Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LordAzeroth
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-02-2001, 03:25 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,168
Posted By LordAzeroth
You're jealous of my server because you're...

You're jealous of my server because you're attacking it so quickly without even playing it, seeing as how you're jailed because you're a ***** and annoying, you PK mindlessly and tried to evade the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-02-2001, 12:11 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,611
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: dude

Get a computer that doesn't suck.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-02-2001, 08:13 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,611
Posted By LordAzeroth
Providence update

I've uploaded the new stats with some baddies, they give out EXP.
Providence is almost like a real RPG game! All we need now is an
account reset and the starting levels fixed.

After the account...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-01-2001, 12:47 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,944
Posted By LordAzeroth
sax.

sax.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-01-2001, 03:47 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,580
Posted By LordAzeroth
IceHawk: "Have you seen the Graal pictures site?...

IceHawk: "Have you seen the Graal pictures site? Every single person looks like a queer."

what an idiot

Tyne: I know
Tyne: meanwhile he takes a picture of himself
Tyne: and he resembles a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-01-2001, 03:38 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,580
Posted By LordAzeroth
Oh and about Poizon, he never proved anything you...

Oh and about Poizon, he never proved anything you idiot.

I'm glad I stopped talking to you, you and your stupid "wub"
were annoying, you also think you're smart yet you admit
to being a *****...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-01-2001, 03:35 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,580
Posted By LordAzeroth
"This also goes to Tyne, who thinks "Providence"...

"This also goes to Tyne, who thinks "Providence" is the best because he can script in a language which is really ***, called GScript... "

Ha ha, I find that funny because I never said "Providence...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-31-2001, 10:26 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,364
Posted By LordAzeroth
"allowed" merlin. Oh and "but im a good...

"allowed" merlin.
Oh and


"but im a good level maker and descent scriptor if u want anything

or i could hook u up with an RC on delteria if u would like" :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-31-2001, 06:05 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 807
Posted By LordAzeroth
:spam:

:spam:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-30-2001, 09:23 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,892
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: bah

Seesh, you have terrible taste. The P2P servers are A LOT better than the nonp2p, less retards.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-30-2001, 04:53 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 3,237
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: Re: Re: Leaving graal....

TyneGraal2: Valdararararar :(
RofltheMao signed off at 5:50:37 PM.

:(!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-30-2001, 04:51 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 3,237
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: Leaving graal....

*slits wrist* :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-30-2001, 03:58 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 6,010
Posted By LordAzeroth
Why don't you delete it? It's not hard if you had...

Why don't you delete it? It's not hard if you had half a brain.
Forum: Events and Activities 08-30-2001, 03:54 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,680
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: Re: Re: Faheria

Cyanide, do you realize I'm kidding? :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-30-2001, 03:54 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: Re: Re: Faheria

Cyanide, do you realize I'm kidding? :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-30-2001, 03:47 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,313
Posted By LordAzeroth
because I told him to edit the log to remove the...

because I told him to edit the log to remove the FTP login information.
Forum: Events and Activities 08-29-2001, 05:20 PM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,680
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: Faheria

How much were you paid to say that?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-29-2001, 05:20 PM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: Faheria

How much were you paid to say that?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-29-2001, 10:20 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,278
Posted By LordAzeroth
Besides I made no agreement that if I'm requested...

Besides I made no agreement that if I'm requested to not log in the FTP I won't. A deal I made with Drakaden (which he broke).
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-29-2001, 10:03 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,278
Posted By LordAzeroth
If I didn't put it on Graal it would of died...

If I didn't put it on Graal it would of died along time ago, you know that, I know that, Malak knows that, and other people know it also.

I don't care because you're a hypocrite, and a liar, go...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-29-2001, 10:00 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,278
Posted By LordAzeroth
No I shouldn't because you said. Actually...

No I shouldn't because you said.
Actually almost everyone wanted it and they pushed me to do it.

Rape isn't nearly as bad as uploading something you *****.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-29-2001, 05:57 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
what's a sence of humor? I've heard of a "sense"...

what's a sence of humor? I've heard of a "sense" of humor.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-29-2001, 05:54 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
If you say so, *****.

If you say so, *****.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-29-2001, 05:51 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
Oh my.

Oh my.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-29-2001, 05:49 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
mad ***.

mad ***.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.