Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 303
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 54 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: fuzie
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 12:52 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,899
Posted By fuzie
I am not picking sides but lets reffer to the...

I am not picking sides but lets reffer to the jail.Maybe the server scripted the jail so that if the player used his weapons then it would automatically kill the player.And another script could go as...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 12:45 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,378
Posted By fuzie
My computer just shutdown while i was almost...

My computer just shutdown while i was almost finished typing a large amount of data i will say.Let me re-type again.

lilbrojx will you stop being selfish and thinking about your server.There Pw's...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 11:59 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,934
Posted By fuzie
Ok i'm not judging the server or anything but how...

Ok i'm not judging the server or anything but how in the graal world did g3k get online and approved?????????
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 11:50 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,378
Posted By fuzie
I personally think that the existing Pw's should...

I personally think that the existing Pw's should help each other in every way they can to improve the graal community.I don't think Stefan should get rid of certain Pw's because they lack in...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-17-2001, 11:35 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,646
Posted By fuzie
How does this sound as a mini-game, "Tactical...

How does this sound as a mini-game, "Tactical CTF"???? Thats all i'm saying,strictly confidential until it is revealed with Eternal Destiny :^p

...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-17-2001, 09:43 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,646
Posted By fuzie
Cool if u want a new mini game that is possible to...

if u want a new mini game that is possible to make just explain how to play it and everything and i'll do my best to make it-it has to be multi-player game/......
.

.
....
Forum: Future Improvements 08-17-2001, 03:28 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,646
Posted By fuzie
Why don't u just shutup I can do w/e i want to...

Why don't u just shutup I can do w/e i want to do....There are alot of people that don't have a p2p account and want to play mini-gamz!! And besides i don't have time for replying to this damn thing...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-16-2001, 02:36 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,889
Posted By fuzie
I'm am being helpful to HIS scripting...

I'm am being helpful to HIS scripting learning....DONT NE ONE TELL HIM!!!!!!!!!...I'm am being helpful to HIZ SCRIPTING LEARNING
Forum: Level Design 08-16-2001, 02:33 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,264
Posted By fuzie
ok tomorow b/c i'm not on the comp in the office...

ok tomorow b/c i'm not on the comp in the office and thats all have on here right now
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-16-2001, 01:57 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,889
Posted By fuzie
DUDE!...dUdE!.....DuD3!....!!DUde!!....don't ask...

DUDE!...dUdE!.....DuD3!....!!DUde!!....don't ask for scripts...that doesn't make u improve ..it just makes u lazy.....some advice would be read the npc programming guide about 45 times and actually...
Forum: Level Design 08-16-2001, 01:51 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,264
Posted By fuzie
I might be interested....this is a sample of...

I might be interested....this is a sample of mine,i got better but itz just that i'm at home not on my office cpu.....
Forum: Level Design 08-16-2001, 01:06 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,501
Posted By fuzie
Holy f*** those r some pretty nice lvls but they...

Holy f*** those r some pretty nice lvls but they would improve a bit if you filled in some bare areas but overall i'd give it a 10
Forum: Level Design 08-16-2001, 12:46 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,155
Posted By fuzie
bahh there ok.....you should have done somethin...

bahh there ok.....you should have done somethin with that house in the first screenshot and teh second one was pretty well done....
Forum: Future Improvements 08-16-2001, 12:36 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,646
Posted By fuzie
Explain

Explain
Forum: Future Improvements 08-16-2001, 12:16 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,646
Posted By fuzie
Mini-Games

If you could invent any mini-game you wanted without a problem what would it be?
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-16-2001, 12:08 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,311
Posted By fuzie
Of course whoever helps will get lotza credit :^)

Of course whoever helps will get lotza credit :^)
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-16-2001, 12:04 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,066
Posted By fuzie
OMG! I think i'm gonna die laughing my @$$...

OMG! I think i'm gonna die laughing my @$$ off!!!!!!! And this is poogle? OMG! Liquid i think he needs alot more help from u then u thought
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-16-2001, 11:58 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,311
Posted By fuzie
Gwi&ii

I have a mini-game idea and is going under way very soon. I have a couple people already working on it. Graal Wars I and Graal Wars II. Enough said. If you would like to help me just gimme a pm and...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-15-2001, 11:25 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,090
Posted By fuzie
ne one wanna help

ne one wanna help
Forum: Graphic Design 08-13-2001, 02:54 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,288
Posted By fuzie
I wasn't talking about colorization....There are...

I wasn't talking about colorization....There are many types of gp-karts.........:p


***BRIAN***
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2001, 05:25 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,684
Posted By fuzie
Wink IF THERE IS ANYBODY KIND ENOUGH TO TELL ME THE...

IF THERE IS ANYBODY KIND ENOUGH TO TELL ME THE WHOLE SCRIPT PLEASE PUT REPLY IN THIS THREAD PLZ
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2001, 05:22 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,684
Posted By fuzie
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS???? **brian**

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS????



**brian**
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2001, 05:20 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,684
Posted By fuzie
Npc Movement

HOW DO I MAKE A NPC CHARACTER MOVE?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-11-2001, 04:14 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,933
Posted By fuzie
Talking the only ET that i think is a good person is...

the only ET that i think is a good person is Vincent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-11-2001, 04:11 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,933
Posted By fuzie
Angry U'D LIKE THAT WOULDN'T U???????

U'D LIKE THAT WOULDN'T U???????
Showing results 226 to 250 of 303

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.