Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crow
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 16,155
Posted By Crow
Oh, right, these still exist. Are they being...

Oh, right, these still exist. Are they being used? Wasn't aware of that.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 16,155
Posted By Crow
I wonder why :redface:

I wonder why :redface:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,484
Posted By Crow
Regarding the bars at the top right, I'm talking...

Regarding the bars at the top right, I'm talking about the colors. They are terrible. And the bars themselves look rather bland. If those are in fact health and mana, they need to stick out more,...
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 26,636
Posted By Crow
I'd rather be paid in a currency I can actually...

I'd rather be paid in a currency I can actually use.
Forum: Graal Zone Team 02-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 26,636
Posted By Crow
Paid or unpaid?

Paid or unpaid?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,484
Posted By Crow
Text effect on the tabs looks horrible. The...

Text effect on the tabs looks horrible. The background looks stretched and kinda clashes with the rest of the interface. Overall the thing needs more contrast and looks a bit weak in the shading...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,669
Posted By Crow
It does not make sense, then, and you should stop...

It does not make sense, then, and you should stop doing it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,669
Posted By Crow
You're using thiso.vars outside of your with...

You're using thiso.vars outside of your with blocks. That doesn't make sense, and will probably not work.
Forum: Bug Report 02-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 15,150
Posted By Crow
Your best bet for fetching data inside a gani: ...

Your best bet for fetching data inside a gani:

If you only need data of the player viewing the gani, use client.vars.
If you need data of the player the gani is attached to (or which the player...
Forum: Bug Report 02-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 15,150
Posted By Crow
Give what I said a shot. Does it work?

Give what I said a shot. Does it work?
Forum: Bug Report 02-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 15,150
Posted By Crow
Try: ...

Try:
showani(200,player.x,player.y,player.dir,"myani,superkewlparam");

showani() only accepts five arguments, of which only the last one is a string.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,407
Posted By Crow
Me too! "Legendary", "Holy Shiet" and "Rock Hard"...

Me too! "Legendary", "Holy Shiet" and "Rock Hard" just sound too good.

On a more serious note, the look of that perk interface is horrid.
Forum: Feature request 02-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 25,281
Posted By Crow
They did, I still have the one for my first...

They did, I still have the one for my first account, which was purchased in early 2004.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-02-2013, 12:43 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 7,930
Posted By Crow
:oo:

:oo:
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,101
Posted By Crow
& is bitwise and, | is bitwise or. GS2 also...

& is bitwise and, | is bitwise or. GS2 also offers >> and << for right/left shift (respectively, duh). Not sure about others. It's possible that ! also works as bitwise negation, give it a try.
Forum: Feature request 02-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 25,281
Posted By Crow
..

..
Forum: Graphic Design 02-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,868
Posted By Crow
Saving GIFs with Paint is generally a bad idea....

Saving GIFs with Paint is generally a bad idea. GIF does support up to 256 unique colors, but Paint (and many other programs) will butcher your colors when saving as GIF.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 01-31-2013, 11:37 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 18,952
Posted By Crow
I have to agree. Very nice work, I really admire...

I have to agree. Very nice work, I really admire your willpower. It's sad to see this happen, but not surprising.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2013, 11:00 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,004
Posted By Crow
I don't think so :redface:

I don't think so :redface:
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-30-2013, 11:25 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,101
Posted By Crow
xor, usually the ^ operator in other languages,...

xor, usually the ^ operator in other languages, is bitwise exclusive or. Compares the two inputs bit by bit, bit output is 1 if one bit is 1 and the other is 0, otherwise 0.

For example: 3 xor 5...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-30-2013, 03:47 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,509
Posted By Crow
Good choice.

Good choice.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-30-2013, 03:31 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 11,889
Posted By Crow
That's reason #1.

That's reason #1.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-30-2013, 11:38 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,813
Posted By Crow
onPlayerEnters() is not restricted to level NPCs....

onPlayerEnters() is not restricted to level NPCs. Put it in a weapon, or wherever your button is being created.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-30-2013, 07:45 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,813
Posted By Crow
Use onPlayerEnters() instead. It fires when a...

Use onPlayerEnters() instead. It fires when a player enters a level, so basically when the previous one is left. Check for/save the level name if you need more accurate checks.
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-27-2013, 09:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,236
Posted By Crow
I agree with 7 being stupid.

I agree with 7 being stupid.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.