Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 360
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sir Triclops
Forum: Level Design 10-22-2001, 09:26 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,483
Posted By Sir Triclops
That's nice, but this needs to be in Playerworlds...

That's nice, but this needs to be in Playerworlds forum.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-22-2001, 02:21 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,368
Posted By Sir Triclops
wow, heheh, the train has turned into a go-kart...

wow, heheh, the train has turned into a go-kart ferry.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-21-2001, 06:01 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,170
Posted By Sir Triclops
Well, I'll admin, my brain got mixed up. :megaeek:

Well, I'll admin, my brain got mixed up. :megaeek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 02:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,194
Posted By Sir Triclops
same here, it's been down for several days. ...

same here, it's been down for several days.
[email protected]
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-18-2001, 09:05 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,435
Posted By Sir Triclops
As well as an overall bad attitude towards to...

As well as an overall bad attitude towards to opinions/feelings of others.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-18-2001, 08:46 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,635
Posted By Sir Triclops
All the people claim that they give money away....

All the people claim that they give money away. They need to start giving me some here and there. I am worth it! ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-18-2001, 08:47 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,435
Posted By Sir Triclops
I don't like the idea of the moderator of this...

I don't like the idea of the moderator of this forum using such language. That and the word "****" as well.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 06:11 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 609
Posted By Sir Triclops
hmmm, seems like there's a problem with the...

hmmm, seems like there's a problem with the e-mail system or we ticked someone off. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 06:10 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 967
Posted By Sir Triclops
DILLIGAS GTH "BBS" I "G2G" "F2F" with a ...

DILLIGAS
GTH

"BBS" I "G2G" "F2F" with a DAEMON DEMON DAMON so "FO" 'cause I'm not a "FOAF"

Until then "FOOBAR" before you get "FUBAR" because I spread "FUD" 'cause I'm "GR8"!!

OH NO,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 05:55 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 609
Posted By Sir Triclops
WTF?! I can't get my e-mail?

I tried to log into my [email protected] e-mail and it told me incorrect password. I did not change my password and I am the ONLY person who has ever used this forum account, my e-mail account, or...
Forum: Guild Life 10-16-2001, 10:32 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,744
Posted By Sir Triclops
Re: =]

:/
Not really. A guy I used to talk to all the time thinks I'm a legend. I don't see why though. :confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-16-2001, 10:14 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,441
Posted By Sir Triclops
That would be taking up bandwidth; would it not?...

That would be taking up bandwidth; would it not? I don't think Unix would care for that. Who knows........
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 11:33 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 853
Posted By Sir Triclops
Still that's too much work, I either enter a...

Still that's too much work, I either enter a registration number or use a patch to take out the day thing(if I can't find the reg. code).
Forum: Tech Support 10-13-2001, 01:22 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,916
Posted By Sir Triclops
I've rode the train at times and there weren't...

I've rode the train at times and there weren't any tracks for it to ride on, but we kept going. And it follows the same course as when the tracks are there. The tracks just don't show up for me. But...
Forum: Tech Support 10-13-2001, 01:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 901
Posted By Sir Triclops
I usually have to press "D" no more than 3 times,...

I usually have to press "D" no more than 3 times, but I've never had to hold it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 01:13 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 853
Posted By Sir Triclops
Wink ;)

;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 01:08 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 853
Posted By Sir Triclops
Start->run type regedit, then hit enter ...

Start->run type regedit, then hit enter

search for the graal registry files and delete them there.

The string in regedit is HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> software -> Graal -> client...then delete the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 01:07 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,940
Posted By Sir Triclops
sorry, I had to put my spray paint can to work. I...

sorry, I had to put my spray paint can to work. I like grafitti.
Forum: Tech Support 10-12-2001, 08:26 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,083
Posted By Sir Triclops
How would that help us, and in what ways could it...

How would that help us, and in what ways could it hurt us?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-11-2001, 09:36 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 865
Posted By Sir Triclops
LOL, he said "G_Yoshi, we have a problem" I...

LOL, he said "G_Yoshi, we have a problem"

I think I'm going to go watch Apollo 13 again. It's been a while since I last seen it, and it's collecting dust on my shelf ;)
Forum: Tech Support 10-11-2001, 09:16 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,083
Posted By Sir Triclops
Yes, it was really bad. I preceded to go on...

Yes, it was really bad. I preceded to go on Classic and go through every single quest on a new account: Azarian2k1

First quest - Talk to the king to get the gloves. I had to have a staff member...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 08:56 PM
Replies: 136
Views: 37,274
Posted By Sir Triclops
Hair being pulled out of the skin is a no-no for...

Hair being pulled out of the skin is a no-no for me ;)

I think I'll stick to shaving.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 01:03 AM
Replies: 136
Views: 37,274
Posted By Sir Triclops
I'm 21 and I have to shave everyday. If I'm going...

I'm 21 and I have to shave everyday. If I'm going out, then I shave twice/day. :(

it's actually quite annoying doing the shaving bit. I would except that where I work requires a "neat appearance"...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-10-2001, 02:35 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 687
Posted By Sir Triclops
Ban the account. and I don't know if it...

Ban the account.

and I don't know if it works, but there's the ipbanned.txt in the ftp.
Forum: Guild Life 10-10-2001, 02:31 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,744
Posted By Sir Triclops
Ah yes, GK, a subject I know a lot about.;) ...

Ah yes, GK, a subject I know a lot about.;) Mainly because I was co-leader for so long.

We did have a lot of great fighters/pker's in the olden days. But after good ol' Rags and myself left, and...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 360

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.