Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 319
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BARGAD
Forum: Level Design 01-21-2002, 04:56 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 16,787
Posted By BARGAD
I usually draw up the level before I make it just...

I usually draw up the level before I make it just to see how it would look like first... but when it comes to where I shall make the level I usually make it way different :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-21-2002, 03:37 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,974
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Map

The map needs some improvements...!
Forum: Level Design 01-21-2002, 02:41 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,782
Posted By BARGAD
Re: boredome #2 :O

Now that is a good level you made ^_^

I like how you use the grass tiles :)
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2002, 09:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 982
Posted By BARGAD
I got even more bored... so I made a level!

I got bored... and made a level... withouht a river or a sea in it :megaeek:
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2002, 07:03 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,474
Posted By BARGAD
ok... !

ok... !
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2002, 05:19 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,474
Posted By BARGAD
Two of the river tiles is down and then left...

Two of the river tiles is down and then left quite a bit... you will see them togheter there...

The other one is quite close to the snow tiles... (upper right)

Hope that helps you O.o!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-20-2002, 06:39 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,428
Posted By BARGAD
Very... :p

Very... :p
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2002, 06:15 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,418
Posted By BARGAD
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2002, 05:22 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,418
Posted By BARGAD
Re: got bored, made a level

I really like the pathway ^_^

On the top left mountain at the side it looks a bit strange connected (Mountain down connected to mountain left)... use the connection tiles there O.o!

The water...
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2002, 05:12 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,474
Posted By BARGAD
Yes... I tought that level looked really really...

Yes... I tought that level looked really really good so I made one myself :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-20-2002, 03:51 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,428
Posted By BARGAD
Like the quest where you run with the pot and...

Like the quest where you run with the pot and shall not fall in the lava?! :eek:
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2002, 03:44 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,318
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Open Levels.

Please... post PNGs, GIFs or something... I don´t want to download levels but I really want to see you´r work ^_^
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2002, 01:41 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,474
Posted By BARGAD
Yes... same with mountains, houses, big grass...

Yes... same with mountains, houses, big grass areas, roads... about everything you put in the levels takes up place and is quite easy to make...
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2002, 01:24 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,474
Posted By BARGAD
Ya heh... or all levels I have posted :P (Forgot...

Ya heh... or all levels I have posted :P (Forgot to add a river to the inside house tough :( )

I like making rivers... and I believe water makes the levels quite nice... O.o!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-20-2002, 12:21 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,428
Posted By BARGAD
I played on alot of servers and still like Unholy...

I played on alot of servers and still like Unholy Nation O.o!

The system NPC with the hp bar and so is not to laggy. What lags me is much graphics as hp bars etc... not the players to much.

It...
Forum: Level Design 01-19-2002, 11:59 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,474
Posted By BARGAD
Yet another level....!

Hello!

I was kinda bored so I decided to make a mountain level... O.o Tell me what you think about it!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2002, 11:27 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,747
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Re: Murasamune System NPCs done...

3 hours... thats alot ^_^

It usually takes me 1.5 to 2 hours to make a level... times just fly away when you make levels O.o
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2002, 11:23 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,304
Posted By BARGAD
Don´t need to kill the mushrooms... just need to...

Don´t need to kill the mushrooms... just need to make it possible to walk over them O.o!

Same with one of the small stone tiles... should be possible to walk over it :)
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2002, 05:41 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 16,787
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... this was mostly just because some people...

Heh... this was mostly just because some people asked for tips... ^_^

I maybe should do a new one in Word heh... when the evil editor stops eating my levels :(
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2002, 04:46 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 16,787
Posted By BARGAD
Probably... I´m not to good experimenting with...

Probably... I´m not to good experimenting with tiles x.x
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2002, 12:39 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 16,787
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial7: Now I fixed the final touch of the...

Tutorial7:
Now I fixed the final touch of the level. Mushrooms, cut down swamp tiles,
small stones, cut down bushes and so on. Also added a smokeani.gif so the
house looks a bit more pleasant.
...
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2002, 12:36 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 16,787
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial6: Here I fixed some in the water,...

Tutorial6:
Here I fixed some in the water, added stakes, weed? tiles and some flowers.
Also the pathway now has two different types of tiles. And the swamp
shall look a bit better now.
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2002, 12:35 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 16,787
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial5: Here I added the first basic things...

Tutorial5:
Here I added the first basic things like bushes, stones and swamp.
I also added a little float for the fisherman in the house. And also
the water so it now has water and dark water...
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2002, 12:33 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 16,787
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial4: I did not add so much here. Some...

Tutorial4:
I did not add so much here. Some water on the grass and some desert tiles
also.
Forum: Level Design 01-18-2002, 12:32 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 16,787
Posted By BARGAD
Tutorial3: I now added a pathway to the...

Tutorial3:
I now added a pathway to the fishermans house and also added the sand tiles
for the road and the beach.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 319

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.