Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-09-2002, 11:10 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,331
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I realize it is still in testing, did you see me...

I realize it is still in testing, did you see me complaining? Nope.. i simply stated that yes it does bother me, but it is to be expected cause nothing is perfect.

If everything was perfect then...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-09-2002, 11:03 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,331
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I pay for Kingdoms cause I don't like Bomy Moon,...

I pay for Kingdoms cause I don't like Bomy Moon, and it does bother me that the npc's server crashes so much.. it does make me feel like i'm wasting money.

However I also know that Stefan is human...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-09-2002, 10:23 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,862
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I have no idea what it does, but i'd like to...

I have no idea what it does, but i'd like to know, lol
If I had to guess i'd say it adds to like Charm or something so the items you sell are worth more.

It makes sence, the better your...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-09-2002, 10:13 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,862
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I knew that much but no matter how much I use...

I knew that much but no matter how much I use "Find Traps" or "Disarm Traps" I never get any exp.
Is there a certain place or way your suppose to do it?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-09-2002, 09:52 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,862
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Wisdom is part of Piety.. you have to cast...

Wisdom is part of Piety.. you have to cast prayers to level up in wisdom, just like you cast spells to level up magic.

I'd like to know how to level up in Agility
Forum: Information 12-09-2002, 09:46 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,445
Posted By Geovanie Legend
lol if I don't have my daughter during the...

lol if I don't have my daughter during the weekend then that's what I do is sit here and play Kingdoms :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-09-2002, 09:42 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,862
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Hmm interesting, but I know of something else...

Hmm interesting, but I know of something else singing will probably be used for.. but that's for me and Stefan to know, hehe
Forum: Information 12-09-2002, 09:08 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,200
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking Some nice info?

Does anyone know of any sites that contain good alchemy recipies? Like for the armor and stuff?

Or maybe just some good Graal Kingdoms sites with useful info on them?
Forum: Information 12-09-2002, 09:06 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,445
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Oh that's nice, there's anoth 15 plat per scroll...

Oh that's nice, there's anoth 15 plat per scroll since i don't have enough mana to use the id spell and woodlore won't id weapons, lol

*Oh look the NPC's Server is down again, that makes 2 times...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-09-2002, 09:03 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,862
Posted By Geovanie Legend
And what exactly does singing to a bomy do?? Do u...

And what exactly does singing to a bomy do?? Do u just do /use_skill singing?

I have the skill, just haven't figured out it's purpose :(
Forum: Information 12-08-2002, 04:17 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,445
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes it's REALLY nice considering that i have...

Yes it's REALLY nice considering that i have people paying me to bless their weapons, lol.

*smacks the god bile... bless my weapons you fool!!!*
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-08-2002, 04:15 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,024
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Yes I agree, that is a very good idea. ...

Yes I agree, that is a very good idea.
Especially the part where the kingdom has to build their shipyard(s) and probably maintain them to just like a house :)
Forum: Information 12-08-2002, 03:08 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,445
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Oh that's nice, lol

Oh that's nice, lol
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-08-2002, 02:56 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,862
Posted By Geovanie Legend
What are u guys talking about? Cause the Booze in...

What are u guys talking about? Cause the Booze in that picture isn't food+100 or anything.. it does nothing at all :(
Forum: Information 12-08-2002, 02:54 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,445
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question Gods blessing weapons!!

Ok I have had Bile bless multiple weapons (ebony bow, diamond blade, and 2 naginata's), but no matter how long i sit and pray he just will NOT bless a flaming sword.

What's the deal here, do the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-08-2002, 11:04 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,862
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question Booze?

I just found this amusing, it's the first time i've seen anything like this on Kingdoms :D
Forum: Gods 12-04-2002, 11:03 AM
Replies: 119
Sticky: Aengus
Views: 85,636
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Re: uhh

I'd kinda like to know where the shrine is to :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-02-2002, 12:57 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,418
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Talking Wish List!!

This is just my little wish list for Graal Kingdoms :)
If anyone has any of these items and they wouldnt mind selling them i'd gladly buy them for a fair price.

1. Scroll of Piety

that's kinda...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-30-2002, 02:58 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,199
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question New Accesories

I was just wondering when the new items would be on Graal Kingdoms? I know I talked to Stefan about it a few months back and he said they was working on the Belt, Gloves, and Armguards.
But I was...
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-19-2002, 04:27 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 811
Posted By Geovanie Legend
What great mage or sorcerer in the history books...

What great mage or sorcerer in the history books didn't wear armor? Thank you, my point has been proved :P
Forum: GK Bugs 09-19-2002, 03:40 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,377
Posted By Geovanie Legend
albus777 I welcome you to my ignore list, you was...

albus777 I welcome you to my ignore list, you was taking my loot to you fool.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-19-2002, 03:05 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 811
Posted By Geovanie Legend
later does them no good now, lol I mean the...

later does them no good now, lol
I mean the armlets, gloves, and belts haven't even been released yet.
Who's working on these things anyway? They've had more then enough time to make all of those...
Forum: GK Bugs 09-19-2002, 02:44 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,377
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I just found out the name of it... "Small...

I just found out the name of it... "Small Thunder"

Konidias i'm trying to talk to you on G2K2 but your not answering, Er1c told me to talk to you about getting my stats restored.
Forum: GK Suggestions 09-19-2002, 02:33 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 811
Posted By Geovanie Legend
The point i'm trying to make is that only the...

The point i'm trying to make is that only the strongest classes get the armor... granted mage armor wouldn't be that great AC wise, but it would help them out.
Forum: GK Bugs 09-19-2002, 02:31 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,377
Posted By Geovanie Legend
It was the lightning spell, don't remember the...

It was the lightning spell, don't remember the exact name of it.
It just creates a stran a small lightning bolts across the screen.
And I not only lost all that exp and lost a mental lvl, but i...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.