Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: IceHawk
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-06-2002, 09:17 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,426
Posted By IceHawk
hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 09:13 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 4,408
Posted By IceHawk
Well Dashi, I put out a price for your head. ...

Well Dashi, I put out a price for your head.

If you do "kill" me, it better not be one of those stupid ones you did earlier.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 08:52 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 4,408
Posted By IceHawk
BIRDBIRD i need the samurai levels e-mailed to...

BIRDBIRD
i need the samurai levels e-mailed to me
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 08:41 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 4,408
Posted By IceHawk
Good god, Learn, I am the emperor, you have...

Good god,

Learn, I am the emperor, you have NO place in my kingdom.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 03:31 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,452
Posted By IceHawk
Very hard. Make a new SN then James205, and...

Very hard.

Make a new SN then James205, and only tell people who you want talking to you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 03:27 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,288
Posted By IceHawk
I'd rather choose someone who is more trustworthy...

I'd rather choose someone who is more trustworthy and respectable then someone who has 153152135135135 hours of onlinetime.

I chose James because I can trust him, and I wanted Loriel or Marle for...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-05-2002, 05:23 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,695
Posted By IceHawk
Arguing over what console is better is pointless,...

Arguing over what console is better is pointless, everyone has their own opinions and will stick by them.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 05:17 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 6,510
Posted By IceHawk
I could manage staff on 2k1, but I can't make...

I could manage staff on 2k1, but I can't make anything.
I have experience in these matters.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 05:09 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 910
Posted By IceHawk
??? Why would you need to run it over a network...

???
Why would you need to run it over a network in the firstplace?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 12:47 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,387
Posted By IceHawk
Now is that sincere or do you just want out?

Now is that sincere or do you just want out?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 10:47 AM
Replies: 159
Views: 9,029
Posted By IceHawk
You're talking about masturbation like it's a bad...

You're talking about masturbation like it's a bad thing. ;)

And RC is a program that staff use, not a staff position.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 10:21 AM
Replies: 159
Views: 9,029
Posted By IceHawk
Well Hero, I've come to the conclusion that...

Well Hero, I've come to the conclusion that you're around 8-11 years old. How do I know this? By the way you act. An older ***** would've probably said something to the effect of "GET A LYFE U...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 10:15 AM
Replies: 159
Views: 9,029
Posted By IceHawk
Actually I only did read one line when I called...

Actually I only did read one line when I called you a baby, I just read the whole thing, and what I said still fits.

Stop whining.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 10:05 AM
Replies: 159
Views: 9,029
Posted By IceHawk
awww, poor baby.

awww, poor baby.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 10:04 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,720
Posted By IceHawk
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dustari and Me.

haha yes, but it was quite effective
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 08:56 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 988
Posted By IceHawk
Re: Re: Re: Hiken

Japanese.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 08:30 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,484
Posted By IceHawk
graal accounts?

graal accounts?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 08:27 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,800
Posted By IceHawk
Talk to the RCs. They can change serverflags.

Talk to the RCs.
They can change serverflags.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 08:18 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,800
Posted By IceHawk
Disband the global guild, make sure the correct...

Disband the global guild, make sure the correct people are in the kingdom.karakaze flag, and start from there.

Have a AIM chat meeting or something.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 07:56 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,484
Posted By IceHawk
hahah what the hell?

hahah what the hell?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-05-2002, 07:49 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,753
Posted By IceHawk
I love those graphics.

I love those graphics.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-05-2002, 06:17 AM
Replies: 348
Views: 34,358
Posted By IceHawk
Apparently you need to program yourself some...

Apparently you need to program yourself some intelligence as HTML is not accepted on this forum.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 05:25 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,122
Posted By IceHawk
crack is bad for you.

crack is bad for you.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-05-2002, 05:03 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 6,147
Posted By IceHawk
I'm pretty sure that Stefan said french.

I'm pretty sure that Stefan said french.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 04:58 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,144
Posted By IceHawk
it's just the idiots.

it's just the idiots.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.