Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lionel-Jonson
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-11-2001, 10:13 PM
Replies: 90
Poll: Necklaces?
Views: 6,835
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Good, except the necklaces :-/ People will go...

Good, except the necklaces :-/ People will go around gangster st yle with h00ge gold chains around their necks.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-09-2001, 11:16 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 967
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
I like Vash's :(

I like Vash's :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-09-2001, 09:05 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,042
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
You used to the word war too much, and um...what...

You used to the word war too much, and um...what "evil"?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-09-2001, 09:02 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 882
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Re: The court case of the century...

too bad it was only the 892317938742398748192373121st court case
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-09-2001, 09:00 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 774
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
hmm...but what if we don't want to know? and...

hmm...but what if we don't want to know?

and why should I cover my aZz?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-09-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,408
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Forum: Graphic Design 12-08-2001, 10:44 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 615
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
I can make you a bettar one liek mine or vashes...

I can make you a bettar one liek mine or vashes :-*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-08-2001, 09:33 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,400
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Too harsh:(

Too harsh:(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-08-2001, 09:28 PM
Replies: 22
Poll: PW's!
Views: 1,800
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Dynasty

Dynasty
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-08-2001, 09:22 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,400
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
What?!! Two minutes limits?? :(!!!!!!!!

What?!! Two minutes limits?? :(!!!!!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-08-2001, 10:59 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,184
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Hats, ruining the economy?

What happens when an individual, perhaps has many different hats and decides he doesn't want to re-upgrade his account? That's several hats down the drain.

Or perhaps, like Marle's QueenGarnet. ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-08-2001, 06:54 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 881
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
NO@#!# USHTUAP!

NO@#!# USHTUAP!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-08-2001, 06:22 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 893
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Wow, those posts were exactly a month ago!

Wow, those posts were exactly a month ago!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-07-2001, 10:03 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 840
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Kumada, I want to kick you in the head.

Kumada, I want to kick you in the head.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-07-2001, 10:00 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 4,790
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
d00d that means naughty...

d00d that means naughty...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-07-2001, 12:51 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 4,790
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
SAC

I want to microwave your,
I want to microwave your,
I want to microwave your,
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii waaaaaaaaaaaant tooooooooo miiiiiiiiiiicrowaaaaaave...your head!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-07-2001, 12:47 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 7,515
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
the best thing I've ever drawn is:

the best thing I've ever drawn is:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-07-2001, 08:55 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 5,184
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Court Case number 2!

You forgot Dozer and TrueHeaT.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-07-2001, 06:52 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 664
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Yea, and we should get rid of servers that have...

Yea, and we should get rid of servers that have been underconstruction for like 200 years...Shaded Legend, X and Frolic.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-07-2001, 06:48 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 704
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
and I want to know why your mother gave birth!

and I want to know why your mother gave birth!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-07-2001, 06:47 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,434
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Uh...uh....uh....I have a sudden urge to...

Uh...uh....uh....I have a sudden urge to microwave my head....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-06-2001, 10:03 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,770
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
In the pirate ship screen shot at graal2002,...

In the pirate ship screen shot at graal2002, Dante stole my name =/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-05-2001, 10:11 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,960
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Other = AUNT JEMIMAS MAPLE SYRUPS

Other = AUNT JEMIMAS MAPLE SYRUPS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-05-2001, 10:11 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,476
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
Re: Re: New Hacker!

That cracked me up :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-05-2001, 10:08 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,929
Posted By Lionel-Jonson
but i am :o bwhaha.........yea....that was...

but i am :o bwhaha.........yea....that was supposed to be funny...but..um..yea...shut up! :(
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.