Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DragonX
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-22-2003, 09:17 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,939
Posted By DragonX
Yes. In an epic struggle, Zallan, Amoun and James...

Yes. In an epic struggle, Zallan, Amoun and James managed to get past the rest of the group but only 1 could win. James sneaked past the evilheavil lair and grabbed the ice bracers from the pedastol...
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-21-2003, 03:33 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 779
Posted By DragonX
Absolutely, I love this idea.

Absolutely, I love this idea.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-20-2003, 11:57 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,939
Posted By DragonX
I will be holding the event tomorrow at 5 PM...

I will be holding the event tomorrow at 5 PM Central time. Since they Yeti cannot participate themselves, they will get an Improve Weapon Damage scroll. I will be needing..hmm about 7 Yeti. I will...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-20-2003, 11:04 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 853
Posted By DragonX
There is. Govannon enchants weapons to a high...

There is. Govannon enchants weapons to a high status, +12.
If people can use enchant weapon on a prepared Govannon weapon and make it +6, why can't Govannon +6 it? He should be able to do all the...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-20-2003, 10:59 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 853
Posted By DragonX
She blessed +4 to +5 in about 10 minutes. She...

She blessed +4 to +5 in about 10 minutes.
She tried blessing our hammers for about a half an hour but to of no avail, something is wrong :\
Forum: GK Bugs 07-20-2003, 10:52 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 853
Posted By DragonX
Blessing higher than ever before!

Well recently, Wren managed to attain level 24 in wisdom, thus granting her the ability to bless to +6. We waited, waited, waited and to of no avail, she couldn't bless neither Torankusu or my...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-20-2003, 05:26 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,009
Posted By DragonX
Darkflame owns.. I had it Ogma +4 and I rocked...

Darkflame owns..
I had it Ogma +4 and I rocked with it.
It's the lightest weapon..8.5kg, prepare it with 10 slots and it weighs only 3kg more than a regular war axe with nothing on it. Also people...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-20-2003, 02:31 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,009
Posted By DragonX
It isn't that strong. If it were Str +5 Dex +5...

It isn't that strong. If it were Str +5 Dex +5 Con +5 wc +10 ac +5, that'd be too strong but just Str +2 wc +2 on Might and Dex +2 wc +2 on Agility or Con +3 wc +2 on Sorcery, isn't all that bad....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-20-2003, 02:14 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,009
Posted By DragonX
He said that warhammers arent that strong so he...

He said that warhammers arent that strong so he allows events for them to be held.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-20-2003, 01:16 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,318
Posted By DragonX
I know a lot of people that go 5 mph over the...

I know a lot of people that go 5 mph over the speed limit, nobody cares. If Person A ran into a pedestrian then it would be severe. Of course Person B is going to get in tons of trouble, why would...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-19-2003, 11:11 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,318
Posted By DragonX
Personal gain? Yeah, a couple of words is sure...

Personal gain? Yeah, a couple of words is sure going to get me so much!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-19-2003, 10:56 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,318
Posted By DragonX
How is that misuse of power? Wow, I have a custom...

How is that misuse of power? Wow, I have a custom text, that's so harmful to everyone, it might hurt someone! :rolleyes:. Also I can't exactly set my custom text to 'Moderator' since nobody put me...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-19-2003, 09:50 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,318
Posted By DragonX
Some people forum messaged me asking how I had...

Some people forum messaged me asking how I had custom text at around 200 posts. I am a moderator so I could put up custom text whenever I wanted. Moderators can put up custom text whenever but they...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-19-2003, 09:03 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,135
Posted By DragonX
Unholy Nation. I played it long ago when it was...

Unholy Nation. I played it long ago when it was new and I liked it. It has evolved so much and that's why it has the most players on it. The events are fun and I like it :megaeek:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-18-2003, 05:45 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,897
Posted By DragonX
Stefan said he is working on the player managing...

Stefan said he is working on the player managing tools. I asked what it was but he didn't say, so I don't know if he will be allows some more players accesss to restarting the NPC Server or what.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-18-2003, 09:49 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,939
Posted By DragonX
This is my vision of how my event will go. I will...

This is my vision of how my event will go. I will be choosing a couple of Yeti to help in my event. The Yeti will go into the dungeons in certain locations. The travellers trying to help them find...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-18-2003, 09:06 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,939
Posted By DragonX
Crystal Band

Many centuries ago the Yeti tribe were living a prosperous life in their arctic wastelands. The Yeti were very modest and proud yet they lacked knowledge of the world outside of the realm they lived...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-18-2003, 06:16 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 834
Posted By DragonX
*bump* I still can't give chef in Kalimn the...

*bump* I still can't give chef in Kalimn the icebox still after what, 2 1/2 weeks? :\
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-18-2003, 06:05 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,453
Posted By DragonX
Eventually there will be a level with chests and...

Eventually there will be a level with chests and visuals so the players can have an actual feel for the game, it's going to be cool if it gets completed :O This version he held was just text, it was...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-17-2003, 08:26 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,122
Posted By DragonX
I don't understand this. Does that mean any...

I don't understand this. Does that mean any player can restart the GK NPC Server if it goes down? Or will you be giving access to some players so that they could restart it without having RC..or?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-17-2003, 10:23 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 862
Posted By DragonX
Everyone copied me x.x Most people were warriors...

Everyone copied me x.x Most people were warriors back long ago but then when people saw me getting stronger they immediately switched to barbarian :x Warriors are better now..they just need to get...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-16-2003, 10:37 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,453
Posted By DragonX
Today, in a couple of hours he told me.

Today, in a couple of hours he told me.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-16-2003, 10:08 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,018
Posted By DragonX
Weekend - Saturday and Sunday Weekdays - Monday...

Weekend - Saturday and Sunday
Weekdays - Monday through Friday
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-16-2003, 10:04 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,453
Posted By DragonX
*drools all over thread*

*drools all over thread*
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-16-2003, 12:40 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 8,167
Posted By DragonX
There are 4 warhammers of might, 2 warhammers of...

There are 4 warhammers of might, 2 warhammers of sorcery and the only agility one was deleted a while ago off of Austin's account so more events need to be held for that..
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.