Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 233 of 233
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 101 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Keyan
Forum: Level Design 04-07-2001, 10:03 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,772
Posted By Keyan
Arrow Tell me what you think... I made this for a...

Tell me what you think...
I made this for a clubhouse, and I need to know how to make it better ^_^'
Start at keyanroom.graal and try to figure out all the secrets without cheating ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 09:54 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 767
Posted By Keyan
Still not for me =/

Still not for me =/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-21-2001, 02:57 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,619
Posted By Keyan
I got like 600 kills...over 1200 deaths tho oO''

I got like 600 kills...over 1200 deaths tho oO''
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2001, 03:09 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,859
Posted By Keyan
You....can't Or atleast not to my knowledge

You....can't
Or atleast not to my knowledge
Forum: Guild Life 03-19-2001, 01:45 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,297
Posted By Keyan
CoM had 15 members on at once....we held like, 2...

CoM had 15 members on at once....we held like, 2 meetings, and that was about it....
Geez, i wish i was in a guild. Any offers?
Forum: Tech Support 03-14-2001, 02:56 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,643
Posted By Keyan
Thats what I did...disable DirectX..but only...

Thats what I did...disable DirectX..but only because the game slows down my 650MHz computer when its on oO
Maybe if Stefan or whoever would get some DirectX8.0a support......;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-13-2001, 08:58 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,586
Posted By Keyan
Boring? Boring?! BORING?!? *falls asleep*

Boring?
Boring?!
BORING?!?
*falls asleep*
Forum: Guild Life 03-10-2001, 06:28 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,297
Posted By Keyan
They were a REALLY big guild with more and more...

They were a REALLY big guild with more and more members coming everyday.....they were gonna get their own server, too....but it shut down suddenly. Anyone happen to know what happened? I never really...
Showing results 226 to 233 of 233

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.