Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 237 of 237
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 50 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mr. Bear
Forum: Graphic Design 03-22-2001, 02:20 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,664
Posted By Mr. Bear
Talking Sorry To Bust Your Bubble!

::Looks around for a certain guild tag within the cotton inside his body::

::Ripes out The (Stuffed Animal GODS) guild tag tangled with cotton::

MUAHAHAHAHAH I NOW I HAVE MUH TAG!!!!!
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-21-2001, 02:31 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,546
Posted By Mr. Bear
TOT.......

Yeah soon i will be sycronizing the "dclient" since we are newworld and we are going to be having updates from it. owell
Forum: Graphic Design 03-20-2001, 10:06 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,373
Posted By Mr. Bear
Unhappy IDEA!

They should give me access to review bomys or gani's/... But then again i don't even hve ftp to heads/swords/shields so i don't plan on any of this happening soon. =)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2001, 10:02 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,329
Posted By Mr. Bear
Thumbs down He owes me....

Icepick owes me a lot of money. So im going to stab him.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2001, 02:29 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 8,881
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face WHAT'1/1/!?!!?!? WHY!?! WHEN!?!?1 O I SEE!

Okay,
Anyone that goes and buys a new account when his/her old one is fine just to get people on some game to like them IS STUPID. WTF IS HE THAT OBBESED WITH GRAAL Where he worries about this...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2001, 02:24 AM
Replies: 11
Poll: PKing Legal!
Views: 1,318
Posted By Mr. Bear
oh really!?!#?!#?!#?!$#:!L,r

I don't pk.... I just like biting off all your heads then spiting them out in personal houses. =)
j/k
ONE BEAR. TWO BEAR. RED BEAR. BLUE BEAR. -Dr. Bear
Forum: Graphic Design 03-20-2001, 02:19 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,664
Posted By Mr. Bear
Talking O YEAH!!!

::Stuffs waar w/ cotton:: NOW YOU SEE HOW IT IS TO BE SUTFFED ANIMAL MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

WoW Tempest of time is turning out amazing. I GOT A PET DOG!!
Forum: Graphic Design 03-17-2001, 01:39 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,664
Posted By Mr. Bear
Exclamation Well I would get ready for some new thigns to do...

Well I would get ready for some new thigns to do on newmain. We submitted new hockey graphics that were awesome and we submitted many other ganis so be prepared for some new things =)
Forum: Graphic Design 03-15-2001, 02:21 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,089
Posted By Mr. Bear
Talking =)

Neato... I was added to moderator here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-11-2001, 12:42 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,006
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face Yep.....

I got tired of recieving pms askign questions when im on player account......
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2001, 04:18 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 11,186
Posted By Mr. Bear
Talking awesome...

nice job unixmad.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2001, 03:27 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 17,352
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face Still Bear Stefan In One Thing.....

I still can beat stefan in a soccer game =D

Bear VS. Knorr
Showing results 226 to 237 of 237

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.