Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 251 to 275 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sky
Forum: Markets 12-20-2009, 10:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,554
Posted By Sky
I would if I had a shield you were looking for. :(

I would if I had a shield you were looking for. :(
Forum: Markets 12-20-2009, 05:24 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,554
Posted By Sky
Buying RoW

Offering a decent amount. Post here or find me in game. :P
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,175
Posted By Sky
Neglegence2002 and Goboom

Happy birthdy!! ((Specially to Neg which is my brother irl haha))
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 12-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,478
Posted By Sky
I know the feeling... :'( Since I got nets...

I know the feeling... :'(

Since I got nets back I wouldn't mind participating in this neat event. :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-08-2009, 12:44 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,773
Posted By Sky
I got so excited when I saw you running around...

I got so excited when I saw you running around with a shield on, but I forgot I changed my ganis on my computer a few days before that. I really wish this would be uploaded though. :(
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,247
Posted By Sky
Who actually keeps their graal sounds on? o_o

Who actually keeps their graal sounds on? o_o
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,773
Posted By Sky
I really wish this would be considered. :(

I really wish this would be considered. :(
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-03-2009, 04:27 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,314
Posted By Sky
I think in each trade room the simple /drop...

I think in each trade room the simple /drop command should just add to the table rather then do nothing.. ;0
Forum: Samurai 10-26-2009, 02:26 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 6,860
Posted By Sky
Haha. I think I should be Emperor. ;D

Haha. I think I should be Emperor. ;D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,055
Posted By Sky
^co-sign... I'd also like to see the event...

^co-sign...

I'd also like to see the event coin shop being updated more. Same stuff for how long now? x_x
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 903
Posted By Sky
Lol, decent day so far. Thanks everyone!! <3

Lol, decent day so far. Thanks everyone!! <3
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 903
Posted By Sky
YEY! Thanks everyone!! Sadly, I have to go...

YEY! Thanks everyone!!

Sadly, I have to go to work today anyways so tonight is going to be off the chain!!! :D :D :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,678
Posted By Sky
hbd

hbd
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-27-2009, 01:57 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,773
Posted By Sky
New ganis.

Hrm, I got bored so I re-did the bamboo ganis to now include your shield! yey!! :D

Considering the spear shows your shield so why can't your bamboo? :P
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-25-2009, 01:45 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,425
Posted By Sky
I thought the NGRT was for threads that are not...

I thought the NGRT was for threads that are not graal related? D:
Forum: Markets 08-21-2009, 03:02 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,669
Posted By Sky
New offer for a shield is 2100 diamonds and/or a...

New offer for a shield is 2100 diamonds and/or a belt of crystal heart. Let me know here or in game.
Forum: Markets 08-16-2009, 12:33 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,669
Posted By Sky
Buying a shield

My offer so far is 2k diamonds for one. Post a reply here or msg me in game. Please, I really need one. :'(
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2009, 10:35 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,513
Posted By Sky
I have a few backups, I'll go hunt around and...

I have a few backups, I'll go hunt around and check em out and get back to you via PM. :P
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 594
Posted By Sky
Happy Birthday old buddy. Have a good one! :D

Happy Birthday old buddy. Have a good one! :D
Forum: Level Design 07-25-2009, 12:06 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,513
Posted By Sky
Lol, I still have the Andor levels. I go on em...

Lol, I still have the Andor levels. I go on em time and time again just to enjoy the eliteness of it. xD <3 Andor buddies :D
Forum: Level Design 07-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,513
Posted By Sky
Sorry, Wan. Nothing beats Andor. Nothing. :cry:

Sorry, Wan. Nothing beats Andor. Nothing. :cry:
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-19-2009, 07:16 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,931
Posted By Sky
unixmad (43)

Happy Birthday :O
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-15-2009, 12:48 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,620
Posted By Sky
I wish I could get the leaf shield. I still don't...

I wish I could get the leaf shield. I still don't have a shield. :'(
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 16,421
Posted By Sky
Current: Belzebub's Shield (ac+4) (resist...

Current: Belzebub's Shield (ac+4) (resist depletion+100)
Revised: Belzebub's Shield (ac+4) (sustenance+30)
Justification: Considering resist deplete does nothing why not change it to something that...
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-04-2009, 08:29 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,032
Posted By Sky
Should be like an actual lantern you craft and...

Should be like an actual lantern you craft and you hold. Everytime you hold it and a certain ferry gets so close to the dock the lantern should change that color. Red = Samurai, Zormite = Blue, CP =...
Showing results 251 to 275 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.