Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 348
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 104 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2001, 10:00 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,641
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Wait a sec...NL?! I have been gone too long...

Wait a sec...NL?! I have been gone too long too...where is Cali, Lycia, Infamous Freak, Dark Man X, Hoss, and all the other active RC's?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2001, 09:24 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,979
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Comp was in the shop =\, and now my finger is...

Comp was in the shop =\, and now my finger is broken so it takes a long time to type
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2001, 09:22 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,979
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Most of the FAQ on classic are power abusers. The...

Most of the FAQ on classic are power abusers. The chief doesn't even get any power on 2001. We have way too many FAQ on 2001. I was told we could have 3, an asst and a chief, 5 total. There are like...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2001, 08:54 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,979
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Bah, too many FAQ Chiefs. There was Gazboy,...

Bah, too many FAQ Chiefs. There was Gazboy, shadowfox, me, lycia, ssmutz, bloodysin, and now Valder. Get used to people sucking up to you Valder
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2001, 12:51 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 1,870
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Nice Story Dante OMG THE POST THING HAS...

Nice Story Dante


OMG THE POST THING HAS CHANGED SO MUCH SINCE IVE BEEN HERE:)
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-20-2001, 07:54 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 9,115
Posted By Lyndzey8000
THT, I agree with you. There is no need for them,...

THT, I agree with you. There is no need for them, all they do is answer PMs. If someone asks for RC and say "tell stefan to give me RC for being FAQ", I start thinking about firing them. I don't fire...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-20-2001, 05:14 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 9,115
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Whoa, thats pretty bad Thym...maybe I was wrong

Whoa, thats pretty bad Thym...maybe I was wrong
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2001, 12:57 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,656
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Stefan would probably have: Unixmad, Zorro,...

Stefan would probably have: Unixmad, Zorro, Bhala, Peach, Godspeed, Loriel, Olorin, and maybe a few others. He probably doesn't have us annoying players on it.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-20-2001, 12:54 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 9,115
Posted By Lyndzey8000
This is what I think. I was fine when Shadowfox...

This is what I think. I was fine when Shadowfox took over, but I didn't understand why Gazboy was fired. I would talk to SF every morning for about 10 minutes and stuff. Then I noticed she wasn't on...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-17-2001, 07:57 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,143
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I think Stefan put hidden messages in the jump...

I think Stefan put hidden messages in the jump rope.

As for staff, I like Hoss and Thym. Since Thym had a lot of votes, I voted for Hoss because he always helps me and other stuff.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2001, 10:02 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,799
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Why aren't I on the list----I mean thats a bad...

Why aren't I on the list----I mean thats a bad thing to do! Dante delete this post! This is very very bad!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2001, 09:57 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 538
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I thought Brady was police...

I thought Brady was police...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2001, 09:52 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,178
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I help out a lot of people. When Graal 2001 gets...

I help out a lot of people. When Graal 2001 gets even more developed, FAQ will be even more usefull. FAQ is at least better then "Survivor Admins" and stuff


And PEEKER is not FAQ anymore
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2001, 06:43 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,178
Posted By Lyndzey8000
FAQ only sucks to those who don't need it...

FAQ only sucks to those who don't need it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2001, 06:34 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,178
Posted By Lyndzey8000
ugh Events Team...on staff list...FAQ doesn't...

ugh Events Team...on staff list...FAQ doesn't need to be up there, but neither does ET. ET people are a bunch of abusers (red bubbles) and I see like this big group of ET people down at survivor...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2001, 11:27 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,603
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Thats impossible

Thats impossible
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2001, 04:45 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,603
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I am 18, but I doubt Stefan would pick me if...

I am 18, but I doubt Stefan would pick me if Zorro quits.

Last time I saw Zorro on was when I first became FAQ Chief for 2001, which was a few weeks ago.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-10-2001, 07:50 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,752
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Shadowfox helped me when I came back to Graal and...

Shadowfox helped me when I came back to Graal and needed to know what all the new stuff was that I had missed over half a year. She helped me. I had nothing wrong with Shadowfox, I liked her, I still...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2001, 09:53 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,752
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Why would Shadowfox replace me? She doesnt even...

Why would Shadowfox replace me? She doesnt even play 2001.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2001, 06:53 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,500
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Captain was good, he was the first I think....

Captain was good, he was the first I think. Azreal used to do that to me when he had power.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 09:48 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,752
Posted By Lyndzey8000
FAQ is not just for newbies. People ask me where...

FAQ is not just for newbies. People ask me where the soccer staduim is, and they aren't newbies. We also help with error problems, etc.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 09:46 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,752
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Even if you know a lot of stuff doesn't mean you...

Even if you know a lot of stuff doesn't mean you would be good. When I hire someone, first I test them. If I think they are good, I give them a temporary (Newbie Helper) tag. I only give out 3 a day,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 12:41 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,519
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Im still confused, is Peach a guy or a girl?

Im still confused, is Peach a guy or a girl?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 12:39 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,752
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I don't know much about Shadowfox either. All I...

I don't know much about Shadowfox either. All I know is many people keep telling me that she is doing a bad job, but I have no idea whats going on since I never play classic anymore. Shadowfox, many...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 12:03 PM
Replies: 86
Poll: Graal Dating
Views: 5,244
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Im poor in graal...I need some money

Im poor in graal...I need some money
Showing results 226 to 250 of 348

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.