Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 303
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CarnEvol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2001, 03:29 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,429
Posted By CarnEvol
You could have went easier on the him. :(

You could have went easier on the him. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2001, 03:23 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 2,976
Posted By CarnEvol
@.@

:eek: That is awesome, I like the blue one. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2001, 03:14 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,429
Posted By CarnEvol
:\

Looks like waiko. :|
Forum: Graphic Design 05-24-2001, 03:49 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,456
Posted By CarnEvol
Psh we're talking about lamer's bomy not yours :P

Psh we're talking about lamer's bomy not yours :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-24-2001, 03:46 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 2,871
Posted By CarnEvol
Arrow Music

Chrono Cross Opening Theme and almost every RPG Battle Theme :) Oh oh oh and Lufia 2 Battle Themes are one of the best!
Forum: Graphic Design 05-20-2001, 11:27 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,456
Posted By CarnEvol
:\

It looks like you just modified Birce :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2001, 11:25 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,944
Posted By CarnEvol
O.O

Thats Coooool :D The Most Quality Ive Seen Put In a Bomy :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2001, 08:13 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,058
Posted By CarnEvol
Talking Crono

Crono is the best :P:eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :D ;) :p :mad: :confused: :o :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2001, 10:01 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,409
Posted By CarnEvol
ARgh'eth

I would have done the other sides but meh, too lazy. Its not really a smily face, but about the same size...its more of a Ninja + Samurai Ball Thingy....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,409
Posted By CarnEvol
:)

Har har har im up to that challenge :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2001, 09:16 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,409
Posted By CarnEvol
o.o

Simple, but the shading is good :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2001, 06:40 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,774
Posted By CarnEvol
Argh e Matey!

I asked to join Samurai along time ago, but you never replied to I thought I'd ask later but than I forgot so now Im asking again :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2001, 06:38 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,774
Posted By CarnEvol
Racist.

YET WE HAVE ANOTHER BOMY RACIST! GET EM FELLAS!.....oh wait I dont have magic powers :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2001, 06:23 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,774
Posted By CarnEvol
>:\

Than why wont kingdoms like Dustari let bomys join!? CUZ THEY'RE RACIST! I've never seen any bomys in any other kingdom than Zormite!!! :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2001, 06:21 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,774
Posted By CarnEvol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2001, 06:20 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,774
Posted By CarnEvol
!?!?!

BOMY RACIST! PEOPLE LIKE HIM ONLY SEE BOMYS AS MONEY MAKING TOOLS AND PETS! >:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2001, 06:17 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,774
Posted By CarnEvol
Angry Bomys....I've never seen any bomys in any...

Bomys....I've never seen any bomys in any kingdoms except for Zormite, The Pirate ship is impossible to get on as a bomy.
The hats dont fit bomys, Alot more Human NPCS than Bomys. People PK Bomys...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2001, 11:10 AM
Replies: 55
Poll: Resignation
Views: 3,379
Posted By CarnEvol
NOOO!

I dont know you but I voted stay :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2001, 10:56 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 1,993
Posted By CarnEvol
(From I Party ;) )

(From I Party ;) )
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2001, 09:00 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 3,971
Posted By CarnEvol
Talking Matey!

ill come....whenever...soon :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2001, 08:40 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 720
Posted By CarnEvol
:)

I forgive you lamer, for a small fee of...lets say....50 gralats a day on main?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2001, 07:38 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,390
Posted By CarnEvol
....

you just put a whole bunch of houses together.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2001, 07:22 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 720
Posted By CarnEvol
Lamer why did you take my hat erase things and...

Lamer why did you take my hat erase things and put it online? =*( Coulda asked me first atleast =*(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2001, 06:57 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,287
Posted By CarnEvol
....

I decided to stop making action figures.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2001, 06:46 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 692
Posted By CarnEvol
Angry .....Action Figures.......they have gone a bit...

.....Action Figures.......they have gone a bit too far....sooo I'm not gonna make anymore....I hope you will all follow in my footsteps and join me in a burning of these tools of the devil.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 303

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.