Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 484
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shayde
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2001, 01:35 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,112
Posted By Shayde
My highest is 1078, I don't like playing alone, i...

My highest is 1078, I don't like playing alone, i prefer competition.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2001, 10:42 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,844
Posted By Shayde
Good stuff, Dante:)

Good stuff, Dante:)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 08:47 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,993
Posted By Shayde
My new signiture is unbelievably cool! (God of...

My new signiture is unbelievably cool! (God of fish bit+image)!!!
I think everyone should be jealous!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 08:39 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,993
Posted By Shayde
I'd post something very interesting if it was...

I'd post something very interesting if it was something I really cared about, and hi Kawaii!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-03-2001, 12:52 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,491
Posted By Shayde
James205, I'm sure you'd agree with my previous...

James205, I'm sure you'd agree with my previous post <('.'<)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-03-2001, 12:49 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,491
Posted By Shayde
I think I'm not on the list because people think...

I think I'm not on the list because people think I'm not relatively intelligent and I don't make the forum a better place?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-03-2001, 12:46 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,491
Posted By Shayde
James205; Perhaps you're the first and only?

James205;
Perhaps you're the first and only?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-03-2001, 12:41 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,491
Posted By Shayde
Aha! So I am being ignored!

Aha! So I am being ignored!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-03-2001, 12:38 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,491
Posted By Shayde
I don't know why, but I feel I'm being ignored.

I don't know why, but I feel I'm being ignored.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-03-2001, 12:34 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,491
Posted By Shayde
TrueHeaT, as I said before, I registered on the...

TrueHeaT, as I said before, I registered on the first day as well.. I should be there! *stabs THT with a sharp frozen tissue*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-03-2001, 12:32 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,491
Posted By Shayde
No-one gives a hoot about newbies, on classic...

No-one gives a hoot about newbies, on classic they like to fight over who is king, I just annoy them, it's fun when they hunt you down and you own them.. But they just keep coming back.. and back.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-03-2001, 12:26 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,491
Posted By Shayde
I'm not on the list! I registered like 3 seconds...

I'm not on the list! I registered like 3 seconds after Lyndzey and was first to post on some of the forums and I never dedicated my self to the forums, but I do read them every now and again. I don't...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-30-2001, 11:26 AM
Replies: 185
Views: 8,132
Posted By Shayde
The world is a sad and different place for the...

The world is a sad and different place for the friends and family of that person that takes their own life. It is no fun=(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-30-2001, 11:20 AM
Replies: 185
Views: 8,132
Posted By Shayde
I could never bring myself to commit suicide, I...

I could never bring myself to commit suicide, I hate pain=(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-28-2001, 09:27 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,916
Posted By Shayde
You can take off the minimap you idiot. Try ALT +...

You can take off the minimap you idiot. Try ALT + 3, it really hits the spot!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-06-2001, 08:54 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,528
Posted By Shayde
it all depends. here are the following factors...

it all depends.
here are the following factors that you should think of when buying a hat:
* How stupid you are.
* How good the hat really is.
* How much you are willing to pay.
* Is it worth...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-06-2001, 08:19 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,060
Posted By Shayde
my sig owns you.

my sig owns you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-06-2001, 08:04 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,559
Posted By Shayde
Well, beat this! ...

Well, beat this!
http://www.iinet.net.au/~bmwncaz/images/amateur-1.jpg
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-06-2001, 07:13 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,528
Posted By Shayde
Because that's what i'm eating right now

Because that's what i'm eating right now
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-06-2001, 07:07 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 550
Posted By Shayde
minigolf

There should be 3 little statues in the main place, one statue saying the stroke record for Front 9, another for Back 9 and last but not least, or may it is, a statue for the whole course. the statue...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-06-2001, 07:03 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,528
Posted By Shayde
I really really hate those chewy bits in lamb...

I really really hate those chewy bits in lamb chops!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-06-2001, 07:01 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 621
Posted By Shayde
I doubt baseball, but billiards, bomy bowling and...

I doubt baseball, but billiards, bomy bowling and lazer sounds mad!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-06-2001, 06:57 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,528
Posted By Shayde
Fai, one day you will realize not everyone thinks...

Fai, one day you will realize not everyone thinks like you do. It's all in your conscience. You could say graal is stupid and pointless, but it's fun. Hats and bomys may be pointless, but it's also...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-06-2001, 06:54 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,980
Posted By Shayde
bye!

bye!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 10:22 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,489
Posted By Shayde
Yes, but it does o.O

Yes, but it does o.O
Showing results 226 to 250 of 484

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.