> Gonna miss you :[
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-22-2009, 05:51 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,359
Posted By Donark
Vman, I would be surprised if you're atleast 9.

Vman, I would be surprised if you're atleast 9.
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 08-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Replies: 30
Poll: Farout idea
Views: 20,583
Posted By Donark
Not a bad idea, but would take forever to redo...

Not a bad idea, but would take forever to redo all the planets and gmaps.
Forum: Videos 08-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 20,455
Posted By Donark
Thanks :D

Thanks :D
Forum: Videos 08-18-2009, 02:00 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 20,455
Posted By Donark
Warrant - Cherry Pie - Era

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vBHV4e1rkLk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param...
Forum: Videos 08-16-2009, 06:37 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 20,783
Posted By Donark
Yah I got sony vegas for free >.>

Yah I got sony vegas for free >.>
Forum: Videos 08-15-2009, 07:51 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 20,783
Posted By Donark
It's the roxbury D:

It's the roxbury D:
Forum: Videos 08-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 20,783
Posted By Donark
To record it I used camstudio then I edited it...

To record it I used camstudio then I edited it with sony vegas.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.